Quoi de neuf ?

Bienvenue sur Psychonaut.fr !

En vous enregistrant, vous pourrez discuter de psychotropes, écrire vos meilleurs trip-reports et mieux connaitre la communauté

Je m'inscris!

a life worth living....

GOD

Holofractale de l'hypervérité
Inscrit
14 Jan 2006
Amazing Drugy . The places you were and that you did it .

Point number one is still what Drugy said.......... can you be alone ? Untill you answer that to yourself i think any more thoughts about the subject are just fantasy . Most people shit out after a few hours of being alone . Suddenly your life stops , or better said the i`m the star ego film you have permanently running in your head gets rudely and painfully interupted . Suddenly you are who you realy are and have to face it . Can you be alone with yourself ? Try to stay in your apartment alone for a week . Dont go out . Dont telefon . Dont watch TV or read news papers . Dont answer the door . Turn the heating off and open the windows . Then wet all your clothes . Dont wash and dont have a shower or bath for a week , and dont change your clothes . Every time you need to shit or piss go outside and do it for a week .

Have you ever been hungry ? Try not eating for a day . Then 2 days and then 3 . Try eating just rice with no salt for a week . Try only drinking tap water for a week .

If you get a good survival book it will contain all you need to know .

druglessdouglas

Inscrit
14 Mai 2008
Where is that exactly?
its the tic and Lyme disease capitol of Europe, lol. talking about tics and Lyme disease i recomend you take 2 small mirrors and tweezers.
you will have to learn how to remove tics correctly if you want to avoid Lyme. learn the symptoms. nothing spoils your day like a spirochete.
youl need two mirrors and some lateral thinking to remove tics from your harder to reach places.

for the first couple of weeks i carried tons of stuff around on my back. pretty soon id worked out what i needed and dumped the rest

a good mountain tent. shelter is priority no.1 wherever you are. you will find exposure extremely diffucult to deal with, sun or snow

lightweight tarpaulin/growndsheet. i would stash the tent and sleep out if the weather was good. you never know when you will need shelter

a hand axe. a machete is as good

parachute cord

lightweight cooking pans

a decent sleeping bag. i used a down filled army issue because its what i owned. it had a waterproof ground sheet/base
your choice of sleeping bag makes a huge difference. even the desert gets cold at night

insect repellent, first aid kit, fishing tackle, couple of good knives, iodine solution(drinking water, antiseptic)

those were the basics. the rest you have to tailor to the environment. eg waterproofs if its wet, hat if its hot/sunny etc

my diet consisted of muesli, dried milk and honey, supplimented with fish berries and whatever i could catch. i lost all my fat fairly quickly

as for natural psychedelics, the only thing i found during that time was Bearberry(Uva ursi) which is supposed to be an inebriant but seemed to do nothing. i had hash, weed and LSD though :D

THE MOST IMPORTAINT thing for you to do is spend 10 nights out on your own. no book or survival course can prepare you for isolation. not everyone can deal with it. i cant stress how importaint this is.

sprish

Glandeuse pinéale
Inscrit
11 Déc 2008
Brugmansia a dit:
Not trying to influence your dreams at all, but try to get the right preperared package otherwise it'll turn out into a nightmare.

No matter what i do. the only nightmare i have in mind is being forced to live the way society says too.... this may be a shocker.... but id rather die a horrible death in nature than Slave away in my comfortable lifestyle....

sprish

Glandeuse pinéale
Inscrit
11 Déc 2008
GOD a dit:
Have you ever been hungry ? Try not eating for a day . Then 2 days and then 3 . Try eating just rice with no salt for a week . Try only drinking tap water for a week .
im starting my fast today.... lol lunch starts in about 10 minutes so ill just have to say " no thanks" . iv looked into fasting before... im gonna go with nothing except water? i know about juice fasting but im just gonna go with nothing for now...

sprish

Glandeuse pinéale
Inscrit
11 Déc 2008
druglessdouglas a dit:
Where is that exactly?
its the tic and Lyme disease capitol of Europe, lol. talking about tics and Lyme disease i recomend you take 2 small mirrors and tweezers.
you will have to learn how to remove tics correctly if you want to avoid Lyme. learn the symptoms. nothing spoils your day like a spirochete.
youl need two mirrors and some lateral thinking to remove tics from your harder to reach places.

for the first couple of weeks i carried tons of stuff around on my back. pretty soon id worked out what i needed and dumped the rest

a good mountain tent. shelter is priority no.1 wherever you are. you will find exposure extremely diffucult to deal with, sun or snow

lightweight tarpaulin/growndsheet. i would stash the tent and sleep out if the weather was good. you never know when you will need shelter

a hand axe. a machete is as good

parachute cord

lightweight cooking pans

a decent sleeping bag. i used a down filled army issue because its what i owned. it had a waterproof ground sheet/base
your choice of sleeping bag makes a huge difference. even the desert gets cold at night

insect repellent, first aid kit, fishing tackle, couple of good knives, iodine solution(drinking water, antiseptic)

those were the basics. the rest you have to tailor to the environment. eg waterproofs if its wet, hat if its hot/sunny etc

my diet consisted of muesli, dried milk and honey, supplimented with fish berries and whatever i could catch. i lost all my fat fairly quickly

as for natural psychedelics, the only thing i found during that time was Bearberry(Uva ursi) which is supposed to be an inebriant but seemed to do nothing. i had hash, weed and LSD though :D

THE MOST IMPORTAINT thing for you to do is spend 10 nights out on your own. no book or survival course can prepare you for isolation. not everyone can deal with it. i cant stress how importaint this is.
Thank you very much for that post... I am thinking about HOW i can get away from my family for a week... im in NY at the moment and its COLD as Fuck(im used to florida weather) what are good ways of conserving heat? what are the ingredients the body needs to survive? what chemicals exactly?

GOD

Inscrit
14 Jan 2006
Fats , carbohydrates , protein , minerals , vitamins and water .

Layers of clothes plus hat . gloves and scarf . Piss in a bottle and use it as a hot water bottle . The body looses heat mostly from the head , the mouth and the nose . Breath in and out slowly through your nose . Try to breath in and out into your clothes . You loose a lot of heat from the ground . Its often good to put something under you when you lie down . The other threat to warmth is the wind ...... so stay out of it . Do press ups .

druglessdouglas

Inscrit
14 Mai 2008
just keep piling the fat and sugar in.

fat is the thing you will value the most. there arent many natural sources out there. rabbit, hare, game birds deer etc have next to none.

wait till you get back to Cali. you arent ready for the cold. sorry for being blunt
but if you arent used to it (and have to ask) its best you wait till you are in a friendlier climate

if you do decide to do it in NY state then you need a good tent and a 4 season sleeping bag and groundmat. a mylar spaceblanket is a good idea

if you get this dream wrong you could wake up dead

sprish

Glandeuse pinéale
Inscrit
11 Déc 2008
ok that didnt turn out so well. i went up for lunch and my grandma(dads side) just took a pizza out of the oven.... i tell her "well im gonna start fasting so im not hungry ...." she of course gets pissed. pissed then turns into really really mad. and next time i know i either eat this pizza of face her wrath.... so i am eating a way and i say..."you know this is my last meal then... dont make food for me until i say so... which could be a few days...." she gets angry again after feeling like she "won" after seeing me eat. she cries"why!" are you going crazy!?" i tell her " i just wanna prove to myself i can do it" . she finds this the dumbest reason in the world.... which didnt surprise at all. My grandmother(dads side) is a "high class" french woman how only sees the world as if manners and social status are the only thing that matter. She then says, "im canceling the dinner party tonight! if you dont eat!" i say "well ill be able to socialize more without food in my mouth." -she says " well no one like to hear you talk about philosophy and destiny! it just bores people!" i am shocked... i didnt know what to say.... i reply "well is their anything More important that life and philosophy?"
of course she says " Yes, there is Art, music, film, the economy, ext." the rest of the pizza is eaten with silence... i say "Merci " (thank you in french) and put my plate in the sink, come downstairs, jump on my laptop and start writing this...
So
I am starting the timer now...... it was around 2:20 when i finished.... and 2:37 now... so ill jsut start it at 2:30 is the time im counting from. anyone who cares to join me i wish you well!

????????

Inscrit
27 Sept 2007
well about fasting i can say that it's not that hard if you keep in mind that there are two distinct feelings. one is the feeling of hunger, the body signaling an actual need of food, and the other is the feeling of just wanting to eat, appetite. this last one of course comes from the pleasantness of savoring delicious stuff and you just have to ignore it. it is not real hunger. when real hunger is felt as you know the stomach complains by moving and making various noises. if you ignore this it goes away after a while but then when it comes back it gets stronger. if your stomach is pissed off you can try drinking water to calm it down a little. or if you're fasting for days then you can eat your fruit/rice/whatever that you have prepared. now you can trick the stomach by just eating a bit, for instance if you eat an orange and a glass of water and you think of it as a meal, you can actually become satisfied. also when you're determined and serious about this, usually by just accepting that the following days are going to be special you set your mind on it and you just don't think of eating.

did you read about MacCandless? i wasn't trying to put you down, is just that you remind me of the guy. i just hope that you don't rush things and something bad happens to you. good luck...

sprish

Glandeuse pinéale
Inscrit
11 Déc 2008
i went though my first meal tonight. didnt eat a thing. when you dont have food in front of you, you notice the way other people eat... eat bite i could taste it as if i was biting that potato, eating that steak. then the apple tart came out of the oven.... looked great. I didnt eat a thing and ill wont for 3 days. thats my minimum. im thinking about not talking with my mouth for 3 days also.... that would just aggravate my family even more but FUCK i wanna really test myself. find what my limits are and exceed them. for the past few days iv been letting my finger nails grow, i have the habit of biting them. its been about 4 days with no trimming(except the the occasional instance where i find my finger in my mouth ready to bite, i dont take the bite, but its a habit)

LISTEN - I am 100% committed to this thread and what i say in it. I am Planning my future Based on what is said and what i learn. I AM 100% COMMITED TO LIVING THE WAY I SAY I WILL! its just a matter of getting the help getting pushed off shore, then ill drift away and probably never return. This thread is the SOUL plan of action of where my life is heading.

oh about the MacCandless comment, i took no offense just wanted to say im not following anyone's footsteps but my own. I did see that movie"into the wild" good flick. in some ways i do see alot of me in him but i dont really know a person until you meet em, not watch some romantic film about him. If their is some one i could call a mentor.... it would be http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Richard_Evans_Schultes but again i say. I am following no one but myself. i have no one supporting me (other that the random people that hear my story and ACTUALLY LISTEN TO IT) No one want to see me succeed but myself....now i dont mean my family and friends dont want me to fail, its just their idea of success is MY idea of FAIL. and vis versa.

FluidDruid

Elfe Mécanique
Inscrit
17 Sept 2008
I do not understand why folk keep asking if you think you could be alone with yourself for that long, as if your Body and your Mind are two different entities?

Sprish you sound EXACTLY how I sounded a couple years ago. I know exactly where you are coming from.

Instead of banning and avoiding society, why not dive into the bottom and swim around a bit? I personally left my parents house just as I had turned 17 for almost the same purposes.

I was brought up in a wealthy home, surrounded by THE stereotypical American Family, we even had a Golden Retriever!

I came to the same realizations and said 'Let's see'. I moved out and into a house in the ghetto's of detroit, lived with homeless people, "Illegal" Immigrants, Alcoholics, Heroin Addicts and the like. Worked random jobs gaining skills in virtually every industry out there. Eventually after moving around the state 7 or 8 times I landed where I am now. I've pieced myself into the Middle class and work for the auto industry, also while attending college. I've seen directly what is truly going on in this country, and what is to come.

This has brought me Much truth, wisdom, and respect

Be a citizen of the world, don't label yourself for others.

sprish

Glandeuse pinéale
Inscrit
11 Déc 2008
FUCK FUCK FUCK i just wrote a whole long post and hit "something" on my keyboard which sent me to another page.... so i start over.... lol..... Last night before bed i drank a tall glass of pineapple/orange juice(to help lucid dreams) and read part of this book(Waking the dead, my father gave it to me) then i found a pair of headphones... the ones that completely block sound out.... the ones you'd find in a hardware store... and with them i can astral project much easier.... i have a tendency to get distracted while i trip, ill focus on the position of my hands, feet, head against the pillow, random sounds which i find so hard to steer away from...so the headphones help....it amazes me how i (or we as a race) forget things so easily, even if they mean the whole world to you.... im starting to ramble so ill make this quick...

QUESTION- My goal is 3 days no solid foods(water and Juice only)... if im up to it then(which i am now) what is the limit i can go to?

OH yeah- when i break this fast.... i want a totally new diet. one that will cause my body to have the smallest amount of culture shock when i do go into the world...

one last question... do you think Juice is considered Breaking the fast? last night when i had my glass i felt like i was cheating a little...

restin

Inscrit
18 Avr 2008
I don't know how healthy it is for your (extremely young) body to not take up important nutrients for three days :?

GOD

Inscrit
14 Jan 2006
How old are you ?

If not eating for three days was harmfull there would be no people in africa .

Look in the net for information about fasting . Try to find things that arent from hippys and esoteric loonys . George Oshiwa is very good .

Use the situation and look at your whole diaet . Be vegetarian . Eat no sweets . Look at your sugar and salt intake . Drink loads of water . Stop drinking alcohol , colas , coffee and tea .

Fast doesnt have to mean not eating . There are brown rice diaets you can do for 10 days . Some people drink vegetable brews . They just stop stuffing themselves full of food . Stop eating solid things .

Break your fast with fruit juice and / or fruit .

So , read George Oshiwa and a survival manual .

restin

Inscrit
18 Avr 2008
He is 18. I didn't say it was harmful, but at that age, I think the body (incl. brain) are still evolving... I didn't want to start an argument, I just wanted to state this point.

sprish

Glandeuse pinéale
Inscrit
11 Déc 2008
GOD a dit:
How old are you ?

If not eating for three days was harmfull there would be no people in africa .

Look in the net for information about fasting . Try to find things that arent from hippys and esoteric loonys . George Oshiwa is very good .

Use the situation and look at your whole diaet . Be vegetarian . Eat no sweets . Look at your sugar and salt intake . Drink loads of water . Stop drinking alcohol , colas , coffee and tea .

Fast doesnt have to mean not eating . There are brown rice diaets you can do for 10 days . Some people drink vegetable brews . They just stop stuffing themselves full of food . Stop eating solid things .

Break your fast with fruit juice and / or fruit .

So , read George Oshiwa and a survival manual .
ok good to know. googleing George Oshiwa now. will i be able to live outdoors vegetarian? whats a good "starter kit" veggie foods?

i looked him up and stumbled upon http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Macrobiotic_diet in the diet no fruit is listed... will i still need fruits?

GOD

Inscrit
14 Jan 2006
Yes . Fruit and vegetables are the basis of every diaet .

Another thing one can try is only eating fresh fruits and vegetables plus water .

I wasnt realy sugesting you change to a macrobiotic diaet allthough that would probably do you good . I find it and a lot of ways to fast a bit fanatic . In his book(s) he talkes about fasting and how to do it wich might help you to understand what your body needs and where to get it from .

Living outside as a vegetarian where you are is probably imposible . You need a garden .

sprish

Glandeuse pinéale
Inscrit
11 Déc 2008
http://www.survivalistseeds.com. This is the seeds i would get. the only problem i have with a garden is i will have to Settle down in one location.... but besides that Nothing... Right now i dont see myself being veg* in the wild, but things change... if theres a will, theres a way.

Question- Clothing? i read that cotton kills.... what clothing and how much of it will i need?

GOD

Inscrit
14 Jan 2006
Either you live wild or you settle down on a piece of land with a shelter . Planting and careing for seeds means you need a piece of land and a shelter .

If you live wild you only have the things you can carry .

Go camping and you will get a bit better idea of what its like and what you need .

Running away doesnt solve problems and you cant run away from yourself . It would be better if you tried other "solutions" . What you say is understandable but not practicable . Land is either owned privately or belongs to the government . You can get shot for trespassing and stealing . Everything you eat or use from private land you have stolen .

sprish

Glandeuse pinéale
Inscrit
11 Déc 2008
GOD a dit:

Running away doesnt solve problems and you cant run away from yourself .
Im not running away from myself, but running away TO myself. after talking to my brother, he mentioned we should find a cave to live in.... and grow plants on the outside. That sounds like a good idea... do you know of any lands that have natural caves to keep shelter in? eventually id build a wall/door on the cave to make in my little cave home :)