Quoi de neuf ?

Bienvenue sur Psychonaut.fr !

En vous enregistrant, vous pourrez discuter de psychotropes, écrire vos meilleurs trip-reports et mieux connaitre la communauté

Je m'inscris!

a life worth living....

Crispy_91

Matrice périnatale
Inscrit
13 Déc 2008
o Sprish, i think you should do it, or something like it. just dont burn your bridges.

go camping on your own for 10 nights. then you will know if it suits you.

im on your side with this. go for it

much easier to say that with no connection to the guy but a strong interest in what his experience turns out to be like. not like if anything happens you really KNEW him.

i realize that comment may be dumb but i had to throw it out there. the first thing that came to my mind, sadly.

Sorry for the hostility. I honestly really have nothing against you or your support for him. i have looked at the situation long and hard from a removed standpoint... on what i felt may ultimately be best for sean and I don't think he needs to follow through with such a path. Not to bash your opinion friend. He's been my best friend for the past 6 or so years ... I wouldn't feel like I was being a good friend if i didn't try to give him my most honest opinion and really push him to make sure what he wants to do now is really in his best interest, whatever that may be.

sprish

Glandeuse pinéale
Inscrit
11 Déc 2008
druglessdouglas a dit:
no Sprish, i think you should do it, or something like it. just dont burn your bridges.

when i get their ill send a postcard : P

The only thing really holding me back is money. i Hate Money, i dont hate the things money can buy. But i hate the fact the speed at which things are done depends on how much you are "worth" i am Fuck i dont even window shop for anything on the internet anymore... no point other than to remind me i have to way of getting it. This argument always comes from a person Without money. and that person now is me.... Fuck i hate asking this but.... what can i do for money(other than the obvious(job)). about burning bridges... i couldnt agree more. i have seen things that make me shutter at how thing could be different if one or two bridges weren't burned....A Douglas, I love you man! you have been posting since the beginning of this whole thing. that goes for everyone who is posting. You have moved this thread to where it is now(as did everyone who is posting). this have over like IDK 1400 veiws now, but only 8 pages of posts. i want everyone's opinion, EVERYONE'S. lol im rambling

sprish

Glandeuse pinéale
Inscrit
11 Déc 2008
Crispy_91 a dit:
o Sprish, i think you should do it, or something like it. just dont burn your bridges.

much easier to say that with no connection to the guy but a strong interest in what his experience turns out to be like. not like if anything happens you really KNEW him.

i realize that comment may be dumb but i had to throw it out there. the first thing that came to my mind, sadly.

Sorry for the hostility. I honestly really have nothing against you or your support for him. i have looked at the situation long and hard from a removed standpoint... on what i felt may ultimately be best for sean and I don't think he needs to follow through with such a path. Not to bash your opinion friend. He's been my best friend for the past 6 or so years ... I wouldn't feel like I was being a good friend if i didn't try to give him my most honest opinion and really push him to make sure what he wants to do now is really in his best interest, whatever that may be.
YO chris, I see you giving words of advice.
Its time for a double take, Yes im on the mic.!
You have come to give support in my time of need.
You may know me better than this forum. Please proceed
The time slips away like after school that day,
when Derek Whitecotten Fought the Camden kid, it was pretty gay.
no blood, so tears, only punches in the air,
Even that derek start to pull that bitches hair!
People think im crazy to say what i mean.
but they are all in sleeper mode, my life is just a dream.
I know you will post a rap that will blow this away,
Im just practicing now, for Next month will be the day.
Remember when we put the baby in the rode?
cars hit it so many time i thought it would explode! (fake baby i swear)
soon ill be going to arazona to find a Dmt toad.
I know it will be hard but its the rode i must go.
Now i see how my words only rhyme with the last word.
But show them how its done chrispy, Sing it so loud BrotherMan so even "chippy" can be heard.

Crispy_91

Matrice périnatale
Inscrit
13 Déc 2008
well hell yea mothafucka squeeze those toad nuts (or venom producing glands..)
and smoke that scraped shit like the pigs eat donuts
id go nuts if some bad shit happened to you
but as long as your livin happy well i'm happy too
so you can solve lifes mysteries like scrappy doo
just know the whole gang will be here missin you
wishin you, the best, hoping for your success
in finding some meaning in whatever you wish to do next
with your life
kuz your right, its hard to sleep at night
knowing that when i wake up there will still be no white knight
in the darkness, my night light reminds me
to Park this
rhyme train, its past nine, its time time to rest my brain
so peace, love, and from war shall we restrain
:retard: :heart: :drool: :weedman: :thumbsup:

mysticwarrior

Holofractale de l'hypervérité
Inscrit
17 Août 2007
Now it gets creepy here... Gangs, raps, where are you guys coming from? Do you live in the ghetto or what?

Crispy_91

Matrice périnatale
Inscrit
13 Déc 2008
hahahaha :lol:

Nah not at all. Man we live in Sarasota, Florida... the closest thing to a gang around here is the AARP

We just like to kick rhymes

btw this was the gang i was talking about after "scrappy doo"

ScoobyDoogangw-scrappy.jpg

:wink:

sprish

Glandeuse pinéale
Inscrit
11 Déc 2008
Crispy_91 a dit:
well hell yea mothafucka squeeze those toad nuts (or venom producing glands..)
and smoke that scraped shit like the pigs eat donuts
id go nuts if some bad shit happened to you
but as long as your livin happy well i'm happy too
so you can solve lifes mysteries like scrappy doo
just know the whole gang will be here missin you
wishin you, the best, hoping for your success
in finding some meaning in whatever you wish to do next
with your life
kuz your right, its hard to sleep at night
knowing that when i wake up there will still be no white knight
in the darkness, my night light reminds me
to Park this
rhyme train, its past nine, its time time to rest my brain
so peace, love, and from war shall we restrain
:retard: :heart: :drool: :weedman: :thumbsup:
HA well that was weak .... as fuck...... wow chris........ HAHA just playing . Sick words that live on into eternity!

M

MacPeace

Invité
So it seems that you are trying hard for a list of wild plant spirits...
Do Not venture out and try Datura Stramonium, in the wild by your self; in an unfamiliar habitat!!!!!
Although that will be the one you find most present in the eastern US.
All the Salancea (night shade family) growing wild in the US are dangerous!!!!!!! They contain potent alkaloids such as Atropine and Scoplamine.......Very Powerful !!!!!!!
If you are seeking wild Enthhogens......You will have slim pickings brother.
Mushrooms are present in the US as well....Such as:
Panaeolus subbalteatus
Amanita muscaria
Psilocybe cubensis
Psilocybe cyanescens
Psilocybe tampanensis

sprish

Glandeuse pinéale
Inscrit
11 Déc 2008
MacPeace a dit:
So it seems that you are trying hard for a list of wild plant spirits...
Do Not venture out and try Datura Stramonium, in the wild by your self; in an unfamiliar habitat!!!!!
Although that will be the one you find most present in the eastern US.
All the Salancea (night shade family) growing wild in the US are dangerous!!!!!!! They contain potent alkaloids such as Atropine and Scoplamine.......Very Powerful !!!!!!!
If you are seeking wild Enthhogens......You will have slim pickings brother.
Mushrooms are present in the US as well....Such as:
Panaeolus subbalteatus
Amanita muscaria
Psilocybe cubensis
Psilocybe cyanescens
Psilocybe tampanensis
iv done my mushroom reseach and Iv found cubes before. Cyanescens sound really good from what iv herd.Unless you say different, im gonna stay away from the Amanita muscaria because of the toxic alkoloids in em. psilocybe is my friend. i feel i NEED to do mushrooms again... last time i did i decided to also and this type of Copes. idk what the exact name was now(ill find later) but the spore print was fine and everything.... Maybe DXM the night before wasnt the best idea either.... i hate dxm so much now, not because the mushy poison, just its just a fake trip, not really expanding my mind at all... idk

about dutra.... yeah no thank you in the wild. the thing with delirants is i can kind imagine what it be like(lol not because im delirious :shock: ) but the feeling of that your trip is so real their is no differentiating the difference between the two worlds... and of course with durtra i hear you dont remember a thing... i hate that.

holy shit MAC?! the same mac i meeot before!? DUDE What. the. fuck. YES thanks man for checking this out and giving your words! I Really glad you showed up. HA and if your not the Mac im thinking about then welcme and i Glad your here.

Lion

Inscrit
22 Avr 2007
sprish a dit:
Lion a dit:
why do you not travel some first?
go to europe, canada, japan, australia. learn to survive first. learn to be tough
Would if i could, next to no money. But If theres a will, Theres a way. well its winter maybe i can cross the russia/alaska Ice mass. :p

you want to go live on your own in the middle of nowhere, and out of things mother nature gives, but you can't even travel to europe, canada, ..?
no money is bullshit. find a job, save some money, invest wisely. you'll have more then sufficient in no time.

good luck on your journey

druglessdouglas

Inscrit
14 Mai 2008
its a long thread and not really going anywhere. i will post again once you have spent 10 nights outside on your own.

if you want any advise ask. im what you could call trained

IJesusChrist

Inscrit
22 Juil 2008
BROTHA you are not trained. Have you gone winter camping? Do you understand how fucking hard that is? Spend a WEEK in northern us (montana, northdakota, minnesota or even canada) during winter. Then you can do anything.

I'm doin this in a week or two (again) :eek:

Lion

Inscrit
22 Avr 2007
IJesusChrist a dit:
BROTHA you are not trained. Have you gone winter camping? Do you understand how fucking hard that is? Spend a WEEK in northern us (montana, northdakota, minnesota or even canada) during winter. Then you can do anything.

yeah i agree.

a good movie to watch is 'into the wild'. will open your eyes. both + as - .

how good is your strenght, physique, stamina?

train hard boy, live hard - train harder!

sprish

Glandeuse pinéale
Inscrit
11 Déc 2008
IJesusChrist a dit:

Where ya headed Jesus?

sprish

Glandeuse pinéale
Inscrit
11 Déc 2008
druglessdouglas a dit:
its a long thread and not really going anywhere. i will post again once you have spent 10 nights outside on your own.

if you want any advise ask.
since this is "going nowhere" let me change gears alittle. Ayahuasca, Is it better to go to the source (amazon) or go online and get it, im kinda sketchy about the online ordering deal... sounds kinds too good to be true... now im not saying ok i dont trust online vendors so im gonna leave this continent just to get it... but alittle more insight would help.

Miminari

Neurotransmetteur
Inscrit
16 Déc 2008
Aww, sprishie, don't get hurt if you really are gonna do the whole living in the wild thing.
But are you sure you want to do that? I bet alot of people will miss you if you do...
You shouldn't try so hard, you know? I mean, up until the point where you just go insane. No one can really live alone. Trust me.
I know society is a bitch, but we still have to live with all the money BS, the government screwing with us, false "truths"... and what not.
I'll always be here to listen to you... :oops:

GOD

Inscrit
14 Jan 2006
Sean . On the one side its OK to go off topic but in this case i think it would be better to start another thread in the apropriate section .

DONT FUCK WITH DRUGLESS . Hes got more experience than all you fuckers together . HES DONE IT . Not some stupid rich bastards winter camping tour , the real thing , survival out of necesity .......... ALONE .