Quoi de neuf ?

Bienvenue sur Psychonaut.fr !

En vous enregistrant, vous pourrez discuter de psychotropes, écrire vos meilleurs trip-reports et mieux connaitre la communauté

Je m'inscris!

a thought

poisoninthestain

Glandeuse pinéale
Inscrit
14 Avr 2008
i'd like to share a little story about my day today.

it starts a few days ago actually...

i fronted(which is very dumb yes i know) $500 to a good friend i knew. i had known him since the 4th grade and he's been nothing short of saintly towards me the entire time i've known him. well, up til about 5 months ago he started doing h frequently. i always found him strong-minded and trustworthy. I had fronted him reasonable amounts of $ in the past without problems.

I thought this time was no different.

...well it turns out he burned me and skipped town. he bought about 25 tickets of heroin with all the cash. well i learned my lesson...never ever front money ever, under any circumstances. I thought he was my GOOD friend. i haven't heard from him since.

...fast-forward to today. i've still been thinking about all that money...lost. i could either go on and bitch about it(denial) or accept it. The answer was obvious but the choice seemed so difficult. it was actually a very spiritual moment, really...it was. All life's problems boil down to that, resist or flow. I thought...i'll just accept my misfortune and move on and hopefully the universe will smile.

...i almost shit my fuckin pants today.

right in my damn front yard was a WHOLE BIGASS PATCH of liberty caps! i weighed those bitches out and got a quarter pound of 'em! On top of that my brother ate about 7 grams of them and said, i quote..."FUCKIN AMAZING!"

yep. fucked up story, i know.

druglessdouglas

Holofractale de l'hypervérité
Inscrit
14 Mai 2008
you are LUCKY! you didnt put $500 into your veins. your cused friend did that and you know it'll never be enough. also you got shrooms at this time of the year. there wont be any sillysimons here til augus.

Shake

Glandeuse pinéale
Inscrit
21 Mar 2008
This one time i bought two brand new mob phones off this guy who seemed like a great bloke, they were awesome phones too and brand new in the box.. He told me he also knows a guy who has a bunch of plasma tv's for 500 each.. So considering he was related to a friend of mine and he seemed trustworthy.. I gave him the 500 to get me one..

I never saw him again.. This too, was a painfull lesson, but one i am glad to have learned.. and if i see him again ill give him his lesson.. haha

Although both our lessons were expensive... The important thing is that we both learned from them.

I was a bit young and naive...

But i believe you are missing the true lesson, and that is NOT that lending money in general is wrong, and neither is trusting our decent friends. I think the real lesson here is never trust or lend money to a junkie... ESPECIALLY HEROIN ADDICTS!!

Who wouldnt have seen that one coming..

G

Invité
Well, sounds like you are rewarded for letting the money go :D

poisoninthestain

Glandeuse pinéale
Inscrit
14 Avr 2008
yeah, i know it seems obvious. you should never front money to a junkie obviously but i didn't know he was a junkie at the time. actually one of my best friends has used heroin before and said it's over-rated but still buys it from time to time and said a really good quote about the stigma attached to heroin use... personally i've never tried it before but i'll take his word when he said it... "just because you drink alcohol doesn't make you an alcoholic, and just because you use heroin doesn't make you an addict."

there's a huge stigma attached to heroin, but not so much morphine.

it's funny though since they're both so chemically related...just tac on "diacetyl-" to morphine and bam.

i think opiates are just "non-expanding" in general...opiates can't really teach you anything. how many times have you ever heard of someone having a life-changing experience off opiates? it's the same with coke, meth, barbs...

on psychedelics the experience is different everytime. for the others it's the same blissful loop over and over. how many times do you hear of an acid-head breaking into your home? or stealing from you?

a funny aside point...have you ever noticed that all the major psychedelic hallucinogens are all Schedule 1 in the USA? meth, coke, and most opiates are all Schedule 2 and 3. i seriously believe that when tim leary said "the government doesn't want you to wake up" is true. for fuck sake alcohol isn't even scheduled!

...just a random thought.

VerusDeus

Sale drogué·e
Inscrit
6 Avr 2006
Yeah it's fucked-up for sure, but opiates have a pharmaceutic use as well, I think that's why there schedule 2.

Perhaps when the benevolent effects of mushrooms and LSD on migraine patients becomes scientifically accepted that they will reschedule.

But for now, if shrooms grow in your yard, you have nothing to worry about :p

Peace.