Quoi de neuf ?

Bienvenue sur Psychonaut.fr !

En vous enregistrant, vous pourrez discuter de psychotropes, écrire vos meilleurs trip-reports et mieux connaitre la communauté

Je m'inscris!

20x Extract

acim2

Banni
Inscrit
15 Mar 2007
Can someone describe the consistency of their 20x extract to me?

I kind of asked this before, but didn't get much feedback but to try to dry it, so I'm asking another way....

Would you characterize your 20x as moist at all?
Is it much more harsh than 10x?

I got some 10x and it looked like finely chopped dry sage leaves.
Then I got some 20x and it was much more moist and harsh. (The different color seems common for 20x from the photos I see from various vendors...so that doesn't scare me.)

I did try drying it now, but it still is moist. Maybe something on it is not evaporating, which scares me more.

I'm about to toss 5gm of 20x because I don't want to fuck up my lungs, etc. because of a mistake, shortcut, or ignorance of a vendor. The vendor will not discuss if it is safe to smoke (policy), and will not discuss the extraction technique (trade secret). Not sure why they won't discuss smoking when it's perfectly legal, unless there's a problem.

I felt very safe with the 10x, knowing that salvia is very non-toxic. But I just don't know with the 20x and can certainly imagine a situation where the extraction technique could introduce something harmful....chemicals, etc.

Maybe I'm totally overreacting, but I really need some reassurance from some people with experience if that's the case.

Any feedback would be greatly appreciated.

acim2

Banni
Inscrit
15 Mar 2007
I guess that makes sense.....my microwave started smoking last night and made the whole apartment smell like burnt plastic before I got it outside....that's probably about as bad as it gets. Or...being on a nice bike ride and suddenly getting behind a truck and inhaling more toxins than you normally would in a year.

I think what started me on this paranoid thought pattern was that I read about people using acetone at home to make extract, so I started thinking it was acetone on the 20x. Without a doubt, it affected my experiences on it....when I first received it I was really happy with the 20x, but after the paranoia I had that thought tucked in the back of my head.

I was also very content with the fact that salvia is very non-toxic until these thoughts infiltrated my mind.

I guess it makes sense that they won't talk about smoking too, since they might be inviting FDA regulation or something. Although it could also be sold as a supplement, which would make me feel a little better since they could say it's OK for human consumption.

You're right...they obviously know it's for smoking whether or not they will talk about it, so they have an interest in keeping it safe.

I've just got to think Ethanol...not Acetone....
think...if I spilled a shot of everclear on it, would I toss it or dry it out and smoke it....I'd smoke it.

Stay away paranoia....stay away..... :twisted: