Quoi de neuf ?

Bienvenue sur Psychonaut.fr !

En vous enregistrant, vous pourrez discuter de psychotropes, écrire vos meilleurs trip-reports et mieux connaitre la communauté

Je m'inscris!

Can't focus on the music on Lsd.

Djones

Glandeuse pinéale
Inscrit
27 Nov 2006
Besides other things where I cannot really focus on, during a trip, my main problem is that I can't focus on the music when at a party or festival while on Lsd.

It goes really in circles.
Like all subject in my mind come buy and I think of everything and on 1 point in that circle, my focus on music comes back.
Then I really enjoy how ridiculously beautiful the music sounds, as if my ear senses are a vacuum cleaner, sucking up all sounds around me.
But after a few minutes already, i loose complete focus on the music and am distracted by something around me, or just thoughts in my head.
Which I find quite annoying, as I keep forgetting the music.

Is this familiar with you?
And do you now of how to keep focussed on the music?

Brugmansia

Holofractale de l'hypervérité
Inscrit
2 Nov 2006
Kinda. I have the tendency to keep staring right in front of me and then getting transported to my own mind and totally disconnect myself from the outer environment. I just keep staring with no never a frown but innerly I'm flowing.

Then I'm realising I felt back into myself and try to get my mind back to the outer world, obviously missed a lot then. :D

I ain't gonna do acid anymore at parties, it sure is enjoyable, but need to give resistance to the constant need of segregating myself and enjoy what's on my mind. It distants me from my environment, and that's not why I'm attending a party. :p

Acid in public is funny enough, everyone you make eye-contact with is an open book.