2x shrooms in 3 weeks

HappyMind

Sale drogué·e
After reading this reply from Space-is-the-Place, here an experience of me where I started to think about after reading this reply:

Space-is-the-Place a dit:
If you happend to have no time for a long long time, 2 trips within 3 days is ok, I mean it isn't wrong (or right, no judgement) it's just that you have to ask yourself:"Do I want to go twice in this short time?"
If the answer is yes and you're certain you can handle it, by all means, do your thing!

A couple of weeks ago I did 35 gr. of fresh Psilocybe cubensis "Golden Teachers", and 3 weeks later i ate 35 gr. of fresh Psilocybe cubensis "Colombian".
The Golden Teachers were great, it was an awesome experience, I think this was one of my best trips ever.
It really gave me some nice insights about myself, problems and my innate qualities.

After that, I really felt great, weeks after I ate them.
So great that I thought it was OK to do some Colombian soon, so after three weeks I bought them and ate them in a nice setting (home alone, some nice music, a dark room, lighted with some candlelight and a nice intense stick with my favorite intense was lighted.

Before the shrooms started to kick in, I smoked a half joint. I didn't feel like taking more and the shrooms were kicking in, so I went from the garden to the room.

It was a very intense trip, very visual and the music was great. Sometimes I was really concentrated on the music and sometimes I didn't even hear the music because I was only busy with the (closed eye) visuals.

After an hour (after they kicked in), I started to feel really weird. The hallucinations were so intense that I was only busy with that, while I lied on the couch.
I didnt received nice insights about anything, I was only tripping balls and was feeling weird, not euphoric, it wasn't very nice.
After that I also started to think about my ex-girlfriend (where I broke up with about an half year ago). And started to miss her again, a feeling what I didn't had in weeks, but sometimes pops up.

After 6-8 the effects took off, I smoked the rest of my joint and went to bed. Couldn't sleep for hours and the next day I felt really crappy, and I actually was pretty much not motivated. This took 2-3 days.

Conclusion: I was feeling great and listening to my body. I really wanted to trip again from shrooms, even 3 weeks after a previous experience. I really was certain that i could handle it, but I guess I was wrong, because it wasn't a nice experience (but the shrooms did work!) But I guess I have to wait longer before doing a next trip, because otherwise the shrooms can't "learn" me anything. That's the only thing I learned from them. :wink:

So they DID learn you something :p

anyway, aroundmy neighbourhood i recently became known as "the mushroom man" :p and there are lots of people who wanna have their first mushroom experiance with me...
My last experience was a week ago, my last experience therefore was 3 months ago.

I will probably take my next mushies next weekend (so 2 weeks inbetween) and if i feel ready my next experience will be the weekend after that...

so that would be 3 doses in a month...but atm for me its more like i wanna learn the people around me the magic of mushrooms, instead of learn from the experiences, well i wanna learn too, but the general feeling is to introduce these people around me to a world they dont know yet, and where ive learned from a lot.

I did 2 trips in 3 weeks last year too, the first experience was shallow but really fun, the 2nd was very intense, learned much from it, it really added to the philosophical ideas i have about life and death. The trips end was not so nice because my friend touched some cornplants (we were walking through a cornfield in the middle of nowhere at 3 in the night), it shocked me and i started to feel anxious, halicunations turned to evil things, but i accepted it right away, and tough it lasted for 1,5 hour it didnt bother me that much...

I dont know if its the right mindset to introduce others instead of mainly learning myself, but i guess ill experience it in the coming weeks. Perhaps itll teach me its ok or it isnt, or that it is my job to introduce others to the mushroom dimension...

I also had the feeling that the Golden Teachers where the only species who really gave me insights. And the other shrooms I did in the past (a couple of years ago) were more "for the fun". But maybe that is because I wasn't so interested in psychdelics as I am now, and now I have different expectations from the experiences, and I'm older, more life experience etc.

Or are the Golden Teachers more "teaching" than other shrooms?

I also had the feeling that the Golden Teachers where the only species who really gave me insights.

All strains are alike, the only difference is variety in psilocybin/psilocin content and maybe some other alkaloids. People talking about different types of trips related to different strains of cubensis, usually never had a full dose (+60 gram fresh average).

Because of fluctuations in potency, even in the same strain, people sometimes incorrectly determine a species as being less visual. Odds are, they just took a less than full dose from a not so potent flush.

My own experimentation of the past few years has led me to the conclusion that whenever I want to journey, I take between 80-100 grams fresh, sometimes two weeks in a row (as in one week rest, then another trip). I never experience the things you mention (anymore), like half way tripping etc..

This is not advice to take a full dose next time, but a hint to read up a bit about it and then decide for yourself ;)

Love & peace HC

HeartCore a dit:
All strains are alike, the only difference is variety in psilocybin/psilocin content and maybe some other alkaloids.

So there are differences.
Does the variety in psilo. and alkaloids don't make the effects of species different?

People talking about different types of trips related to different strains of cubensis, usually never had a full dose (+60 gram fresh average).

The max. fresh shrooms I did was between 50-60 grams fresh.
I was really tripping balls, but I can't say that I had a more precious experience than with the normal dose of 35 grams fresh that I normally take... :roll:

HappyMind a dit:
So there are differences.
Does the variety in psilo. and alkaloids don't make the effects of species different?

The differences are in degree.

Psilocybin = psilocybin.

These differences, also present in the advertisements in smartshops, are in some ways false and in some other ways self-fulfilling pre-trip suggestions.

Retour