Quoi de neuf ?

Bienvenue sur Psychonaut.fr !

En vous enregistrant, vous pourrez discuter de psychotropes, écrire vos meilleurs trip-reports et mieux connaitre la communauté

Je m'inscris!

25i x 25c

alittletoohazy

Matrice périnatale
Inscrit
22 Oct 2013
I have been taking 25i-NBOMe doses and they are supposedly 1mg, I feel little if anything at all, and now, I took 2 doses of what was 25c-NBOMe combined with 25i-NBOMe, it was a total 750ug of 25c and 1500ug of 25i, I felt a slight head high at first but again, little to nothing. No visuals whatsoever. I gave some to other people and they also felt little to nothing. I am getting more 25i-NBOMe that is supposed to be 1200ug and I plan on taking 5 hits to see if I can even trip off of it. Every hit I have gotten has all been from different sources so I don't believe it is just bad NBOMe. I'll let you all know how 5 hits goes when I get it. (Should be within the next week).

badilo

Glandeuse pinéale
Inscrit
1 Juil 2013
are they tabs? if so are you allowing enough time for them to absorb in the mouth? it could just be the batch you got

boboav

Alpiniste Kundalini
Inscrit
3 Sept 2012
i never tried 25c, but 25i-hcl should be easy to make effect when snorted, and it is a strong visual effect, if you had tabs, then you have to adsorb them in your mouth with saliva (30 mins should work)

alittletoohazy

Matrice périnatale
Inscrit
22 Oct 2013
They are tabs, I let them sit under my tongue for about 15 minutes, without swallowing my spit or spitting, then I swallow my spit and the tab and then I wait, I feel a small head high for a little bit, but that is it.

badilo

Glandeuse pinéale
Inscrit
1 Juil 2013
i dont think that it long enough to absorb the chemical through the mouth or you got weak ones but dont go taking five of a different batch, i dont care to think what that would be like

alittletoohazy

Matrice périnatale
Inscrit
22 Oct 2013
I got the new batch, took 2 at first, tripped my balls off, took 2 more later, then another 2 after that, had a great day! Have 3 sheets and it is some good stuff, tons of visuals and everything, I think I just had weak doses before