Quoi de neuf ?

Bienvenue sur Psychonaut.fr !

En vous enregistrant, vous pourrez discuter de psychotropes, écrire vos meilleurs trip-reports et mieux connaitre la communauté

Je m'inscris!

2 naive and short questions concerning Dogs

restin

Holofractale de l'hypervérité
Inscrit
18 Avr 2008
question 1:

-Can Police dogs smell the weed when processed in brownies?

question 2; applicable if question 1 is answered with "Yes."

-Is there a possibility to transport them in a odour-neutral medium?

(Answer "Yes, in your stomach" are not accepted.)

Thanks.

restin

Inscrit
18 Avr 2008
okay, sounds possible. Thanks.

G

Invité
I remember reading that dogs will eventually be able to smell something through basically anything, which actually means that nothing is really impermeable to odors.

G

Invité
Mr.Smith a dit:
it would take a while for the smell to penetrate 2 bags.

That's true, my point was that if you're gonna get near some dogs with weed, you should put it into several NEW bags, not use the ones in which it was for the last few weeks.

Okay, that's basic common sense....

svala

Neurotransmetteur
Inscrit
2 Mar 2009
I remember passing police dogs with weed in my pocket, so the dogs can only smell it when their boss (aka a police officer) commands them to search for anything.

As for the rest, I believe the technique above here seems doable. But the harder part is when you have to try to explain why you have your brownie so well packed if they do happen to find it :D

HeartCore

Inscrit
22 Août 2004
If you are naieve (suggested by the topic title) keep in mind that there only a hint of cocaine needed on a credit card to set of the dogs and have you searched completely. This actually happened with someone who was smuggling shrooms, dog don't smell shrooms but the smelt the cocaine in his wallet.

cockknocker

Elfe Mécanique
Inscrit
19 Oct 2008
Have a big piece of steak in the other pocket.

I heard about some spray which makes dogs unable to smell some drugs, but i cant remember where i heard it, if that helps.

Mr.Smith

Banni
Inscrit
28 Jan 2009
cockknocker a dit:
Have a big piece of steak in the other pocket.

I heard about some spray which makes dogs unable to smell some drugs, but i cant remember where i heard it, if that helps.

CS gas?

how the dogs react depends on the training. here in the UK the police sometimes walk about with dogs trained to sit down next to somebody they smell drugs on. they take these dogs around pubs and clubs, or around the streets. most people dont even realise they have been caught, they pat the dog and the dog sits and wags its tail

Sticki

Inscrit
13 Sept 2007
Id suggest Cling Film, LOTS OF IT!
Wash your hands half way thru, Wrap some more :D
Then 2 baggies, Should be fine for a week or 2 :D

Good luck and be carefull :)

restin

Inscrit
18 Avr 2008
thanks to all of you. I don't expect it to be a problem but better safe than sorry :wink:

cockknocker

Elfe Mécanique
Inscrit
19 Oct 2008
Sticki a dit:
Wash your hands half way thru

Yeah, i think a lot of the time, the dogs smell residue left on you hands and clothes, you make sure your all clean after you do it.