Quoi de neuf ?

Bienvenue sur Psychonaut.fr !

En vous enregistrant, vous pourrez discuter de psychotropes, écrire vos meilleurs trip-reports et mieux connaitre la communauté

Je m'inscris!

25 MG 2c-I

Spencer

Glandeuse pinéale
Inscrit
24 Juil 2010
A friend and I dropped a strong dose of 2c-I last night. We sat around and watched tv for about 30 minutes before deciding it was time to go smoke a bowl in my driveway. By the end of our second bowl, just as we started lighting up our smokes, I peaked the first time. The funny thing about this trip was the high it gave me. Colors were present and everything was slightly wavy, but the trip was built around an intense body high. At first this feeling could only be explained by tightness in my chest and limbs. This feeling almost made me uncomfortable and was quite apparent. An hour or so was needed to get used to it.

I started to enjoy the sound of the guitar a great deal and dedicated some time to playing the acoustic my friend had brought over. I can only explain the sounds as "Juicy". I was moved by the sounds I was creating and by this time, I started to get huge tracers and the walls around me started to breathe. Futurama was great as always, only slightly enhanced by the research chem. we had ingested. I gave the guitar over to my buddy and told him to play. As he was rocking out, I lit up another smoke and realized I couldn't tell I was holding a cigarette. I couldn't tell I was holding a lighter. Hell! I could barely tell I was standing up. It was at this point the trip took a big turn.

I became suddenly very introverted. My mind was FUCKED. I started to see various patterning, my body felt so good that I couldn't really tell what I was touching/doing. It's like my mind was floating around in space. The best way to describe this feeling (of which lasted the rest of my trip until bed) is I felt infinity. This drug was very mind expanding for me, but almost to a point of absolute confusion. This confusion was confirmed when my friend started to lose it.

He had no idea really what was going on. Couldn't keep track of what he was doing for the life of him and I could tell it frustrated him. I spoke to him to calm him down. He and I trip together all of the time and we sort of act as anchors to reality for one another. Now he started to feel sick, telling me he may throw up. What little I had read about 2c-I before the trip had prepared me for that kind of thing, but it happened to him instead. Telling me he felt like "a piece of sweaty meat", and that he now tired a great deal, I suggested that maybe he lay down. He did for awhile, but I don't think it helped. His girlfriend took him back to her place for the night. He seemed fine when I spoke to him on the phone ten minutes ago.

After a small anxiety about our parting, I too decided that I would like to lay down and veg. out to some music. I made it to bed just fine and put on "Built to Spill". Actually it has just occurred to me that this was the first pychoactive experience I have ever had ALONE. The music sounded fantastic and filled the air around me. The walls moved in so many different ways, I was getting tracers galore, and it was even worse when i closed my eyes. Now I drifted in and out of darkness. I must have turned on/off the lights a hundred times through the 5 full CDs I jammed to. Every time I opened my eyes, I started to trip balls on my ceiling fan. For awhile i was very antsy and couldn't get comfortable for the life of me. All I wanted in the world was sleep, but there was no way I could. It was like I couldn't shut off my brain.

I peaked while I was laying down. I gave into it and could only bring myself to moan when my body high sent the oddest sensations through me. I could hear my thoughts very well, but didn't heed them for shit. I felt like the boombox was the center of the universe and I was just floating nearby. The pillow I was laying on could have been made of brick and I would have still been able to relax there. HOURS PASSED LIKE THIS.

Then I heard my brother get home from a night out on the town, pulled myself out of bed to catch another cig, and he spoke to me. He was unaware I was tripping my balls off because I hadn't told him what I was up to. It wouldn't be a big deal really, but I wanted to see if I could get away with it in front of someone who knew me very well. Needing a second to collect my thoughts I went outside once more. Here, I could see the grass was very flush, wide, and waving on a windless night. As visual as that part of my trip was I could tell I was coming down slightly now. I spent the rest of the evening enjoying the hell out of the drug aside from the inability to sleep. I watched the Suicide Girls movie and tripped out on their kickass tats and perfect bodies for a few hours and then hit up the Boondock Saints II while speaking to another friend who works overnights. I did that until I fell asleep, I went to bed at five am and woke up at three pm. Go figure, I have to go to work soon.

trick

Banni
Inscrit
2 Sept 2007
ahh, i now understand what you meant about the anxiety. i have had that before. tripping with someone is like you and that person looking at everything from the outside in. then they leave and you just stuck on the outside all alone. thats where that feeling came from in my case atleast.

but it wasnt really intense enough to be worth remembering till i read that.

but man. that shit sounds pretty crazy. ive never really looked into anything about 2C-x's effects other than what ive heard. im not to keen on RC's..

fuck drone. thats all ive gotta say. :x :roll:

Spencer

Glandeuse pinéale
Inscrit
24 Juil 2010
I had a very good experience with the other 2c-x's. My trips on 2cB was beautiful because about thirty minutes into coming up I smoked an orange colored DMT. It was one of the most beautiful nights I've ever seen. The rain that fell was like a pattern of rainbows.

2c-E had bigger trips by far. I saw a storm-front rolling in over Columbia MO, the clouds started waving at me and smiling. I witnessed a golden pattern that ended up being a man on horseback in the sky.

2c-I was my least favorite so far. ::Shrug:: I learned something from it.

J

James

Invité
The experience i had that night with my best bud Spencer was extremely debilitating. After the effects of the 2c-i kicked in i was pretty much gone from reality. Every time i would think about one thing my mind would wonder to another. Whenever Spencer or my Girlfriend spoke to me, all i could hear were murmurs of what they were saying. It was as if someone was holding their hands over my ears. When i could understand a single sentence that they were saying, my mind would instantly think about something completely different. Every time i closed my eyes for an extended period of time it seemed like i was dreaming even though i knew in fact that i was awake. When those occurrences happened i would mumble words about what i was dreaming.

They eventually got me up and got me to the indoor porch. When i held either cigarettes or some liquid, i would forget what and why i was holding such a thing. I could not control what i was thinking and felt as if i were trapped inside my own body. I managed to get to my girlfriends house where i crashed for the night. Every time i got to sleep i would once again mumble words about what was happening. My girlfriend wrote them down and it made me seem pretty delusional. My last experience was in the middle of the night i had to pee like 3 times. As i turned on the light to the bathroom, for my third and final piss, i was blinded with the most green/purple neon colors i have ever seen. I was barely able to make it out of the bathroom, but as soon as i found the light switch i was completely and utterly blind, using only my sense of touch to find my way back.

I wouldn't consider this a terrible trip, just a very frustrating trip. I would have much rather gotten drunk or done a different 2c-x.

Spencer

Glandeuse pinéale
Inscrit
24 Juil 2010
Hear hear! It was very much like being trapped inside your own body. Probably a better thing to do alone, however, when the shrooms come around again, we are gettin' fucked up.

Spencer

Glandeuse pinéale
Inscrit
24 Juil 2010
Hear hear! It was very much like being trapped inside your own body. Probably a better thing to do alone, however, when the shrooms come around again, we are gettin' fucked up.