Quoi de neuf ?

Bienvenue sur Psychonaut.fr !

En vous enregistrant, vous pourrez discuter de psychotropes, écrire vos meilleurs trip-reports et mieux connaitre la communauté

Je m'inscris!

Vitamins or foods for eye ?

Micheal21

Matrice périnatale
Inscrit
6 Oct 2011
Hi guys ... i wanna know that what are the best vitamins or foods for improving eye vision ? i have heard that Vitamin A is best for eyes ... ANd carrot is a good source of vitamin A .. and it also improve eye vision .. what you think about it ?

sidefx

Alpiniste Kundalini
Inscrit
9 Nov 2007
hey bro i know vitamin E is good also anti-oxidants are pure, umm too much pure sugar is bad.

and actually those glasses you can buy with heaps of pinholes in them, used daily for at least 15 mins reading are the best thing for Training your eyes and Exercising.

cause if you take alot of heavy psychedelics often it becomes a little hard to focus sometimes. LOL.

Eilson

Banni
Inscrit
13 Fev 2012
thanks dear for sharing your ideas. I like your post. You are right that sugar is not good for us. I will keep these tips in my mind. Keep sharing useful information.

A

Alton

Invité
Well!!!Vitamins has own importance in our life.So we should be eat healthier and energetic
foods for keep good fitness and health.I like these foods for get the vitamins because vitamins
are the best for the eyes sight ....
citrus fruits (oranges, lemons etc)
green leafy vegetables

Josephnk

Matrice périnatale
Inscrit
24 Déc 2012
Well carrots are good for your eyes. Carrots, and some other fruits and vegetables contain Beta-carotene that helps to protect perspective, especially night perspective.Carrots have lots of good nutritional value like beta-carotene and lutien. Both are good for maintaining eye health, among other things.

Aiken

Matrice périnatale
Inscrit
20 Août 2013
Well green beans are excellent for your eyes, green beans and some other fruits and vegetables and veggies contain Beta-carotene that helps to protect viewpoint, both are excellent for maintaining eye health, among other things.....

FatIdol

Matrice périnatale
Inscrit
24 Août 2013
Carrots, bell peppers, broccoli and brussels sprouts, ostrich, turkey, sweet potatoes, spinach, wild salmon and sardines. These foods contain vitamin A, C, protein, iron, zinc and omega-3 fats. Those are good for the eyesight.

Cheriwalsh7

Neurotransmetteur
Inscrit
10 Juil 2017
I think Vitamin C and Vitamin E.