Quoi de neuf ?

Bienvenue sur Psychonaut.fr !

En vous enregistrant, vous pourrez discuter de psychotropes, écrire vos meilleurs trip-reports et mieux connaitre la communauté

Je m'inscris!

A/K/A Tommy Chong - Documentary

JustinNed

Holofractale de l'hypervérité
Inscrit
12 Oct 2007
Just watched this yesterday and it was pretty good, I love the duo (cheech n chong).

I'll see if I can find a link for it here soon, but check it out, if nothin else it gots its funny points. :p

Caduceus Mercurius

Inscrit
14 Juil 2007

JustinNed

Inscrit
12 Oct 2007
Thanks CM, a few quotes.....
"Tommy Chong was sentenced to 9 months in Fed Prison for selling bongs over the internet, Finally the terror alert can go back to green." -Bill Mher
"I'm in here because I made a stupid joke saying bongs are the only weapons of mass destruction the Bush Admin found."

coolgee6

Matrice périnatale
Inscrit
29 Déc 2014
people are already talking of assasination. They need to let the man do the job that he was elected to do, Dont get me wrong if shit goes sour by all means let the people take to the streets in peacefull or armed protests but they gotta give him a chance before talking like maniacs....