Quoi de neuf ?

Bienvenue sur Psychonaut.fr !

En vous enregistrant, vous pourrez discuter de psychotropes, écrire vos meilleurs trip-reports et mieux connaitre la communauté

Je m'inscris!

5tr4t0

Holofractale de l'hypervérité
Inscrit
18 Août 2009
First of all, I didn't delete your topics, I just moved them to the lounge : forum-41.html
I moved your topic to the lounge because from the moment I registered Psychonaut until now there is always been news related to psychonautism / drugs on the frontpage.
But I asked the question this morning on the moderator forums when I moved your topic, I'm waiting for the answers.

The thing I made wrong was not telling you that I moved the topics, but I truly believe that "Psychonautic news" should be dedicated to news about drug / psychonautism. I let the other moderators give their opinion.

Cordially, 5tr4t0

Crimzen

Inscrit
16 Oct 2008
i couldnt care less whether or not it was moved....just sayin
it does say psychonautic news...

HeartCore

Inscrit
22 Août 2004
Your “belief” would seem to be in direct opposition to the stated rules. Also, it just says "News", not "Psychonautic News". Looking forward to the moderators input.

Yeah you can be a pain if you want.

You know you are wrong.

And you can stick your semantics where 'the sun don't shine'

Crimzen

Inscrit
16 Oct 2008
no i totally get where you're coming from that there are several other news topics that are equally as 'non-psychonaut' as yours

regardless, its no big deal right?

5tr4t0

Inscrit
18 Août 2009
Aemilius a dit:
I had no way of knowing at first that they were just being moved (no private message, no response to my private message, no posted information).
If you sent me a PM be sure I'd have answered you. But you didn't. There are sevral ways to know what happened to a topic you post/participated in :
Voir la pièce jointe 5021
Then you can know where your posts are.