Quoi de neuf ?

Bienvenue sur Psychonaut.fr !

En vous enregistrant, vous pourrez discuter de psychotropes, écrire vos meilleurs trip-reports et mieux connaitre la communauté

Je m'inscris!

When to vomit ?

xaositect

Matrice périnatale
Inscrit
15 Sept 2011
Hi, yesterday I experienced my first ayahuasca experience. It was all I hoped for, great closed eye visuals, contact with entitites, auditory hallucinations. I used approx. 9gr of mimosa and 4 capsules of powdered peganum. Since this is not a trip report I won't try to go into full detail of the experience. I have a few questions, I vomited after around 40 minutes when I started to go too deep I was comfortoble to go on my first journey. It was magical, breathtahking but also more dense than I could handle. Almost every source I red about ayahuasca told that puking was an essential part of the experince and my friend who is more experience with aya than I am also told me that I must puke but I should hold it in at least 45 min. My experience lasted for total of nearly 2 - 2.5 hours, approxamitaly 15-20 mins of it I was in another dimension and I could hear many entities singing to me and communicating with me which was before and during the puke. after the puke my experience continued but I was no longer in the magical realm. My question is if I manage to hold the brew in my body longer how much longer will the peak experience last at most ? and do you think is it healthy/possible to not puke the brew at all ? I filtered the brew through a t-shirt during boiling but there were still solid looking powder particles in the resulting brew and my vomit. Thank you :)

Supervixen

Holofractale de l'hypervérité
Inscrit
5 Fev 2009
I never experienced ayahuasca, but I read (or saw) somewhere that you were supposed to puke during the trip. I even think that for some shamans it would sound unhealthy not to vomit.

Sludge

Inscrit
17 Sept 2011
I thought the shamans made you do it before the trip to be purged and empty. During the trip I have no idea. Never experienced myself.

IJesusChrist

Inscrit
22 Juil 2008
It is possible to not puke for a good hour or more. It was odd for me.

The only time I did ayahuasca it took about 25 minutes to set in, and I got scared - really scared that I couldn't handle it so I puked it up at the first feelings. I could of held it in very easy though. I had light visuals and felt very good, very "light" and airy for about 2-3 hours. Then I puked a bunch more, those ones I couldn't hold down - they were like trains coming up my stomach.

Some people, who really want to go as deep as possible will tell you don't puke - and yes it is possible to not puke.

Shamans say it is necessary to puke, as it cleanses the soul, and gets bad spirits out.

IT is up to you. If you believe the shamans, you better puke.

If you don't, go as deep as you want. - And ayahuasca can last up to 6 hours.

xaositect

Matrice périnatale
Inscrit
15 Sept 2011
Thanks for the replies, I did some more research and found out that I should've filtered the brew one more time after keeping it in the fridge for a night. Also my syrian rue amount may have been not high enough. In my next journey I will try to keep the brew longer in my body by trying to lead my mind toward more soothing places and fighting off the nausea. And maybe keep an extra cup with me in case my journey begins to end sooner than I wish

IJesusChrist

Inscrit
22 Juil 2008
good luck, and some advice;

pain and nausea are very closely linked. When you stub your toe or hit your head, instead of saying ow or cringing or whatever, try to ignore the pain or embrace the pain. after you do this for a while you'll notice your ability to hold back vomiting is much better.

HeartCore

Inscrit
22 Août 2004
It's (much) harder to keep peganum harmala down compared to 'real' ayahuasca.

Btw Ayauasca won't last longer if you keep it in longer. That's just not how it works.

IJesusChrist

Inscrit
22 Juil 2008
HeartCore a dit:

Btw Ayauasca won't last longer if you keep it in longer. That's just not how it works.

What? If you keep it in longer you (up to apoint) you absorb more, therefore the effects that are noticeable last long.

The effects will continue for the same duration no matter how much you drink or vomit, but the noticeability of a small amount will diminish quicker, right?

Blacksnaik

Neurotransmetteur
Inscrit
8 Fev 2012
IJesusChrist a dit:
HeartCore a dit:

What? If you keep it in longer you (up to apoint) you absorb more, therefore the effects that are noticeable last long.

The effects will continue for the same duration no matter how much you drink or vomit, but the noticeability of a small amount will diminish quicker, right?

In my many experiences I'd have to say that it's not how long you hold it in, but the quality of the brew. I have vomited in less than 2 minutes on a vine heavy brew and the effects were very strong for a long time. You have to make sure MAO is blocked. So heavy vine provides this. You can go heavy Rue because you will have a hospital visit if you do too much. If you are using Serian Rue you are not experiencing Ayahuasca. Rue has a very different personality then the Vine. The vine is more loving. Rue is also very toxic at low doses. If you make the brew like they do in the Amazon you will focus on the vinne and not the DMT contaning plant. Vine heavy brews work much faster. My brews now after many test is made with 350 grams of Caapi minimum. Go traditional with the admixture your first time and use viridis. Get you varidis from Hawaii as the DMT content is higher in those strains. I've done Mimosa, Calliponga, Acacia Confsa and Viridis. All are amazing in their own way so try them all in different brews if you dare! My favorite is a Mimosa/Acacia mix and an herb called guayusa to increase awareness and memory of the experience. Use Icaros music to have a guided exerience and not just a wild flight of fancy. A more meaningful trip. La Purga (The Purge) is meant to get the bad out so as soon as it comes just let it out. Make enough brew for multiple trips. A full cleanse take mutiple days of brew and diet. Go Deep!

Peace

Blacksnaik

Neurotransmetteur
Inscrit
8 Fev 2012
Blacksnaik a dit:
IJesusChrist a dit:
HeartCore a dit:

In my many experiences I'd have to say that it's not how long you hold it in, but the quality of the brew. I have vomited in less than 2 minutes on a vine heavy brew and the effects were very strong for a long time. You have to make sure MAO is blocked. So heavy vine provides this. You can go heavy Rue because you will have a hospital visit if you do too much. If you are using Serian Rue you are not experiencing Ayahuasca. Rue has a very different personality then the Vine. The vine is more loving. Rue is also very toxic at low doses. If you make the brew like they do in the Amazon you will focus on the vinne and not the DMT contaning plant. Vine heavy brews work much faster. My brews now after many test is made with 350 grams of Caapi minimum. Go traditional with the admixture your first time and use viridis. Get you varidis from Hawaii as the DMT content is higher in those strains. I've done Mimosa, Calliponga, Acacia Confsa and Viridis. All are amazing in their own way so try them all in different brews if you dare! My favorite is a Mimosa/Acacia mix and an herb called guayusa to increase awareness and memory of the experience. Use Icaros music to have a guided exerience and not just a wild flight of fancy. A more meaningful trip. La Purga (The Purge) is meant to get the bad out so as soon as it comes just let it out. Make enough brew for multiple trips. A full cleanse take mutiple days of brew and diet. Go Deep!

Peace

Terence Mckenna brews have 500 grams of caap...