Quoi de neuf ?

Bienvenue sur Psychonaut.fr !

En vous enregistrant, vous pourrez discuter de psychotropes, écrire vos meilleurs trip-reports et mieux connaitre la communauté

Je m'inscris!

Youtube

GOD

Holofractale de l'hypervérité
Inscrit
14 Jan 2006
Can anyone help please ?

I have a video that i want to upload to youtube . Its of a debate in the german parlament where they are talking about cannabis . I opened an acount , wich took hours and loads of trys . I think they didnt like my chosen pass word wich was "Fuck youtube" and then i couldnt read the stupid code word . I had to use a magnifying glass so i could read it .

Now they are talking about up to 1 gig chunks at a time . The video is 3,75 gigs and in 10 parts .

Anyone any advice ?

Caduceus Mercurius

Inscrit
14 Juil 2007
Yes. Split the video in 10 parts first, and then compress each part to about 85 MB. I use both Adobe Premiere Pro (to edit and export the video) and Windows Movie Maker (to compress it). It's probably possible to compress it in Adobe too, but I haven't figured out how yet.

Perhaps try "fuck_youtube" instead? Otherwise, just open another account.

GOD

Inscrit
14 Jan 2006
The acount is OK , i eventualy got in after changing the password . The big problem was that i couldnt read the row of letters that i had to type in . They were all to near together .

I have tried with xilisoft to make the video parts one big file but i cant get it to do that , it just keeps converting the parts . I havent got movie maker on my system and i wont put adobe on it because it shits the corners full of dumb files , is to big and if i remember right it makes things start with the computer and has loads of its own services . Both those things dont come on my computer . I have nothing that starts with the computer and the services cut down to a minimum . The video is bup , ifo and vob files = a normal movie . I have xilisoft video splitter to , does anyone know if i can just use that to split the format that i have into small parts without makeing one big video file first ? Or can anyone sugest another program .

I think youtube said the parts could be up to 1 gig .

druglessdouglas

Inscrit
14 Mai 2008
perhaps convert it to FLV first.

forget i said that. have you windows movie maker?
ive been using corel videostudio 12. im sure if you asked somebody they could help you "purchase" a copy. SWIM is downloading it for you right now. wont be long

GOD

Inscrit
14 Jan 2006
Is flv the whole thing in one part ?

Telico

Inscrit
5 Oct 2007
I saw long videos (about 2 hours) in google video, maybe you can upload the debate there.

GOD

Inscrit
14 Jan 2006
Thanks Telico , its not my video , i`m trying to do it for someone else and he said youtube . I shall beam him and ask him about gooogle . But hes on the other side of the world so hes probably asleep now .

GOD

Inscrit
14 Jan 2006
Caduceus , can you please tell me exactly how to upload the video to youtube i`m so far that i will even put adobe on my system .