Quoi de neuf ?

Bienvenue sur Psychonaut.fr !

En vous enregistrant, vous pourrez discuter de psychotropes, écrire vos meilleurs trip-reports et mieux connaitre la communauté

Je m'inscris!

2c-c and 4-aco-DMT experiences

Goran.Hrsak

Holofractale de l'hypervérité
Inscrit
30 Mar 2006
People I am really disappointed in those to RC's
2c-c is rally shiter! Only strong body load without any visuals. Only confusion.

4-aco-DMT which should be like super shroom is also downer!
At first strong physical effects starts. Especially on heart. Bumping really fast and strong. I took 45mg and no visuals! Only euphoria which last 2 hours. Medium mind confusion. Really disappointing drug if it is drug at all.
Stick to shrooms.

Does anybody here have such experience from this RCs? Or can he describe his disappointing experience?

Happy holidays psychonauts. :)

MelloTrip

Sale drogué·e
Inscrit
22 Juil 2008
From 2C-C PIHKAL page : http://www.erowid.org/library/books_onl ... l022.shtml

QUALITATIVE COMMENTS: (with 20 mg) This is longer lived than 2C-B, and there is a longer latency in coming on. It took an hour and a half, or even two hours to get there. It had a slight metallic overtone.

(with 24 mg) I was at a moderately high and thoroughly favorable place, for several hours. It seemed to be a very sensual place, but without too much in the way of visual distraction.

(with 40 mg) There were a lot of visuals--something that I had noted at lower levels. There seems to be less stimulation than with 2C-B, and in some ways it is actually sedating. And yet I was up all night. It was like a very intense form of relaxation.

How much did you take ?

Goran.Hrsak

Inscrit
30 Mar 2006
First time 30mg. And slight body load occurred. No visuals or psydelic at all.
Second time 120mg. That was enormous body load. Like 500mg of MDMA!
But no visuals. Only mind fuck and slight confusion. Also 2 days hangover so do not believe what U read on net.

4-aco-DMT has been also very similar. After 45mg! Something better (10%) but also no visuals. Euphoria with self-happiness are only two things which came good out from it. But last maybe 2,5 hours. No way 6-7 like wiki say!

Meduzz

Inscrit
12 Avr 2006
Do you have a reliable source?

GOD

Inscrit
14 Jan 2006
Cant say Goran , i`ve never had them , but if they didnt have a good effect in those doses either those drugs are realy shit or your friend ripped you .

Goran.Hrsak

Inscrit
30 Mar 2006
This was trade work with member of this forum. He also sad that one friend of his who also took this beside him and me, have also experienced disappointment in 2c-c and 4-aco-DMT.
His experience were in range of "OK degree". Du not know? Maybe his psychedelic EXP are lower and "unsophisticated" then mine.
But after all he told me this:"How can someone cut this "sacred"(in exotic meaning) substances"!

If someone want to trade RC's with me please PM me.
Also if someone knows good vendor-web shop please PM me.
PM me cause this conversation isn't really legal in all states and forum can be criminal prosecuted so please PM me cause I do not want to make trouble to anybody. Thanx.

P.S.
All RC's question which contains illegal or semi legal info should be posted to my PM. Thanx friends and all members.

Peace
Light
Love
Bless
Merry Christmas and happy New year. Enjoy in psydelic holidays. 8) :)

JustinNed

Inscrit
12 Oct 2007
I'll try and PM ya soon Goran. :D