Quoi de neuf ?

Bienvenue sur Psychonaut.fr !

En vous enregistrant, vous pourrez discuter de psychotropes, écrire vos meilleurs trip-reports et mieux connaitre la communauté

Je m'inscris!

a life worth living....

Lion

Holofractale de l'hypervérité
Inscrit
22 Avr 2007
edit: this makes no sence.

doug, no disrespect vs you

sprish

Glandeuse pinéale
Inscrit
11 Déc 2008
GOD a dit:
Sean . On the one side its OK to go off topic but in this case i think it would be better to start another thread in the apropriate section .

DONT FUCK WITH DRUGLESS . Hes got more experience than all you fuckers together . HES DONE IT . Not some stupid rich bastards winter camping tour , the real thing , survival out of necesity .......... ALONE .
OK I see the point of this. (starting new thread in the ayahuasca section) But this question is one that is still on the topic of what im gonna be doing with my life... welll i cant bring all my suplies iv got here on the plane back with me(knives, hatchet, ext.)
(STILL ON TOPIC(on life worth living) ) WHat kind of life can i live with the SOUL intention of expansion of my mind though enthogens. FREELY! Try to answer this Question alone! This is what im looking for. And i dont doubt you have skills Douglas. I just dont know of them.

sprish

Glandeuse pinéale
Inscrit
11 Déc 2008
druglessdouglas a dit:
thank you God
LOL TY god ha maybe you should thank the real one : P (no offence GOD HAHA)

Meduzz

Inscrit
12 Avr 2006
sprish a dit:
WHat kind of life can i live with the SOUL intention of expansion of my mind though enthogens.

I think you mean sole intention? Why would you limit your means if you're after expansion? There is MUCH more to life than entheogens.

druglessdouglas

Inscrit
14 Mai 2008
go walkabout. you will learn who you are without drugs. it doesnt sound so romantic but it cuts through all the bullshit. its one of the best ways of learning who "you" are. lots of cultures have an equivalent. just you and the contents of your mind. no distractions or trappings. its soul revealing more so than drugs IMO

Miminari

Neurotransmetteur
Inscrit
16 Déc 2008
^ Seconded.
I have no gripes about others using drugs, but I do not smoke/do them myself. It's just not appealing to me, and I'd rather think with a "clear" mind (no offense to others who do them; As I said, I have no problems with the usage, especially for exploratory reasons). I just think I would think better if I'm sober (correct word to use here?)

sprish

Glandeuse pinéale
Inscrit
11 Déc 2008
Meduzz a dit:
sprish a dit:
WHat kind of life can i live with the SOUL intention of expansion of my mind though enthogens.

I think you mean sole intention? Why would you limit your means if you're after expansion? There is MUCH more to life than entheogens.
HA no i know i saw spelling SOUL i just wanted to show the importance this has to me. Ha seconds time my play on words has failed here : P It not that i dont think i cant know myself without drugs. i think Myself IS the enthogens, this may be a stretch by i feel it to be true: I feel as if I was a shaman in a past life, or something/someone that can truely explore the space time contimuem. I feel SO at home when i Astral project that even when i come weed i use it ceremonially. I PRAY and Beg whatever force that is in the works, JUST GIVE ME THE CHANCE TO SHOW YOU WHAT I CAN DO! Every night before i sleep i project(without drugs) and iv mastered the Art of Creating Masses (spheres are the easiest) of energy/knowledge/just a really big ball of something, and make them as large as possible iv gotten to a point where the object get too massive that i must leave my body and take steeps back just to get a good look at it. AND its not just a 2d picture of the ball, in order to make them bigger i must FEEL every peice of it, every the side that i cant see from my angle i have to be fully aware of.... after weeks of doing this now i must fly about a mile away just to see how big the sphere is getting.... and i can do more than just enlarge them, i can push it away and make a new sphere, starting from scratch i have one little ball that im focusing on making large while still the original large sphere is still near by, still being held on to by my brain.... I repeat and the most Large balls iv had at one time and conscious of is 5. I dont just creat them, but i also travel though them.... its weird... i can get so close .... then ... i can feel myself slipping though the wall of this gigantic mass....THis is all with out drugs. Iv been doing this for years now. and when i got that pot last week.... OMFG with 3 weeks without it and just been meditating every night i was creating the Most intense worlds i have ever with just simple thc. the objects where more than just the most simple polygon, they where any and every shape... I know i have the brain of someone who is MEANT to take these enthogens.

Now im only explaining this with words and you may think. "wtf everyone on enthogens gets that experience...."

druglessdouglas

Inscrit
14 Mai 2008
yes. there is more to being a psychonaut/explorer than drugs. in fact they can be a big distraction. going walkabout, working with challenging people, learning to sail a boat.... challenge yourself.

sprish

Glandeuse pinéale
Inscrit
11 Déc 2008
Miminari a dit:
^ Seconded.
I have no gripes about others using drugs, but I do not smoke/do them myself. It's just not appealing to me, and I'd rather think with a "clear" mind (no offense to others who do them; As I said, I have no problems with the usage, especially for exploratory reasons). I just think I would think better if I'm sober (correct word to use here?)
SOME and most People like the feeling of control on this physical level.... I feel the most control when my feet have left the ground.

sprish

Glandeuse pinéale
Inscrit
11 Déc 2008
GOD a dit:
DONT FUCK WITH DRUGLESS .
OH yeah... excuse me? if thats directed toward me i Haven't been FUCKing with anyone.... If not me then who the fuck was?

IM googeling walkabout now drugless : )

Miminari

Neurotransmetteur
Inscrit
16 Déc 2008
Hence the "I think", hun. I'm very sensitive, and I know what will work and NOT work with my body or mind. I can be logical/rational, but I'm also dependent on my intuition.
I want to avoid harm of any kind as much as possible; I'm a fragile person who has been on my own for a long time.

sprish

Glandeuse pinéale
Inscrit
11 Déc 2008
druglessdouglas a dit:
yes. there is more to being a psychonaut/explorer than drugs. in fact they can be a big distraction. going walkabout, working with challenging people, learning to sail a boat.... challenge yourself.

good words, they are sticking with me.... GReat video.... HA i never knew what this song was called....i always thought it was "shock the mountain" from the radio ...shows how wrong iv always been : P

GOD

Inscrit
14 Jan 2006
Wasnt aimed in any way at you . Twas aimed at the mari antoinets who say to homeless people "Isnt camping fun" ...................

I think there should be lists and every week loads of people get a visit in the middle of the night with no warning , get picked up and dumped out in nature with a tent , sleeping bag , axe and a box of matches . Those that find their way home would be called adults and the one that didnt ......... dead..........

Most of you would die .

sprish

Glandeuse pinéale
Inscrit
11 Déc 2008
Miminari a dit:
Hence the "I think", hun. I'm very sensitive, and I know what will work and NOT work with my body or mind. I can be logical/rational, but I'm also dependent on my intuition.
I want to avoid harm of any kind as much as possible; I'm a fragile person who has been on my own for a long time.
"pain is weakness leaving the body" (i found that quote on some marines recruiting web site lol) But is it Illogical to thrive towards your goals even if some pain is necessary? i dont mean this in the literal sense but... no pain no gain? is this has no truth to it? What if your goals require some pain? not that the pain is guaranteed but there is a chance of pain... do we change our goals? The point im trying to make is.... to avoid harm of any kind can be a slap in the face when Harm DOES come... I mean if you try with all your heart to stay free of harm, then the moment you Are harmed then it hurts that much more... Now if you avoid the harm then you will defiantly see less of it that say... me. We are all fragile to an extent but the density of ourselves is based on the experience why have with the unknown dangers... we dont all stay fragile forever

Miminari

Neurotransmetteur
Inscrit
16 Déc 2008
Reading Hatchet may help... if you want to know how it's like. The only exception is that the main character was living in the wilderness due to a plane crash.

Edit: I've seen enough personal pain. It may not be much to alot of people who are abused, severe neglect by parents, poverty, etc., but it affects me, and that's what matters. No one can really understand another's pain, no matter how empathetic the person is.

sprish

Glandeuse pinéale
Inscrit
11 Déc 2008
GOD a dit:
Wasnt aimed in any way at you . Twas aimed at the mari antoinets who say to homeless people "Isnt camping fun" ...................

I think there should be lists and every week loads of people get a visit in the middle of the night with no warning , get picked up and dumped out in nature with a tent , sleeping bag , axe and a box of matches . Those that find their way home would be called adults and the one that didnt ......... dead..........

Most of you would die .
HA im kinda hoping that will happen(then i have me supplies : P ) and am FORCED to focus on the now, the Now to survive. LOL im laughing at the idea of what it would look like... "knock knock" opens door " grabs teenager, puts pillow case over head, thows in van, drive an hour, dumps him off in the dead of night, LOL

sprish

Glandeuse pinéale
Inscrit
11 Déc 2008
Miminari a dit:
Reading Hatchet may help... if you want to know how it's like. The only exception is that the main character was living in the wilderness due to a plane crash.

Edit: I've seen enough personal pain. It may not be much to alot of people who are abused, sever neglect by parents, poverty, etc., but it affects me, and that's what matters. No one can really understand another's pain, no matter how empathetic the person is.
HA LOL hatchet is the worst survival guide their is. it used to be my childhood favorite. iv read that beast like 4 times... its sooooo bad to take survival tips from " shoots moose with arrows, took 3 to take it down with one in the heart, cooks it, eats it" thats how simple it was. their is WAY more to skinning and cooking a moose than the book says. "into the wild" shows a more accurate way of how its done ... or Not done... Iv read Brians winter and the other one(shit whats it called!@) from pual ... SHit whats his last name...

st.bot.32

Inscrit
5 Oct 2007
GOD a dit:
I think there should be lists and every week loads of people get a visit in the middle of the night with no warning , get picked up
Most of you would die .

while we're dreaming, i personally think they should get dropped off in the middle of baghdad or some other middle eastern or even better third world country, less english the better. that would learn em a lot about the way of the world ;)

Miminari

Neurotransmetteur
Inscrit
16 Déc 2008
sprish: Paulsen, iirc...

st.bot: What do you mean by "they", specifically? :?: