Quoi de neuf ?

Bienvenue sur Psychonaut.fr !

En vous enregistrant, vous pourrez discuter de psychotropes, écrire vos meilleurs trip-reports et mieux connaitre la communauté

Je m'inscris!

5tr4t0

Holofractale de l'hypervérité
Inscrit
18 Août 2009
First of all, I didn't delete your topics, I just moved them to the lounge : forum-41.html
I moved your topic to the lounge because from the moment I registered Psychonaut until now there is always been news related to psychonautism / drugs on the frontpage.
But I asked the question this morning on the moderator forums when I moved your topic, I'm waiting for the answers.

The thing I made wrong was not telling you that I moved the topics, but I truly believe that "Psychonautic news" should be dedicated to news about drug / psychonautism. I let the other moderators give their opinion.

Cordially, 5tr4t0

spice

Inscrit
22 Déc 2006
in the meantime, GM's Chevy division introduces the all-new Camaro, a 426 horsepower ego-massager that gets 12 mpg and has no fucking earthly reason to exist

we pay $4 a gallon for gas

so let's allow a government subsidized company (GM still 50% owned by US govt taxpayers) to make this kind of garbage and market it to us

DO FUCKING "ANY" of you realize that about two and a half dollars of that $4 a gallon we pay for gas is TAX added before the gas gets to the pump?

So we have a government owned company selling us gas that has been repetitively taxed, cars that consume said gas like croissants, the companies that MAKE the gas all in bed with the govt, all lying to us, MILKING us

The most amazing thing in this learning experience, for me, has been to actually percieve the utter willingness of humanity to take it in the ass, over and over again, with nary a whimper

may it be our epitaph

" Here Lie the remains of humanity, a once promising life-form, done in by its own dual nature and passivity. For such sensitive creatures, they sure could take it up the ass "

:twisted:

spice

Inscrit
22 Déc 2006
5tr4t0 - “The thing I made wrong was not telling you that I moved the topics, but I truly believe that "Psychonautic news" should be dedicated to news about drug / psychonautism. I let the other moderators give their opinion.”

spice's voice

Your “belief” IS in diIect opposition to the stated rules.

5tr4t0, I don't think YOU get to define what IS and IS NOT 'psychonautic news'

ego is a motherfucker, man

YOU DON'T DEFINE THE CATEGORY