Quoi de neuf ?

Bienvenue sur Psychonaut.fr !

En vous enregistrant, vous pourrez discuter de psychotropes, écrire vos meilleurs trip-reports et mieux connaitre la communauté

Je m'inscris!

2009 Global Marijuana March

GOD

Holofractale de l'hypervérité
Inscrit
14 Jan 2006
No .

There is a legalise it section . If you read it youll see why i dont take part in silly sensless alibi events . It would be good to hear your thoughts about it there .

JamBar

Elfe Mécanique
Inscrit
25 Mar 2009
I'm going because it will be fun to hang out with a mass of people who share the same ideas and goals.

mysticwarrior

Inscrit
17 Août 2007
GOD a dit:
No .

There is a legalise it section . If you read it youll see why i dont take part in silly sensless alibi events . It would be good to hear your thoughts about it there .

:?

mysticwarrior

Inscrit
17 Août 2007
JamBar a dit:
I'm going because it will be fun to hang out with a mass of people who share the same ideas and goals.

Great action! :D I think i'll go to Amsterdam :D

JamBar

Elfe Mécanique
Inscrit
25 Mar 2009
mysticwarrior a dit:
JamBar a dit:

Great action! :D I think i'll go to Amsterdam :D

Sounds good man. I've only been there once. I'd like to go back, but I've developed a fear of flying over the years. :shock:

GOD

Inscrit
14 Jan 2006
Please both tell us what happened , how many people came and what the reactions were from the uninvolved bystanders .

PsychedelicPirate

Neurotransmetteur
Inscrit
30 Mar 2009
Interesting. I might go to the one in Washington, DC. Peaceful protesting is the way to go.

JamBar

Elfe Mécanique
Inscrit
25 Mar 2009
GOD a dit:
Please both tell us what happened , how many people came and what the reactions were from the uninvolved bystanders .

Hey man, it's cool that you don't care about the marijuana march but it's just another way to get people involved.

The reason for the topic is because it's an event I came across on the internet, not to discuss legalization strategies. :retard:

mysticwarrior

Inscrit
17 Août 2007
I think it's a really positive sign, that the action are getting global :)

GOD

Inscrit
14 Jan 2006
There has been a global march for cannabis liberation since at least 2001 . I think that before that it was called the million marijuana march ( a rip off of the million mom march and the million man march ) and they had to change the name because in the whole history of it if you added all the marchers around the world from all the times it was done there wasnt a million marchers . It also never made any changes . So in end effect it was just a bunch of people placating their consciences by takeing part in alibi legaslisation marches . I would rather talk about doing positive things that have a chance of makeing changes than wasteing time , effort and resources . I think all your wishes to try to do something are very good but that it would be better to do something that has a chance of sucsess . I hope you all have fun and please report back to us .

If you want to know what i think would help please read the legalisation section .

JamBar

Elfe Mécanique
Inscrit
25 Mar 2009
Your point is acknowledged. A marijuana march may not make any difference at all and it certainly is not the most effective way to voice legalization.

But it happens one day a year so why not? It's a good chance to interact with other humans. :rock:

I will most definitely click over to the legalization section when I wish to have a conversation about legalization.