Quoi de neuf ?

Bienvenue sur Psychonaut.fr !

En vous enregistrant, vous pourrez discuter de psychotropes, écrire vos meilleurs trip-reports et mieux connaitre la communauté

Je m'inscris!

Even murderers stop at red lights.

IJesusChrist

Holofractale de l'hypervérité
Inscrit
22 Juil 2008
Disucss.

Spencer

Glandeuse pinéale
Inscrit
24 Juil 2010
Just because they don't want to get pulled over! Shit, if I was up for murder I would walk EVERYWHERE.

BrainEater

Banni
Inscrit
21 Juil 2007
murder = redrum

is that surprising?

IJesusChrist

Inscrit
22 Juil 2008
It would be if I was surprised.

trick

Banni
Inscrit
2 Sept 2007
If they diddnt stop at red lights, they would go from murderer to convicted murderer much quicker.

IJesusChrist

Inscrit
22 Juil 2008
Psychoid a dit:
I don't always stop at red lights...

good. that was my point... anyone getting this yet?

lenie

Neurotransmetteur
Inscrit
11 Jan 2009
ok, so he killed someone :axe: . wich is considered by most people as a crime, wich makes him a criminal, a horrible person or whatever you want the call it, but still after doing something that 'horrible' he still is polite enough to stop at a red light. while our dear friend psychoid, who is no murderer at all (or is he? :) ) doesn't.
So the murderer had a reason to commit a crime like that?? I'm sorry i still don't get what your trying to say lol

:ANAL:

viljo

Elfe Mécanique
Inscrit
20 Fev 2009
I'm not fully certain either.
However I'd like to take a stab at it.
Rehabilitation!
Every one deserves a second, third, forth, and so on, Chance.
I'm against the death penalty.

What kind of rehabilitation NOT the one we have now.
What kind then?
I don't know, NO experience.
However I wonder about some kind of reward system that can monitor trust.
Perhaps a set of goals that can be achieved.
Who can provide this the army, MACHINES you might need aliens.

what about telephones so they can communicate with each other! tv screens to see each other, what about ideas like a cage environment first. Then a buddy system were two people share a room. I don't know never been to jail.

Yes I want a square life, I can handle a complicated one, I can navigate a hard one, I'll stand in a unjust one.
BUT
I'll hurt in a unfair one, I'll cry in a ------------------------------

Sometimes people needs to be pushed, Hard then harder.
I'm against the death penalty.
Family,
Friends,
Rehab!,

and so on.

viljo

Elfe Mécanique
Inscrit
20 Fev 2009
prisondesign.jpg

defaultCAN1XVWZ.jpg

trick

Banni
Inscrit
2 Sept 2007
Would anyone mind to tie the subject together abit? I feel like a fish that got hooked with the bait, but isnt getting reeled in anytime soon.

IJesusChrist

Inscrit
22 Juil 2008
My point is, someone who is so profoundly different than all of us - who does not see the morality in keeping human life - still obeys a law for punishment of ~100$ fine.

There are people out there, whos morals are so backwards from what we would expect the average human to be like, someone who will kill a friend, a neighbor, a complete stranger for a thrill. Yet the system in which they live in is SO profound, and so powerful, even with such backward morals (or lack of morals) that same person feels completely compelled to stop at a red light. That person still obeys the rules of the most mundane instances.

My point is, the world we live in has so many rules, regulations, built-in-morals that some of us may forget was is naturally right, and even what is natural.

Next time you stop at a red light, really, do you feel like it was the right thing to do? Would you feel bad, anxious, or 'odd' if you simply went through it? That feeling is so unnatural, so completely man made - that is my point.

ZoSoMaC

Neurotransmetteur
Inscrit
1 Nov 2009
what youve been showing us is quite the interesting concept.

reminds me of this one acid trip between my friend, and myself. T'was halloween, and we were coming off a cap of good old molly, and peaking on a tab of really good LSD. walking from the west end of toronto, through to downtown (with everyone dressed up and drunk.. really good idea eh?). during the walk, i had realized how much of a "circle" this human existence is. waiting for green lights, and observing masked and cloaked individuals. it made no difference. we where no different than the next person// all based on us waiting for lights to turn. something clicked in my mind, just a nibble from an experience.. there MUST be something, subtle that connects all humans together.. not just humans. all living things. all living things in this universe!

this nibble, full of visions and questions temporarily blinded me from the lengthy excursion i was on. the world around me suddenly snapped back, and i realized that i walked across a street, without even regarding the red light, which in a programmed way, told me to stop. the traffic that was supposed to be flowing ceased to move, and despite the green light, stood in its place... honking at the brain full of acid, and other goodies, ignoring the "rules".

IJesusChrist

Inscrit
22 Juil 2008
Wow. You are why I wrote this thread! Thanks for sharing :D

trick

Banni
Inscrit
2 Sept 2007
well you cant exactly live with out a certian ammount of rules(mostly morals).

so as much as ide love to say "fuck the rules do what you want!", that will get you nowhere but a jail cell in this day and age, and from there you cant do ANYthing you want..

so instead ill just say: fuck the rules.

you have to find a certant equliberium inbetween breaking the rules and following them.

and when i talk about "breaking the rules" i dont mean in just an anarchistic and rebelling nature if thats how it sounded.

on my island there will only be guidelines, no rules ;)
well.. certian rules to keep the peace and prevent mass havoc, but mostly guidelines.

ZoSoMaC

Neurotransmetteur
Inscrit
1 Nov 2009
thankyou IJC!

and very well put Trick, +1

its guidelines, labled as rules, for "safety". to follow blindly, is stupidity... to understand why you are following, then follow is much smarter. at any rate; to understand, follow... at the same time to bend the "rules", all within the equilibrium you mentioned is wisdom. in other words. find your own damn place! dont leave it for someone else to!!!! ahahaha :)

also;

a man may take everything from you. begining with your house, then your clothes, and then what is commonly accepted as "freedom"// perhaps even your life.
but there is one thing this man may never take away. because this "thing" has no ownership attached to it. the ownership comes after.

edit: I would love to join you on that island of yours!!!!! :D :D