Quoi de neuf ?

Bienvenue sur Psychonaut.fr !

En vous enregistrant, vous pourrez discuter de psychotropes, écrire vos meilleurs trip-reports et mieux connaitre la communauté

Je m'inscris!

a life worth living....

sprish

Glandeuse pinéale
Inscrit
11 Déc 2008
Adder a dit:
I'd suggest putting your trip off by five or six years. In that time you just might be able to hack it if you keep studying and practicing.
i am taking everything you said to heart... i will read and reread your post many times... but i believe this New World Order isnt gonna give me (or anyone of you for that matter) 6-7 years....im trying to leave asap.... im buying 15,000 heirloom seeds and just gonna look for a place to settle... what spots are good hunting grounds? i feel i have about 6 months before the new world order will change things dramatically in the country... im not here to debate the new world order, just to tell you my reasons for leaving society. also i cant find a job with this economy so im forced to leave my home(mothers house At the moment) I am willing to travel to you, anywhere in the world, if you are willing to raise this garden with me. ill bring along a water purification system. The food crisis IS COMING! in not "gonna happen" it IS HAPPENING

IJesusChrist

Holofractale de l'hypervérité
Inscrit
22 Juil 2008
Buy a simple army survival guide. It gives very awesome advice on shelter, fire, cooking, drinking, eating, and hunting/trapping. I love it. I wish I had the choice of yours.

Don't eat mushrooms. Just don't. You HAVE to develope an eye for them, you can't go off books. Go west along the south gulf, plenty of plants and animals there. Take trains if you want fast change.
Look for a bufo alvaris (colorado river toad) when you're in that area. They are in fields near streams. Very large! Most potent DMT source in US naturally (I think).
Otherwise, my friend... look for people's gardens to raid, salvia, pot are grown in places. I'm sure in the bayou there are berries and nuts with high alkaloids..
Be careful

I'm jealous :D :D

If you'd like, I would like it if you pm me, just to talk a bit before you go. That kind of decision comes from an interesting person.

By the way, if you go near outskirts of town (i mean really close to town or street, a block or so from a street) there are rabbits galore usually.
Buy snare wire. This is by far the BEST weapon you will have, especially in northern areas.
I once caught 7 rabbits and 2 foxs in 7 days, this was <1 block from "suburbs"

Animals now feed off humans, especially good game animals. Deep wilderness becomes scarce for animals, and more dangerous for you. Although... I have to say much more rewarding if you can make it.

Again, very jealous, and since your in florida, do not worry winter affects you little.

ophiuchus

Inscrit
14 Nov 2006
IJesusChrist a dit:
Look for a bufo alvaris (colorado river toad) when you're in that area. They are in fields near streams. Very large! Most potent DMT source in US naturally (I think).

this is 5 meo dmt. dunno if thats the same but i've seen them listed as two different substances before, i would bet that its a very close analog though.

i am totally with you on this wilderness survival thing, i believe i have a similar view on the world and it's condition, and learning these skills could very easily be invaluable to your survival. i wish you luck

sprish

Glandeuse pinéale
Inscrit
11 Déc 2008
I am trying to Get out before i dont have this opportunity again... i have to commit to a away of life... there is in one hand a life totally unpredictable, just living to survive, away from society, away from my friends and family... or their is the warm home, job--->career, college(which is not bad but it just is in my way of bigger and better things) friends family, slave away and never has this golden opportunity again.... So i know im seeming radical, unprepared, childish, immature, crazy, illogical, irrational, stubborn.... i mean FUCK! i really am having a hard time with this one.... but i know its what my heart is telling me what is right... even if it kills me....destiny is a....

sprish

Glandeuse pinéale
Inscrit
11 Déc 2008
oh and about the Colorado bull frogs... iv been looking in to them myself and after trying dmt once before it will defiantly be near the top of my list of priorities.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Colorado_River_toad
http://www.erowid.org/animals/toads/toads_law.shtml
http://bufoalvariusreport.com/
http://www.bouncingbearbotanicals.com/
thats all that are in my bookmarks at this moment...
im still a little not sure on the extraction process.... get a glass plate and hold vertically? does the venom squirt out far? any insight would be nice

Alias55A

Glandeuse pinéale
Inscrit
12 Nov 2008
wow someon actually is goin to take a hike out of civilization, me and my wife and her kid are waiting for a couple friends(who have more survival techiniques the i) from fl to come up so we can go live off the land away from civilization, but if ur on ur own and want to learn and fin more entheogens and the like, i would suggest traveling out west to where the hopi indians are, they could teach u alot plus by there propheci its the center of the earth =P

Oh and another thing is if ur goin near cold or snow, do not underestimate that kind of weather what so ever, mistakes are crucial in the snow and will cost u, like they said get a military survival technique book, u can usualy find them online for free

sprish

Glandeuse pinéale
Inscrit
11 Déc 2008
My main goal to break from society, the enthogens are just natures gift if god willing i find them... Not to impose, If you feel you have room for one more, I would Defiantly bring the right attitude and supplies to be as helpful and determined for the mindset of the group. i carry no baggage(as in im not someone to me taken care of) im pretty independent as i am now. im just looking for people with the same goals. Help me help you. and TOTALLY agree with any decision you might make. and im not asking you to make any choices now. just PM me if you feel there is more to talk about. I offer this to anyone reading this. If you are planning to live the way Humans where born to live, off the land, Then im interested in helping you.

IJesusChrist

Inscrit
22 Juil 2008
Sprish: MAKE SURE YOU BRING A JOURNAL! I want you to read what I said above, make sure. This is if you go alone. A group of living off land is good too.

I hope you enjoy your choice, do you plan to return ever?

Going south, and west will bring both the toad and cacti.
The toad: you simply squeeze a gland of his, it will shoot out like a zit (gross) aim it on a plate, preferabbly glass so you can see it after, let it dry for an hour or so, whatever is left is, scrape it up and smoke.

It IS 5-meo-DMT so it's a little bit more of a head trip and mild hallucinations than DMT (DMT is very strong hallucinogen)
I can't speak from experience..

GET AN ARMY SURVIVAL GUIDE :) You'll never regret it!@

sprish

Glandeuse pinéale
Inscrit
11 Déc 2008
Brugmansia a dit:
Mescaline containing cacti. Head for wirikuta. The pink vagina, gate to the clouds.

Sounds eye opening. iv only herd great things about cacti. what do you need in mexico compared to US? water purifier?

NEW QUIESTION! What is the prime location to live on this planet? Keep in mine a young Caucasian( English speaking only) no money 18 year old will be able to survive safely(as in locals attitude towards me)

I moved to New york about 3 weeks ago
i was force to share my views of life to my mothers side of the family....one day mom mom randomly brings grandma over... she brings a pizza and starts talking to me while i eat... i start telling her (and grandma) about how college is not for me, not that i dont think furthering my education is important in this society, but im leaving society where the trees wont care what my college degree is? they wont judge me for my possessions and social status but my Kindness and Love of just living in the moment. all we have is now. you think in five minutes you'll remember this moment? do you Really? just try. look at the clock, and in five minutes try to remember exactly what life felt like then... life is forever changing. ever second we live we Die and are reborn..."mom (and grandma) im like a lizard... you wouldn't hate on a lizard for not going to college or making money... just because they are a lizard!... just pretend im that lizard, it not in my nature to be what you want me to be.... (this is really starting to piss people off) then i go on to say to my grandma who has now jumped into the conversation, "what about money!?" i say" Grandma, to me money is as trivial to me as bananas to you. you dont see me counting Bananas!?!" my brother was in the room the whole time(who I GREATLY respect with all the love i have, we are the only True open minded people we know personally ...in the world) and i then said the worst thing i could... "Do you know why Socrates was put to death? for corrupting the youth.... i feel like my ideas of a better the are the ideas that are killing me" my grandma jumps in "your mother has been working for 47 years and this is the way you treat her! no respect!?!" i say "no i love my mom and if anything she has showed me that 47 years of working has only brought her is a life of constant struggle and hardship which their is no escape other than more years of labor." All hell broke loose in my grandma... My loving grandma that i only saw the sweet side of my whole life has just turned into a cold erratic woman, she Started" IF your gonna break this family apart and say your mothers life is worth nothing then i choose your mother, you can let the door hit you on the ass!" storms off to get her purse and is looking straight forward and walking like shes madder than hell. she yells" Take me home Now sandy(my mom) i want to go home NOW!" no tears came from her but she looked like she wanted to ball. I say "i love you grandma..." and she is walking towards the door... "i love you too but dont think im gonna let you ruin any more lives..." she slams the doors behind her... my mom runs to catch up and drive her home... later that night all that is running though my head is "one half of my heritage has cast me away... now i dont have to worry about breaking their hearts again when i leave... the line has been drawn...The next day i have a plane ticket to JFK, New York. Ill update you on my life in NY later.

????????

Inscrit
27 Sept 2007
so you're pulling a christopher mccandless on your family... put yourself in their shoes. i hope you listen to the advice given and don't end up like him.......

sprish

Glandeuse pinéale
Inscrit
11 Déc 2008
???????? a dit:
so you're pulling a christopher mccandless on your family... put yourself in their shoes. i hope you listen to the advice given and don't end up like him.......
im not trying to be anyone else.

sprish

Glandeuse pinéale
Inscrit
11 Déc 2008
I still am open to new ideas.... :?:

sprish

Glandeuse pinéale
Inscrit
11 Déc 2008
:D

druglessdouglas

Inscrit
14 Mai 2008
sprish- what is the longest period of time you have spent on your own?
honestly. the longest period you have gone without speaking to another person?

sprish

Glandeuse pinéale
Inscrit
11 Déc 2008
druglessdouglas a dit:
sprish- what is the longest period of time you have spent on your own?
honestly. the longest period you have gone without speaking to another person?

Hmmmm FUCK id say 26 hours.... maybe longer but nothing comes to mind... i see your point(maybe i dont at all) i herd it takes 3 days for the mind to clear its self... i have never done those 72 hours.... have you?

druglessdouglas

Inscrit
14 Mai 2008
14 days is the longest ive spent entirely on my own. i spent 4 months living in the wild carrying everything i owned on my back

before you make any permenant plans you should spend 10 nights in the wild on your own. just to see how well you cope. maybe you will like it maybe not
but you need to find out.

dont go home untill day 11 no matter what. by day 11 you will know if its for you or just a dream.

theres no shame if you cant deal with it and you will learn so very much about yourself. we are social animals

everybody on this forum should do it. especially if the thought scares you

i camped here, among other places:

Jelleb

Glandeuse pinéale
Inscrit
5 Déc 2008
Love the nature on those pics doug, wish you had invited me, would be lovely spending time just camping, searching for food/plants with someone that experienced about psychedelic plants/stuff. could learn a lot from you.

was randomly clicking wikipedia and I found this, might be helpful

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Psychedelic_plants

sprish

Glandeuse pinéale
Inscrit
11 Déc 2008
Where is that exactly? and tell me more in detail about your daily lifestyle while out there... what did you eat? what was in your backpack? a list would help greatly :)

Brugmansia

Inscrit
2 Nov 2006
Perhaps you should have another honest re-considering phase with yourself and why you want to abandon the current modern life.

The spiritual connection with the kingdom of plants through entheogens is in no way comparable with truly depending on them as a survival source.

It requires a lot of training and knowledge as user_19 already pointed out.

It's utterly harsh and this is probably the reason why our fore-fathers have started with a build-up to get away from such a life and pass on more comfort to their childeren. Which has led to the world of today.

Not trying to influence your dreams at all, but try to get the right preperared package otherwise it'll turn out into a nightmare.

The nature itself is heavenly charming, that same nature is also known as a merciless killer. So practise it for a short period of time first.