Quoi de neuf ?

Bienvenue sur Psychonaut.fr !

En vous enregistrant, vous pourrez discuter de psychotropes, écrire vos meilleurs trip-reports et mieux connaitre la communauté

Je m'inscris!

what's the best epoxy?

drizzit

Alpiniste Kundalini
Inscrit
5 Juil 2012
Iv got a broken percolator attachment that broke right where all the waight is held on curve/bubble exit piece that attaches to an intake chamber. Gorrila glue is crap and comes off if you hot water,alcohol and salt for cleaning (can't have a clogged perk) but this peace needs to hold another perc and its own water to function correctly, if this piece fails it will probably drop and brake somthing else. Soo I'm just looking for the best epoxy and personal experience's. Thank you for your time and feedback.

ophiuchus

Holofractale de l'hypervérité
Inscrit
14 Nov 2006
missed this thread... dunno if you fixed it or not already, but i would use a two part epoxy. something rated for a few thousand psi would be nearly indestructible, though i don't know how it would react to solvents. auto shops have the stuff im talking about, and they would know about it and solvents.

drizzit

Alpiniste Kundalini
Inscrit
5 Juil 2012

Mrjelly

Glandeuse pinéale
Inscrit
25 Août 2012
I love glass but it always seems to break sooner or later. I get attached and it is hard to just buy something new. I wish they could make an indestructible glass until then I will have to stick with plastic.

ophiuchus

Holofractale de l'hypervérité
Inscrit
14 Nov 2006
"inside out" glass pieces are quadruple blown and are nearly indestructable. my friend had one and could punch holes in a wall with it. another friend had one that he dropped onto asphalt several times from standing height without so much as a chip...

Mrjelly

Glandeuse pinéale
Inscrit
25 Août 2012
WOW will have to look into finding something like this, Inside Out is the construction?