Quoi de neuf ?

Bienvenue sur Psychonaut.fr !

En vous enregistrant, vous pourrez discuter de psychotropes, écrire vos meilleurs trip-reports et mieux connaitre la communauté

Je m'inscris!

4 ho-dipt and 5-meo-mipt pretty good stuff

ibiscus

Glandeuse pinéale
Inscrit
17 Avr 2007
Hi there,

I would like to share my recent experiment with these RC (triptamines).
Before all, i tested what i've received and the reactions allowed me to go further with these substances.

I took orally 15mg 4-ho-dipt and 5mg + one and a half hour later. first effects after 5mins and full plateau at +2h..
It was like a tremendous flush of energy inside (was hard not to move) and a very pleasant effet of lighteness of my body (i was floating). No visuals... after 4 houres, it disappared like it came... very quick.
Absolut no, for me, side effects. The day after, i woke up and feel claer and light and very very sensitive. I was waiting for my bus and crying (of joy) when i saw the sun on the montains in front of me (i live in switzerland) and i'm not a poet and my sensitivity, normally, is very controlable...

with 5-meo-mipt (5mg orally), it was very similar expect that i feel more muscular tenses during the trip (which lasts the same time)

So far(of course i can't say if these RC are dangerous), i can recommend that, with the doses i took

Kind regards and nice autumn

MindAstronaut

Sale drogué·e
Inscrit
10 Juin 2006
Cool man, but you didnt had any visuals on the 4-ho-dipt?
Strange becouse Trypthamines are mostly very visual.
But this is ofcourse no ordinary trypthamine, this is kind of interresting that you experienced almost no visuals and more body sensations.

Anyway its sound like you had a good time on these substances
and that it had a positive inpact on your life afterwards.

I'm also very curious for these substances, and i hope that i can try them in one of these days :D

ibiscus

Glandeuse pinéale
Inscrit
17 Avr 2007
Hi Mindastronaut,

Thanks for the reply.. I definitely experienced no visuals but a friend of mine who take 5mg more 4-ho-dipt has had a strong distortion in the perception of distances, especially in "short focus".. for example, he said that when he took a glance at his feets, he had the impression to be 4 meters long...not particularly pleasant he said..

what i really enjoy is the very positive and peaceful impression of lucidity and objetcivity...and the fact that the flushes of energy were easely under controle..

have a lot fun if you try and remember to be careful with the dosage...

peace

mind.wide.open

Matrice périnatale
Inscrit
17 Nov 2007
Hello! I have tried to read as extensively into these as possible, to gain the little insight I can get into a substance without trying it. You know how it goes :)

Can you elaborate any further on the effects they had on you? I am very curious.

Thank you!

peace & love