Quoi de neuf ?

Bienvenue sur Psychonaut.fr !

En vous enregistrant, vous pourrez discuter de psychotropes, écrire vos meilleurs trip-reports et mieux connaitre la communauté

Je m'inscris!

5-meo-dalt , DOC and DPT ???

amoak

Alpiniste Kundalini
Inscrit
11 Mai 2006
I have a supplier for 5-meo-dalt , DOC , DPT and I would like to know experiences with this substances and the better way to take them

greetings

:wink:

WaseFraKa

Elfe Mécanique
Inscrit
26 Sept 2005
from reading, DPT seems the best IM, but smoking would be 2nd best (But for that you have to get the freebase, or convert to the hcl yourself). Insuflating it is not nice. It burns and its bearable, but the drip that comes after is really not nice.... Eating it can also be good but you'll have to use a lot more

amoak

Alpiniste Kundalini
Inscrit
11 Mai 2006
WaseFraKa a dit:
from reading, DPT seems the best IM, but smoking would be 2nd best (But for that you have to get the freebase, or convert to the hcl yourself). Insuflating it is not nice. It burns and its bearable, but the drip that comes after is really not nice.... Eating it can also be good but you'll have to use a lot more

IM no , thank you , i can get DPT hcl and DPT free base , i will try smoking the freebase or a hcl with harmaline .