Quoi de neuf ?

Bienvenue sur Psychonaut.fr !

En vous enregistrant, vous pourrez discuter de psychotropes, écrire vos meilleurs trip-reports et mieux connaitre la communauté

Je m'inscris!

Coming first LSD trip

user_1919

Holofractale de l'hypervérité
Inscrit
21 Fev 2007
So my friend asked me today if I was interested in trying some LSD as he recently got a hold of some. We are suppose to be doing it in a week. I'm a little anxious because this is my first time trying LSD. Does anyone have any suggestions about how to prepare myself for this type of trip. How intense it will be off just one hit? I have used Mushrooms about 5-8 times by now, one being a high dose trip; 5 grams cubensis.

PEACE

netdawgx

Matrice périnatale
Inscrit
23 Jan 2008
hey bud, first trips are always exciting. here is some general advice since i had my first LSD trip about a month ago.

set/setting (duh) - make sure your in a place where you feel safe and no one will bother you

trip with someone... trust me, you want to be with someone on your first trip so you can talk to them about all the neat things otherwise you'll just start thinking wayyyyy too much inwardly (which isn't bad but maybe something that should happen on later trips).

don't be afraid of bad trips because from my experience they don't happen all that much. this isn't scientific evidence but from my experience its easier to have a bad trip on shrooms than it is to have on on LSD.

as far as preparation goes, make sure you don't eat for about 4-6 hours before hand (otherwise the LSD won't hit as strong or will take forever to kick in). - also choose some good music and definitely have a pillow/blanket on hand (which is alwayyysss nice) - and of course some light snacks (weat thins lol)

lastly, have an "emergency meal" ready. i don't know if this works for everyone but i can actually abort intense LSD experiences when i want to but stuffing myself with food - but don't eat that meal unless you really need to because i find eating a lot while on LSD diminishes the effects

Forkbender

Inscrit
23 Nov 2005
Just prepare in the way you prepare for a shroomtrip.

About the intensity none of us can say anything unless you know where you got it, if it's a blotter what picture's on it, how well it has been preserved, and if possible the supposed amount of acid on it. Too many variables too little information. Just go for it. If it's a blotter it will be *very* unlikely that it will be stronger than a 5gram shroomtrip.

user_1919

Inscrit
21 Fev 2007
Thanks everyone. I guess it's not so much the intensity that I'm worried about, but it is more less guilt. My mom does not agree with the consumption of Mushrooms, but know's she cannot do anything about it. I couldn't imagine her reaction if I told her I did LSD. My dad has experimented with LSD, and he says that it is something I should wait for, as it's special. I know it will be something special, but what is there to wait for? I think his only worries are me going into an expereicne like that, and him thinking I could not handle it.

PEACE

user_1919

Inscrit
21 Fev 2007
I also had another question. Can LSD be used in the same ways Spritually as Mushrooms can? LSD is semi-synthetic, so it may not be able to give you some of the insights that mushrooms would. I've been waiting for some Mushrooms to come by, but none have, and now I have the oppoununitry for LSD, but just can't see it as a 'teacher' the same way as I see Mushrooms. I have some 'probelms' I want to work out durning my next experience, but not sure if LSD offers this type of 'teaching' as Ayahuasca or Mushrooms would.

Also, I try to stay away from 'drugs' that just offer me a high, and not a learning experience.

st.bot.32

Inscrit
5 Oct 2007
Interesting quote from a friend: "LSD is your teacher, mushrooms are your ally."

You will hear different reactions from different people, but.. I find LSD intensely insightful and introspective.. besides the synesthesia.. thought patterns, words and phrases trigger distant memories, memories intertwine with other memories.. connections form that you think about for a long time afterwards. There is a reason Hofmann felt it was better for psychiatric use above all other psychedelics. LSD definitely has its own spirit and you can find it especially on stronger trips if you have no distractions and just float away into the trip. And once you find that spirit it is easier to connect with on future trips (so i found).

Some people claim to find mushrooms more insightful though. I can't say as I haven't done mushrooms enough to compare. Probably everyone is different.. in any case I hope you have a good blotter and wish you a great first trip!

(Anyway if you think about it, LSD does come from fungus as well, sorta!)

As to your other question.. most acid floating around these days is pretty weak (so i hear), I doubt one hit will be as intense as 5g of shrooms unless you are really lucky and got some goooood blotter :D I know a few mushheads who tried acid a couple times, got some lousy weak acid and never had much of any experience at all and gave up. oh well.

Forkbender

Inscrit
23 Nov 2005
LSD can be very spiritual.

All you need is silent darkness and a willingness to open up.

user_1919

Inscrit
21 Fev 2007
Thanks all,

I am looking foward to this experience now. I will post a trip report after my experience, if it ends up happening.

PEACE