Quoi de neuf ?

Bienvenue sur Psychonaut.fr !

En vous enregistrant, vous pourrez discuter de psychotropes, écrire vos meilleurs trip-reports et mieux connaitre la communauté

Je m'inscris!

a life worth living....

st.bot.32

Holofractale de l'hypervérité
Inscrit
5 Oct 2007
GOD's lists, which i'm guessing apply equally to everyone :D

sprish

Glandeuse pinéale
Inscrit
11 Déc 2008
westerners would have the hardest time i believe.... No Internet/MTV/GOSSIP GIRL to tell them the way home....

restin

Inscrit
18 Avr 2008
I think there should be lists and every week loads of people get a visit in the middle of the night with no warning , get picked up and dumped out in nature with a tent , sleeping bag , axe and a box of matches . Those that find their way home would be called adults and the one that didnt ......... dead..........

Most of you would die .
Reminds me of the movie 300 (I am pushing the niveau down :lol: ). I certainly would die.

st.bot.32

Inscrit
5 Oct 2007
and by the time they made it home all westerners would look the same. instead of all asians.

:p

sprish

Glandeuse pinéale
Inscrit
11 Déc 2008
restin a dit:
I think there should be lists and every week loads of people get a visit in the middle of the night with no warning , get picked up and dumped out in nature with a tent , sleeping bag , axe and a box of matches . Those that find their way home would be called adults and the one that didnt ......... dead..........

Most of you would die .
Reminds me of the movie 300 (I am pushing the niveau down :lol: ). I certainly would die.
I spit my drink out when i read that HAH 300, the first thing that came to my mind was the intense battle shots and blood, gore, and just madness. HAH now i see you mean, with the boy with the Wolf 10 times to large than normal...

IM REPOSTING THIS! i didnt get any insight i was looking for.
i think Myself IS the enthogens, this may be a stretch by i feel it to be true: I feel as if I was a shaman in a past life, or something/someone that can truely explore the space time contimuem. I feel SO at home when i Astral project that even when i come weed i use it ceremonially. I PRAY and Beg whatever force that is in the works, JUST GIVE ME THE CHANCE TO SHOW YOU WHAT I CAN DO! Every night before i sleep i project(without drugs) and iv mastered the Art of Creating Masses (spheres are the easiest) of energy/knowledge/just a really big ball of something, and make them as large as possible iv gotten to a point where the object get too massive that i must leave my body and take steeps back just to get a good look at it. AND its not just a 2d picture of the ball, in order to make them bigger i must FEEL every peice of it, every the side that i cant see from my angle i have to be fully aware of.... after weeks of doing this now i must fly about a mile away just to see how big the sphere is getting.... and i can do more than just enlarge them, i can push it away and make a new sphere, starting from scratch i have one little ball that im focusing on making large while still the original large sphere is still near by, still being held on to by my brain.... I repeat and the most Large balls iv had at one time and conscious of is 5. I dont just creat them, but i also travel though them.... its weird... i can get so close .... then ... i can feel myself slipping though the wall of this gigantic mass....THis is all with out drugs. Iv been doing this for years now. and when i got that pot last week.... OMFG with 3 weeks without it and just been meditating every night i was creating the Most intense worlds i have ever with just simple thc. the objects where more than just the most simple polygon, they where any and every shape... I know i have the brain of someone who is MEANT to take these enthogens.

sprish

Glandeuse pinéale
Inscrit
11 Déc 2008

Miminari

Neurotransmetteur
Inscrit
16 Déc 2008
Hehe, see what I mean, sprishie?
I said that creation comes before expansion [mostly about the mind and whatnot.]

"I dont just creat them, but i also travel though them...."

That's an example. How can one travel a sphere without creation? :p

M

MacPeace

Invité
First, I must say that "Into the wild" would be a great movie for you to watch.
I think you may want to take baby steps to accomplishment....
Do small treks into nature, tune into your surroundings, get a feel for whats there. Make each visit a litlle longer than the last. You do have all the time in the world. This is not a matter to be rushed, right?

In the mean time, you should focus on gaining as much info as you can, on Wild Foods,shelter building, traps ( if you eat flesh),tracking,
rain water catchment and water purification. These are the basics to surviving. Tom Brown a good friend of mine , has written some good books on this subject. "The Tracker" will be a good one to get. He also teaches a school in New Jersey thats great for training.

OH....you said you had seeds to plant......Im curious as to what you have? Im going to school for botany, may be able to help with this as well, so that your attempts to grow food are positive. Its a great idea,
but its not as easy as plant it and it will grow.....Are you to carry cultivation tools or make them from raw materials? Do you know the needs of each plant you are to grow?

sprish

Glandeuse pinéale
Inscrit
11 Déc 2008
MacPeace a dit:
First, I must say that "Into the wild" would be a great movie for you to watch.
I think you may want to take baby steps to accomplishment....
Do small treks into nature, tune into your surroundings, get a feel for whats there. Make each visit a litlle longer than the last. You do have all the time in the world. This is not a matter to be rushed, right?

In the mean time, you should focus on gaining as much info as you can, on Wild Foods,shelter building, traps ( if you eat flesh),tracking,
rain water catchment and water purification. These are the basics to surviving. Tom Brown a good friend of mine , has written some good books on this subject. "The Tracker" will be a good one to get. He also teaches a school in New Jersey thats great for training.

OH....you said you had seeds to plant......Im curious as to what you have? Im going to school for botany, may be able to help with this as well, so that your attempts to grow food are positive. Its a great idea,
but its not as easy as plant it and it will grow.....Are you to carry cultivation tools or make them from raw materials? Do you know the needs of each plant you are to grow?
seen it great movie. when in Illinois,i would spend all my days outside, and only come home for lunch and dinner... it was so great. i just want my backyard to be the wilderness. just so i can discovery new land every day... baby steps are key. check out http://www.survivalistseeds.com/Home_Page.html

sprish

Glandeuse pinéale
Inscrit
11 Déc 2008
This is the end of this thread. I thank all you you who participated... Ill bump this if any worthy updates arise... I have this bookmarked so i have 12 pages of info to review... Good luck my friends...

sprish

Glandeuse pinéale
Inscrit
11 Déc 2008
Miminari a dit:
Yer welcome. =]
MIMI what the hell? you cussed out my cousin saying "fuck you cunt" "you should get raped in the ass and die from aids" "stay away broad bitch" WHAT THE HELL? my cousin just called me.... why.... whats the deal? WHY mimi? Now until i know the whole story i wont judge... but what did she do to you!? And you say Yer welcome like you have been here this whole process... (OH and mimi, Dont answer me on this forum)
........................................The true thanks go out to ..................................IJesusChrist, GOD, druglessdouglas, Forkbender, FluidDruid, MacPeace, Brugmansia, mysticwarrior, Jelleb, restin, user_1919, Paracoculi, Adder, adrianhaffner, ????????, Crispy_91(my main man), Lion, Psychostain, Meduzz, st.bot.32...... I am personally thanking Each and every one of you for your 12 pages of life changing posts.... I am listing each and every one of you SO Mimi cant take credit for this thread in one simple "Yer welcome" . when i started this i was so bent on just running away, Tripping balls, and not having any responsibility... i see there IS a middle ground and its just a matter of finding it, not running away in hope of bumping into it.... I now have new goals, new friends, and a new understanding of my Old goals..... I said this before... i am not the same sean since that first post, the second post... or ever the 20th post... iv been evolving with each and every one of your answers and this Thread DID and still DOES mean the world to me... iv been re reading This whole day and it pissed me off when i say that last mimi post... so i felt i must OFFICIALLY put this to rest.... I LOVE YOU ALL..... and you may just learn somethings to if you reread this journey of ours.... (dont worry 12 pages goes by in like 10-15 minutes....)

sprish

Glandeuse pinéale
Inscrit
11 Déc 2008
druglessdouglas a dit:
10 nights, 11 days
its only a camping trip, the thread hasnt gone away
True, but i will have gone away. When i return from those 10 days 11 nights ill be the new sean(again) so this is old sean"logging off" you could say