Quoi de neuf ?

Bienvenue sur Psychonaut.fr !

En vous enregistrant, vous pourrez discuter de psychotropes, écrire vos meilleurs trip-reports et mieux connaitre la communauté

Je m'inscris!

Where do you hide your grade?

cockknocker

Elfe Mécanique
Inscrit
19 Oct 2008
Where do you hide your mj when you're in your house or on yourself when outside?

Mycophile

Alpiniste Kundalini
Inscrit
30 Juil 2004
this reminds me I'm a lucky bastard...

I don't have to hide anything...I'm too old to be stripsearched by my mom. And since I live in Holland I don't have to worry about the cops...

My mj is on my desk or in my pocket. If it ain't there, I start to panic...

Jelleb

Glandeuse pinéale
Inscrit
5 Déc 2008
my mom knows I smoke.
We went on vacation with the whole family to Amsterdam, where my mom visited some shops with me.
also after dinner, my mom likes to sit around the table for some mins to talk & stuff, and then i take my weed and start rolling. she doens't mind :)

JustinNed

Holofractale de l'hypervérité
Inscrit
12 Oct 2007
Lol Myco, I agree. :P Except, I don't live in Holland. :P I just keep it in my pocket. If you are doing anything to get searched, you probably shouldn't have anything on you, just a thought.

silv

Inscrit
2 Jan 2007
JustinNed a dit:
Lol Myco, I agree. :P Except, I don't live in Holland. :P I just keep it in my pocket. If you are doing anything to get searched, you probably shouldn't have anything on you, just a thought.
Yeah about the message in the never get busted films ;)

Anyway I'm a lucky bastard too, just have a sesame street lunchbox with my stash in it around the house ;)

mysticwarrior

Inscrit
17 Août 2007
Interesting topic. I also live in Holland, so i don't have to hide my MJ, in fact i walk trough the streets with a nice xl joint :P

But for the people, who really need to hide things. I have a intresting PDF booklet. I don't know if it's useful for you the people who need to hide stuff, but it's fun to take a look at it :P Click on the link to download: How to hide everything

mrvn

Inscrit
18 Oct 2007
I don't need to hide it either. holland hiephoi :lol:
I just keep it out of sight
but I prefer the same drawer for sometime now. When I did needed to hide it i used 2 or 3 ziplocks and put it in the expansionbay of my playstation2 worked great!
For all the other stuff I got a nice safetydepositebox, standing in plain site on my desk :lol:

Forkbender

Inscrit
23 Nov 2005
Boring, eh, Holland?

Forkbender

Inscrit
23 Nov 2005
Not the best place to hide it if they have DOGS.

JustinNed

Inscrit
12 Oct 2007
Barry Cooper video's are a must!

cockknocker

Elfe Mécanique
Inscrit
19 Oct 2008
They're good but they way he says vee-hicle is so annoying.

For me when I'm in town the best place to put weed is in my sock, police dont make you take off your shoes if you get searched when its wet, which it usually is.

mysticwarrior

Inscrit
17 Août 2007
cockknocker a dit:
Forkbender a dit:
Boring, eh, Holland?

Damn Holland.... :lol:

Some of us have cops to worry about, especially when you have a 1/4oz in your crotch :).

For me this is so strange, on some places on this earth people get years in prison because they possessed some drugs. And we as dutch people can smoke as much as we want. And even IF we posses illegal substances, they won't punish us that hard.

Jelleb

Glandeuse pinéale
Inscrit
5 Déc 2008
dogs?
i think we have 2 of them over here in belgium :p

????????

Inscrit
27 Sept 2007
imagen000xw3.jpg

imagen001cy8.jpg

:)

Crimzen

Inscrit
16 Oct 2008
hahaha nice tin

my best 2 stash spots are inside my lamp and inside my speaker next to my bed, but usualy just chuck it in my sock drawer, if its anything other than weed it goes inside sumthing first

FluidDruid

Elfe Mécanique
Inscrit
17 Sept 2008
create a stash can out of a large dog food can, and keep it in a plastic bag when your out and about.

Vee-huck-le :lol:

BGapd

Matrice périnatale
Inscrit
29 Déc 2008
mysticwarrior a dit:
cockknocker a dit:
Forkbender a dit:
Boring, eh, Holland?

Damn Holland.... :lol:

Some of us have cops to worry about, especially when you have a 1/4oz in your crotch :).

For me this is so strange, on some places on this earth people get years in prison because they possessed some drugs. And we as dutch people can smoke as much as we want. And even IF we posses illegal substances, they won't punish us that hard.
You're right,a cop saw a friend of mine with an xtc pill in his hand,the cop said:"That is illegal,but for this time have fun with it,but next time i see you with xtc I'll have to bring to the police station" 8) 8)