Quoi de neuf ?

Bienvenue sur Psychonaut.fr !

En vous enregistrant, vous pourrez discuter de psychotropes, écrire vos meilleurs trip-reports et mieux connaitre la communauté

Je m'inscris!

A MUST SEE!!!!!!!!!!

buffachino

Holofractale de l'hypervérité
Inscrit
7 Juin 2007
Dude, this has already been posted somewhere else on here.
It’s awesome I know; reinforces everything I detest about the system.

user_1919

Inscrit
21 Fev 2007
Oh i'm sorry, I just found out about this and had to rush it to everyone I know, lol

ararat

Inscrit
8 Juin 2006
user_1919 a dit:
Oh i'm sorry, I just found out about this and had to rush it to everyone I know, lol
I felt the same way =) but only because of the theories about religion. I can't hear this WTC stuff anymore -.-

user_1919

Inscrit
21 Fev 2007
Yeah, the part near the end scared me when they said they wanted to form one government and put chips into everyone, and it's not gonna be hard to do, because people will be thinking it's for their own saftey. Also the religion stuff, I don't understand how I can be so blind, everything was right in front of my face lol. Just amazing, absoutly amazing!!

phatass

Inscrit
15 Août 2007
BRILLIANT... the part about the federal reserve bank was a new one for me... very intense... still to be looked at with a critical eye...

yourownworld

Psycho disparu·e
Inscrit
22 Juin 2006
i knew for the first and second part, but the third was new for me, what a shit my english understanding is not good, I miss a lot of what they say.

kcar181

Alpiniste Kundalini
Inscrit
21 Août 2006
Weather it was posted here before or not thanks to user_1919 as I haven't seen it before today.

Don't like watching movies like this and getting scared since that's what the media is for. At least this is from what I can tell filled with facts and would be very hard to refute. Looking back the film was entirely fact based with very little production values and if not mistaken not one actor or "guest" besides the narrator.

There wasn't anything in the movie that came across as biased and if their references are correct is going to give me a lot to think about.

Thanks again 1919

user_1919

Inscrit
21 Fev 2007
no problem

buffachino

Inscrit
7 Juin 2007
kcar181; it made me much more angry than scared.
All I want to do is ride a chariot into the Whitehouse and make it into some kind of death-match scenario where only one of us leaves alive! (It will be me, the one with the javelin)

Seriously tho, international banking cartels and the political lapdogs they utilise for their financial gain make me sick more than anything else; besides the closed views of the 'sheep' who believe them.

Their no longer human; for they don’t have foresight or inquest anymore, only greed and self satisfaction to the falsity of their closed and destructive beliefs and the money that drives them.

That’s it, I’m starting a school to teach people the WHOLE picture, not just tunnel vision of a $100 bill...

Peace.