Quoi de neuf ?

Bienvenue sur Psychonaut.fr !

En vous enregistrant, vous pourrez discuter de psychotropes, écrire vos meilleurs trip-reports et mieux connaitre la communauté

Je m'inscris!

Bonjour!

Djobba7

Matrice périnatale
Inscrit
2 Avr 2021
Hi guys! 
I am here to learn new things about DMT brewing and offer my knowledge on plants and extracting techniques I know.
Sorry if I write in english but my french it is very poor.

Thank you!

Tridimensionnel

Holofractale de l'hypervérité
Inscrit
27 Avr 2016
Hello Djobba, the english community is quite desertic now, but we are happy to welcome you anyway ^^

Djobba7

Matrice périnatale
Inscrit
2 Avr 2021
Thank you very much!!!

Well little by little we can bring it back to life! ?

Skruffy

Inscrit
26 Jan 2018
Why not, that would be amazing and unexpected honestly! Also, some of the older heads around here might know more about DMT and ayahuasca, but in the last years this forum has become quite RC oriented. I'm not sure if there's actually a lot of information on ayahuasca, or lots of people who know about it, but either way its good to bring it back to the front of the stage. Nothing beats the classics I guess.

Tridimensionnel

Inscrit
27 Avr 2016
It won’t be a priority for the staff cause we already have a tone of work with keeping the french part alive ; but if you want to do it we won’t stop you ;)

Djobba7

Matrice périnatale
Inscrit
2 Avr 2021
Tridimensionnel a dit:
It won’t be a priority for the staff cause we already have a tone of work with keeping the french part alive ; but if you want to do it we won’t stop you ;)

Thank you very much guys!
We'll see what we can do!