Quoi de neuf ?

Bienvenue sur Psychonaut.fr !

En vous enregistrant, vous pourrez discuter de psychotropes, écrire vos meilleurs trip-reports et mieux connaitre la communauté

Je m'inscris!

First try nothing much, but willing to try again.

Brewmaster

Holofractale de l'hypervérité
Inscrit
21 Août 2006
welcome n00b bloke,

If you had been reading the threads here recently you would have seen that salvia is all anyone talks about. I, personally think it's for queers ( just kidding fellas ).

Your biggest mistake was taking "5 medium sized tokes". That's just not how you smoke it. You have to take giant, monstrous hits so that you can't take any more smoke into your lungs and then when they're filled, you take some more. Like when you're trying to kill a bowl in one hit because the next guy in the rotation is always staring at your girl's tits and you don't want him to get any. Once you have all that disgusting, queer smoke in you, you gotsta hold it there until you turn blue in the face and are about to fall over from asphixiation. Then, finally you can let it out but only to immediately take another hit.

It's like smoking queer DMT. Again, kidding. All this talk is making me want to try it again, I've got a ton of tha shit. Maybe tonight if I can even find it.

kcar181

Alpiniste Kundalini
Inscrit
21 Août 2006
One minute she was looking at me, then she burst out laughing, then suddenly went really serious. She was talking about how everything was rotating around 'the centre' (and pointed in front of her).

Lol thats how I get :p

And aww I finished mine last week :(

G

Invité
I still have X5 extract and a lot of leaves, but I really want to clear my head and not smoke ganja for a while before doing it again.

Hever had a real breakthrough experience, just the feeling of lady s being there and I was in a simmetric world and got pulled back...

Brewmaster

Inscrit
21 Août 2006
There's no point in trying to make sense of a salvia trip, it's just a complete mind-fuck. It's like putting your brain in the washing machine for three minutes, except it doesn't smell like fabric softener when it's over, you're just all sweaty and confused.

There's no reverse tolerance. You're just not taking big enough hits and holding them in long enough. I have given salvia to at least a dozen people who had never even heard of it and every one of them was blasted to the moon on some 5x from iamshaman ( the best).

However, in my experience, there have been times when I did everything as I was supposed to and it just didn't do anything but give me a headache. This seems to happen once in a while with most people.

G

Invité
Brewmaster a dit:
There's no point in trying to make sense of a salvia trip, it's just a complete mind-fuck. It's like putting your brain in the washing machine for three minutes, except it doesn't smell like fabric softener when it's over, you're just all sweaty and confused.

You sure seems to have a problem with Lady Salvia :eek:

Brewmaster

Inscrit
21 Août 2006
I dunno, it seems like a novelty to me. It's just a 3 minute, intense trip. Once I start to get into it and explore, the whole thing's over. Like I've said, I don't like the way it leaves me all sweaty and pale in the face.

I would much rather give it to someone who's never done it and watch their reaction.

Maru

Alpiniste Kundalini
Inscrit
25 Sept 2006
Minigun,
Do you hold the smoke long enough ?

Maru

Alpiniste Kundalini
Inscrit
25 Sept 2006
Minigun,
Buy some rubber tube in a store and build you a water pipe with a jam jar and some blu-tac for the isolation. Cost, few dollars, efficiency, max, comfort, as much as possible with such harsh smoke.
The water pipe is by far the best way to smoke Salvia.