Quoi de neuf ?

Bienvenue sur Psychonaut.fr !

En vous enregistrant, vous pourrez discuter de psychotropes, écrire vos meilleurs trip-reports et mieux connaitre la communauté

Je m'inscris!

well i tripped......but it was kinda ghetto

pooz321

Glandeuse pinéale
Inscrit
12 Juin 2008
yeah... i finally tripped off...i think it was 450 mgs of diphenhydramine and 20mgs of zolpidem.....and welll...........CRAZY. it was dangerous and i did it for the wrong reasons but it was amazing. i had a ghillie suit hung up on my wall and every thread was moving wildly. i saw streaks of color in the air that stuck on my finger tips when i tried to touch them and trailed behind my slowly moving hands like spider webs... and it felt like them. at the corner of a box near the chair i was in, if i stared at it , a little demon like black figure would tromp around the corner of the box. and when i walked into my living room i looked at my stairs and dozens of tiny black skeletons were playing on it. it wasnt frightening but amusing...and needless to say i had GREAT sleep that night------dont recomend it too stupid(yeah i kno it was dumb no need to tell me)

Sticki

Holofractale de l'hypervérité
Inscrit
13 Sept 2007
Sounds kinda creepy mate, Glad you wernt freaked by it :D

What inspired this *Deliria?

Getafix

Banni
Inscrit
18 Avr 2009
You didn't trip, you were sedated and experienced delusions.
To trip, you need to ingest a psychedelic.

tryptonaut

Inscrit
20 Nov 2004
I didn't know you could trip on diphenhydramine. I have taken 50mg of it as a sleeping pill once in a while, and it always worked well.

pooz321

Glandeuse pinéale
Inscrit
12 Juin 2008
diphenhydramine affects your visual and auditory cortx directly so my friend a trip by any name. oh and Cockknocker....diphnehydramine is simply bennadryl and zolpidem is ambien

Getafix

Banni
Inscrit
18 Avr 2009
pooz321 a dit:
diphenhydramine affects your visual and auditory cortx directly so my friend a trip by any name.
I don't agree just any alteration of visual and auditory sensations deserves the term 'trip', which has always been used to describe the psychedelic experience (LSD, mescaline etc.). Of course you're free to use the word for any drug state you want (opium, datura, MDMA, pharmaceuticals), it's just not 'tripping' in the original sense.

pooz321

Glandeuse pinéale
Inscrit
12 Juin 2008
ok..nothing wrong with differing opinions.....but argruing on the internet is like the special olympics, even if you win your still retarded

LsDxMdma

Elfe Mécanique
Inscrit
29 Nov 2007
if u ask me, taking a large dose of diphen, is deff. a trip, you get a body buzz and visuals disturbances, and a different thought pattern..

pooz321

Glandeuse pinéale
Inscrit
12 Juin 2008
extremeley dream like if u ask meh

pooz321

Glandeuse pinéale
Inscrit
12 Juin 2008
did you have a "heavy" sensation in your limbs? i did it kinda scared me...then anfter a bit i enjoyed it ...a unique feeling

Meduzz

Inscrit
12 Avr 2006
I have to agree with getafix.

Different molecule, binds to different receptors, has a different effect.

And a trip isn't defined by things you see or hear.
Classic psychedelics yield pseudo-hallucinations as a side effect.

Getafix

Banni
Inscrit
18 Avr 2009
pooz321 a dit:
ok..nothing wrong with differing opinions.....but argruing on the internet is like the special olympics, even if you win your still retarded
This is a discussion forum however, so we argue on a daily basis here, and it doesn't make any of us retarded. Neither are we arguing here to win, we simply want to exchange ideas.

I personally don't like it when words are used in such a way that they lose their original and unique descriptive quality. For example the word psychonaut has always been used to specifically refer to those interested in mind-expansion through the use of psychedelic/entheogenic compounds. Tripping has always refered to the ingestion of similar compounds (specifically LSD). Now if someone claims that you don't have to do psychedelics to be a psychonaut, or that you can "trip" on any substance that alters your perception, they are attaching new definitions to these words, thus creating unnecessary confusion.

Wikipedia mentions 'Psychedelic experience' as one of the definitions of 'trip', and the Wiki entry on psychedelic experience doesn't mention the chemicals you used, nor does it limit it to "body buzz and visual disturbances".

Of course words have no fixed definitions (language always evolves), and sometimes we shouldn't resist when new meanings are added, but in this case I don't see the need.

pooz321

Glandeuse pinéale
Inscrit
12 Juin 2008
words are man made.........i am man,and to me words are realative because we made them i dont consider words to have definate emanings...but i digress you are right about the discussion forum thing....srrzy

magickmumu

Inscrit
3 Nov 2007
I kind of agree with getafix.
You can,t compare a sedatives with psychedelics.

and i don't think taking prescription drugs has anything to do with psychonautism.
If you don't need prescription drugs why take it :? :?: :?:

it's dangerous and stupit. :(

Brugmansia

Inscrit
2 Nov 2006
Red fever for many, but blinded madness holds great power if properly combined. Eat your enemies from great distance.

Anticholinergenics, those ancient shamans who use them wisely, enter a lucid dream full of sunlight, and even white light. A little too much turns the light off. A sorcerer who knows the moon and our brains, ingests it with great caution and wisdom into a well-balanced brew.