Quoi de neuf ?

Bienvenue sur Psychonaut.fr !

En vous enregistrant, vous pourrez discuter de psychotropes, écrire vos meilleurs trip-reports et mieux connaitre la communauté

Je m'inscris!

3/4 cups of coffee + smoking pure cannabis

Brugmansia

Holofractale de l'hypervérité
Inscrit
2 Nov 2006
Who else can digg this combination like me? I begin to dance even when there's no music. :heart:

MelloTrip

Sale drogué·e
Inscrit
22 Juil 2008
Never tried caffeine with cannabis. Actually, it would be nearly accurate to say that I never tried caffeine for real at all. :p

Do you like this combination ? Does caffeine amplify the effects of cannabis ?

ararat

Holofractale de l'hypervérité
Inscrit
8 Juin 2006
sounds like a mission, gonna try it soon and report. I remember one time when I drank lots of coffee and smoked some weed, it was very euphoric :D

Teonanacapilli

Alpiniste Kundalini
Inscrit
26 Oct 2009
Absolutely, one of my favourite things to do on a quiet day. Happened to do it today, even. Kava goes great with these two as well, theres something very comforting about all three. No weekend trip to the cabin is complete without!

BrainEater

Banni
Inscrit
21 Juil 2007
gotta love it! however i figured 7/4 cups of coffee + smoking cannabis with tobacco is a good mission too! :weedman:

atypical

Glandeuse pinéale
Inscrit
1 Avr 2009
for sure this is a truly delightful synergy though occasionally it will put unpleasant strain on my heart, lately ive been using a french press coffee maker and mixing a couple grams of kava root into my coffee for an interesting brew and I find this alleviates chest pain that i get from drinking coffee/toking/smoking a cigg simultaneuously. I dont know if theres anything to this as in physical effects of kava but subjectively it works for me.