Quoi de neuf ?

Bienvenue sur Psychonaut.fr !

En vous enregistrant, vous pourrez discuter de psychotropes, écrire vos meilleurs trip-reports et mieux connaitre la communauté

Je m'inscris!

2012 Enigma

Enivid

Elfe Mécanique
Inscrit
3 Juil 2008
Hi all fellow psychonauts!

I would like to recommend this movie for all of you: http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid ... 3711060908

I've seen it a couple of times and from my resarch I'm 100% convinced on David Wilcoks positive view of our future, so I would like to share this amazing information!

As a side note, David himself smoked cannabis for 4 years and had to quit so he could grow more spiritually. He had to go on rehab cause he liked it so much :P. I myself have awoken spiritually with cannabis and don't smoke it daily anymore like I used to. Im high on life instead, but I don't need to grow spiritually like David has (cause then I would be pursuing Davids path, we all have our own path), so occasionally I will smoke a little cannabis to expand my mind ;).

Like Carl Sagan did, he smoked cannabis to get insights and answers to questions he had. That's why I've smoked daily for almost 2years, so I could be creative and work on my side projects outside normal work. Now Cannabis makes me lazy (I would like to say lethargic, not lazy). But if I ever never to chill with some homies or just find out something I'd like to now, then I'll roll up a spliff and trip for some hours :)

Another site note is also that David has tester LSD around 20times, and his experience one time was that if he didn't vision the steps he was going to walk on in a staircase he would fall through it.

The same happened to me when I did LSD, I had to turn on music and television to keep time going forward - so I wouldn't be lost in void. It was a strange feeling and I can really relate to his experience he mentions in the video.

Anyway, enjoy it and don't judge!

Much love and peace fellow psychonauts!

- Enivid

Twilight

Holofractale de l'hypervérité
Inscrit
7 Juin 2008
He sure mentiones some interesting things.
But when he starts to interpretate Stargate and says that the poster of An Inconvenient Truth more looks like a galaxy than a hurricane (which it does to me, and anyone I guess) I really start to doubt his message. :?

GOD

Inscrit
14 Jan 2006
I`ve had some doubtfull massages myself...........

Enivid

Elfe Mécanique
Inscrit
3 Juil 2008
Twilight a dit:
He sure mentiones some interesting things.
But when he starts to interpretate Stargate and says that the poster of An Inconvenient Truth more looks like a galaxy than a hurricane (which it does to me, and anyone I guess) I really start to doubt his message. :?

Well, he says it looks like it. He doesn't say it is that ;). And we all have the free will to choose what we believe. But I've reasarched this for almost 1 year and I totally agree with David on the important things such as our awakening and the new utopian world that will come to thoose of us who wants it :). (the contrary is a George Orwell 1984 society, and there I don't want to live)

lol*fan

Elfe Mécanique
Inscrit
7 Juil 2007
I've seen the 2012 Enigma videos and enjoyed them very much. On his website there's also this project Camelot video, also very interesting. I don't know what to believe, but sure hope David Wilcock is right!

st.bot.32

Inscrit
5 Oct 2007
The photos?? He looks like Edgar Cayce.. not. :shock:

-edit-

He didn't even say it looked like a hurricane, just that secrets were perhaps being hidden? and that the smoke looked like crosshairs to some galactic alignment. And this was randomly connected with the illuminati symbol on the da vinci code poster. Great secrets are being revealed on mainstream movie posters apparently these days.

if anything this makes me want to get really baked and finish reading robert anton wilson's the illuminatus! trilogy which was exceedingly more entertaining and i would recommend to anyone whether a conspiracy enthusiast or not!

:partyman:

GOD

Inscrit
14 Jan 2006
This guy is mentaly ill . So is anyone who believes what he says .

Caduceus Mercurius

Inscrit
14 Juil 2007
I liked David Wilcock's three books. I haven't seen any of the video's, so I cannot comment on them yet. The books I liked very much. He really got the best information from a wide range of sources. All very well documented.

Caduceus Mercurius

Inscrit
14 Juil 2007
OK, I watched 25 minutes. It's horseshit! :(

user_1919

Inscrit
21 Fev 2007
I watched a little of it too. Did anyone see the crop circle that looks like a peace sign with a mushroom at the bottom? That guy totally interperts it wrong, it is 100% a peace sign with a mushrooms. At time 7:27

PEACE & LOVE

st.bot.32

Inscrit
5 Oct 2007
I think my brain was already in overload and my fingers were twitching the mouse button/movie position spasmodically by the time the crop circles came up. Some of you made it farther than I did. Respekt! :smoke: