Quoi de neuf ?

Bienvenue sur Psychonaut.fr !

En vous enregistrant, vous pourrez discuter de psychotropes, écrire vos meilleurs trip-reports et mieux connaitre la communauté

Je m'inscris!

A very deep insight.

Enivid

Elfe Mécanique
Inscrit
3 Juil 2008
Time is God.

Synith

Sale drogué·e
Inscrit
9 Nov 2008
Interesting--

seeing that time doesn't really exist.

o_O

BrainEater

Banni
Inscrit
21 Juil 2007
interesting. i mean if you look at it. everything is shaped by time. every object or being is embedded in the time-space thing.

nothing can overstand time ... everything is created in time out of time and destroyed in time. so... the idea seems to have something...

i thought a bout this a lot in the past as well, but it had been fucking a bit with my mind too, but its still interesting.

i'd say though: god is nothing and everything at once.

peace :weedman:

Psyolopher

Holofractale de l'hypervérité
Inscrit
15 Juil 2008
BrainEater a dit:
interesting. i mean if you look at it. everything is shaped by time. every object or being is embedded in the time-space thing.

nothing can overstand time ... everything is created in time out of time and destroyed in time. so... the idea seems to have something...

i thought a bout this a lot in the past as well, but it had been fucking a bit with my mind too, but its still interesting.

i'd say though: god is nothing and everything at once.

Dno, but if the mind can travel in time within its own realm....
id say thats a pretty fuckin awesome phenomena.

but lol:Synith
i laughed at your comment so hard!

maxfreakout

Inscrit
22 Fev 2007
this is the meaning of the Hindu myth of the goddess Kali, the devouring mother goddess, she is meant to represent time

maxfreakout

Inscrit
22 Fev 2007
BrainEater a dit:
lol really tell us more about it

if youre interested you should read about Kali

this is one of my favourite images ever:

Kali100.jpeg

this is Kali doing an insane war-dance, as she does so, the whole earth shakes, and ego falls apart in destructive chaos

the necklace of heads represents ego, Kali kills ego by splitting it apart along the time-axis, the row of heads represents the time axis, life is normally experienced as a constant row of present-moment experiences (time) which causes the illusion of flowing time. Until Kali descends into the mind and causes ego death by splitting time apart, splitting the connections between the present moments. This is cognitive fragmentation

Forkbender

Inscrit
23 Nov 2005
the question is: does she exist?

maxfreakout

Inscrit
22 Fev 2007
Forkbender a dit:
the question is: does she exist?

she is a MYTH, myths are not meant to 'exist', they are meant to symbolise

and Kali symbolises the experience of cognitive fragmentation/ego death, this experience does exist, it is commonly encountered on entheogens

so the experience exists, and the story of Kali's frenzied war dance is a big arrow pointing to this experience

Forkbender

Inscrit
23 Nov 2005
what about the war dance? I don't know the myth.

maxfreakout

Inscrit
22 Fev 2007
Forkbender a dit:
what about the war dance? I don't know the myth.

what do you mean 'what about the war dance'? The war dance symbolises the frenzied psychotic chaos and mayhem of ego-fragmentation

she was dancing so crazily, that the whole world was falling apart, her frenzied excitement as she slaughtered the army of demons (ego) was threatening the underlying stability of the entire cosmos

therefore Shiva, compassionately got underneath Kali to absorb the shock and restore stability to the world

in the entheogenic ego death experience, the initiate feels as if the entire universe is falling apart until the trip ends and cosmic stability is mercifully restored

Forkbender

Inscrit
23 Nov 2005
I think it is a nice myth, but we are more adapted to modern ones.

maxfreakout

Inscrit
22 Fev 2007
Forkbender a dit:
I think it is a nice myth, but we are more adapted to modern ones.

but for the purposes of this thread, Kali is explicitly meant to be the goddess of time and change

TheBarn

Glandeuse pinéale
Inscrit
18 Juil 2009
Time is a force that has different strenghts in different areas of the universe. This differencial strength means that time moves faster in certain parts of the universe than others...time is not constant, therefore it can be changed and manipulated.

If we knew how to that is, think of time like gravity, we know what it is but we do not know how to control it, I believe one day we will be able to control and manipulate both.

Thats a thought of mine.

BrainEater

Banni
Inscrit
21 Juil 2007
that's of a bit scary thought, but plausible..

i don't like how myths nowadays get brushed away with a single argument so often. some myths are really deep in my opinion.

TheBarn

Glandeuse pinéale
Inscrit
18 Juil 2009
myths are usualy from the ancients and we are learning more from the ancients than we have ever learned before.

They seem to have an insight knowledge of things that we just can't comprehend, how would they know these things, who has taught them?

trial and error?

Who was the first to think such thoughts, how did they communicate them?

perhaps there is a god?

Brugmansia

Inscrit
2 Nov 2006
God never showed up during the lifetime of mankind to put speculations to an end; God did told fibs in a small but utter mystical area covered with ears, a nose and eyes. Oh how great it is to structure sculptures, God thought.

Everything to keep them blind from becoming the only element of the universe without a form; water.

BrainEater

Banni
Inscrit
21 Juil 2007
god is god.
fpr a little entertainment :D

brug i love your ultraunmundane kind of deep statements which seem to say so much.