Quoi de neuf ?

Bienvenue sur Psychonaut.fr !

En vous enregistrant, vous pourrez discuter de psychotropes, écrire vos meilleurs trip-reports et mieux connaitre la communauté

Je m'inscris!

What is Art?

bluekangaroo

Matrice périnatale
Inscrit
1 Oct 2015
IJesusChrist a dit:
What do you think it is?

It doesn't have much use in survival, in the most simplest terms, people thousands of years ago probably didn't have much better chance at surviving if they wore decorative beads or not. It may have had an affect on reproduction - those with many decorative on themselves may have attracted a mate more so than those who didn't. But really, there doesn't seem to be a strong connection between scientific evolution and actual art. However, creativity is a different matter.

So whats up with this. To me, painting and drawing, even music itself seems to be like that of a male nipple in science - why is it here?

Where did it come from? Why do we have this innate ability and urge to create, contort, and contrast reality, or that which is within our reality? I'm sure by asking this to 100 people I'll get 100 different answers, but lets go deep on this one;

Why do I enjoy painting? Why do I enjoy creating? How do I even have this ability to imagine what isn't, but wish it was?

Of course this goes for all of you, not just me :)
One morning waiting for the bus, I was listening to music on a playlist that I had created and I was pondering how to communicate to my higher self.. and I came across a very profound epiphany, of which I am glad to share. (Now this may seem beside the point but bear with me) Through pondering I realized that ones higher self doesnt comminicate to you, your higher self communicates to you through you. To elaborate, what I mean to say is that your own self expression of which is unnfettered by the judgement of others, is how your higher self communicates to you. Which in all
reality is what art is. This is why art is such a beautiful thing, its because its your higher selfs way of commuicating to you in the physical world of which it does not exist. Through realizing this it changed my entire outlook on the things I create because I began to find meanings in the things I created that I hadnt even realized even during creating them. To truly understand this, just listen to a playlist of your favorite songs like I did and imagine that the singer in the song is your soul singing to you, and you just might see what I mean.

spaceopera

Matrice périnatale
Inscrit
9 Sept 2015
I believe art plays more onto our empathetic maturity than anything, which in turn does become essential to survival. If we are able to put ourselves in someone else's place without having to experience their point of view first hand, we become less likely to battle and compete.

Finarfin

Sale drogué·e
Inscrit
20 Juil 2013
I think art is putting your love and your blood sweat and tears into something.

L'Ombilic

Alpiniste Kundalini
Inscrit
13 Sept 2012

hugspot

Matrice périnatale
Inscrit
4 Déc 2013
An art for me is an expression of oneself done by painting , drawing or it can also be a creative design according to the the person's style.The latter is commonly an art done by one's hand writing or lettering. This is most like a visual arts popular nowadays and popular on the web. I'm actually referring to calligraphy arts.