Quoi de neuf ?

Bienvenue sur Psychonaut.fr !

En vous enregistrant, vous pourrez discuter de psychotropes, écrire vos meilleurs trip-reports et mieux connaitre la communauté

Je m'inscris!

4.5 Grams FIRE Mushrooms

Spencer

Glandeuse pinéale
Inscrit
24 Juil 2010
Last night was magical, intense, full of camaraderie and musical expression. I could hear pitch so well I surprised even myself and I am a studio musician. Making up lyrics to my friend's tasty guitar jams came to me naturally. Everything was as it should have been. New friendships where forged from the oddities of chance in meeting. The universe is infinite in the outward and the inward.... Beyond an atom.... Conversation about life, the universe, and everything. Impromtu songs of love, weed, beer and drugs blared into the summer night air that surrounds our small Missouri town. If ANYONE had walked onto this porch they would have been greeted with the kindest sides of my favorite people, and I hate to sound conceited even more than usual, but.... We are so truthfully badass it makes me almost tear up. The mushrooms where perfect.

Here is something fun to think about while tripping in a racially tilted circle. "Hey Aries, my best-est black friend, what do you think about watermelon? Because I LOVE that shit." ROFLMAO!

Thanks for reading. All the world should have an experience as serene as overcame me last night.

IJesusChrist

Holofractale de l'hypervérité
Inscrit
22 Juil 2008
cool. sounds fun, never experienced a good group setting - my best buds don't do psychodelics, I don't care to push the issue.

Spencer

Glandeuse pinéale
Inscrit
24 Juil 2010
Any of the crazy shit I have done in my life I have done with my closest friends.

ZoSoMaC

Neurotransmetteur
Inscrit
1 Nov 2009
IJesusChrist a dit:
cool. sounds fun, never experienced a good group setting - my best buds don't do psychodelics, I don't care to push the issue.

ill be your trip buddy! :D

IJesusChrist

Holofractale de l'hypervérité
Inscrit
22 Juil 2008
Thanks mac :)