Quoi de neuf ?

Bienvenue sur Psychonaut.fr !

En vous enregistrant, vous pourrez discuter de psychotropes, écrire vos meilleurs trip-reports et mieux connaitre la communauté

Je m'inscris!

4-AcO-DMT: "Psilacetin"

Erothyme

Neurotransmetteur
Inscrit
8 Déc 2009
This one is something I'd have to recommend to any psychonaut. It allegedly is, like psilocybin, metabolized into psilocin. The effects are practically indistinguishable from mushrooms.

It can be measured more precisely than mushrooms, it is more easily concealed, and your gut may be less likely to get upset at you. Don't get me wrong, I love mushrooms. I don't consider this a replacement, but it is certainly among the most excellent entheogens I have encountered.

20mg of this stuff has taken me to hyperspace.

Tesseract

Matrice périnatale
Inscrit
24 Fev 2009
Wow no discussion on this one? Practically the best RC out there. IMO..... So gentle..

trick

Banni
Inscrit
2 Sept 2007
ive personally never heard of it, ill look into it.

Jeniger

Sale drogué·e
Inscrit
20 Oct 2008
Of the research chems i have tried, it was certainly one of the best. There was some discussion in the dutch section.

madprossor

Neurotransmetteur
Inscrit
27 Mai 2009
you are lucky to have access to 4-Ace-DMT as a "research chemical." most of us cannot get it cause it is so close of an analogue to psilocin.

but, i have actually had the opportunity to experience 4-ace-dipt, 4-ace-det, and 4-ace-met. hehe.... i'm serious about me 4-substituted tryptamines.

the 4-ace-det i was unsuspectingly given a larger than necessary rail of. that caused some tightness in the neck, clenching that was not particularly pleasant. there is a possibility this sample was of asian origin and lower quality than the 4-ace-dipt which came from a highly ethical supplier. my setting was no good on this trip either. the setting for the afterglow was much better and i enjoyed that.

the 4-ace-met caused me a somewhat similar feeling years later. muscles got tight for awhile, had to lay down and try to relax to avoid twitching.

in contrast i remember the 4-ace-dipt as being much smoother. it was my favorite out of the three. i didn't get strong visuals from any one of the three (such a damn hard head... the ace-dipt MELTED my friend totally from 18mg half the dose i ate.) for me the ace-dipt had soft visuals that went so nice with the colored leaves on a fall day. and a sort of beautiful ethereal timeless stillness. it is my favorite research tryptamine. (2cb is my fav research phenethylamine.) both are ready for Further Product Testing And Development IMHO.

peach

Glandeuse pinéale
Inscrit
5 Nov 2008
I doubt this is actually that hard to make if you have access to a mushroom grow. It probably just involves treating the extract with acetic acid or something like that... I haven't read a single thing about synthesizing it. I seriously doubt it's being done from the ground up though.

I also think Shulgin was right, this is just metabolized to psilocin and is a slow release form of it, as opposed to psilocybin which has quite a vertical launch.

People have reported coming up almost immediately on it when they inject it. That doesn't prove it's a new psychoactive. What it's more likely to mean is that it's going straight to their liver and being de-acetylated to psilocin almost immediately. Which is what IV'ing anything will do to you. It'll take a second or two to hit your liver, where the enzymes will pound the protective groups off it as they try to metabolize it.

I'd expect the phosphate to enter the brain quicker than the acetyl form. Try IV'ing some psilocybin and see how long that takes to start doing something. I expect it won't be very long at all. Does that make the phosphate a unique psychoactive compared to psilocin? Nope.

Things with protective groups on them like that have a tricky time crossing the blood brain barrier. If they didn't, they'd hit you immediately as they dissolved in your stomach. It takes time for them to cross into the bloodstream and longer to go through the liver before crossing over into the brain it's self.

I'd still be interested to try it. But personally, I like to go fucking extreme on the shrooms, to the half ounces. I don't mind the strong rise so long as I can get the stuff in my mouth before the world starts breathing in it's beautiful and magical, living ways and solids start dripping.

"Hello again Peach! :D"
"Hello! :D"

O_o

Neurotransmetteur
Inscrit
29 Mai 2010
I've recently been reading a great deal about this RC, but having trouble discovering its legal status. I'm not well versed in the chemistry of these substances and have had difficulty comprehending the various regulations regarding tryptamine and phenethylamine derivatives.

Does anyone know if this would fall under the list of banned chems?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_co ... ed_Kingdom
(Read Class A 1.a / 1.b)

Any input from an experienced member would be greatly appreciated.

-

On further reading it has been mentioned that this may be an ester of Psilocin, from what I gather this means the added oxygen element in the Psilocin structure thus rendering it Class A. That makes another available RC to the difficult to get list. Better of just with shroomies me thinks hehe

twoceebee

Matrice périnatale
Inscrit
8 Oct 2009
Haven't had the pleasure of trying 4-AcO-DMT yet, but have had 4-AcO-DET numerous times, and although it's been a while since I had mushrooms, I can say with certainty that it felt the same. I haven't had massive doses of either. I wish I was more of a chemist - DMT is so easy to extract, I often wonder how hard it would be to add the 4-HO or 4-AcO bit on. I've only read the first chapter of Chemistry for Dummies though, and I dont think it's covered in there :lol:

Unsure of the legality in the UK, but for the amounts I definately dont get, I'm not going to worry about it - I doubt if the poxy government even knows if its legal!

O_o

Neurotransmetteur
Inscrit
29 Mai 2010
Seems like effort to extract DMT to synth 4-HO when 4-HO is already naturally produced in mushies as Psilocin. Come to think of it, the same could be said for 4-AcO since it is metabolised as Psilocin. Though I am tempted to place an order, think I'll stick with muchie picking :)

timespace

Sale drogué·e
Inscrit
7 Nov 2009
In fact, it is believed that 4-AcO-DMT is active on its own, even if it is afterward metabolized into psilocin.
And, it's MUCH easier to synthesize 4-AcO-DMT from psilocin than from DMT.

twoceebee

Matrice périnatale
Inscrit
8 Oct 2009
O_o a dit:
Seems like effort to extract DMT to synth 4-HO when 4-HO is already naturally produced in mushies as Psilocin. Come to think of it, the same could be said for 4-AcO since it is metabolised as Psilocin. Though I am tempted to place an order, think I'll stick with muchie picking :)

Yeh I suppose it is the lazy man's mushroom! There's also something satisfying about creeping about in the middle of a September morning on your knees rummaging for fungii! I've even met other mushie gatherers in my field before. I'll have to make sure I get there early this year :wink: I might even try a psilocin extraction this time!

Soma

Holofractale de l'hypervérité
Inscrit
24 Sept 2009
Does anyone knows how long it can be conserved? And what are the ideal conditions to conserve it propely?

O_o

Neurotransmetteur
Inscrit
29 Mai 2010
twoceebee a dit:
Yeh I suppose it is the lazy man's mushroom! There's also something satisfying about creeping about in the middle of a September morning on your knees rummaging for fungii! I've even met other mushie gatherers in my field before. I'll have to make sure I get there early this year :wink: I might even try a psilocin extraction this time!

Haha I have also met a few fellow pickers in my favoured fields in the dark hours of the morning, along with the occasional confused looking cow :lol:

peach

Glandeuse pinéale
Inscrit
5 Nov 2008
I'll post a reply I gave to some other guy asking about the legality "It will definitely be illegal, on numerous grounds. First of all, it's obviously an analog of psilocybin. And not a very unique one at that. Secondly, it's intended to produce a similar, hallucinogenic effect (which is asking for it on it's own). Thirdly, it's mentioned in Shulgin's Tihkal. And the governments have pretty much said "anything in those books is now illegal"." Also, I doubt this is being made synthetically, it's probably coming from people doing mushroom grows who are acylating it to make it easier to store and distribute.

O_o

Neurotransmetteur
Inscrit
29 Mai 2010
loool well that was a most pleasing read, thank you xD

madprossor

Neurotransmetteur
Inscrit
27 Mai 2009
Your 4-substituted tryptamines should be stored DRY and COLD. dry is the most important IMHO. i don't know would be an antioxidant to use. honey works for mushrooms. i never put 4-subtd synthetic tryptamines in honey though.