Quoi de neuf ?

Bienvenue sur Psychonaut.fr !

En vous enregistrant, vous pourrez discuter de psychotropes, écrire vos meilleurs trip-reports et mieux connaitre la communauté

Je m'inscris!

weird repetitive dream while sick

sidefx

Alpiniste Kundalini
Inscrit
9 Nov 2007
when i was younger i recall having this same dream a number of times mostly while quite sick and once in recent years but not sure if i was sick?
i just found out my brother has had the same dream..

its like im watching something from really high up but whats beneath me is still on an enormous scale, and its flowing moving along almost like a reel, but maybe im moving, and things are blocky, yet a some-what familiar landscape in itself, and there is some massive objects shapes.

it was a dream i always remembered because you were so there, involved - in a way maybe not in control it was just happening, and sensations.

any one else seen this?

Sticki

Holofractale de l'hypervérité
Inscrit
13 Sept 2007
Hi mate,

When I was younger less then 10, I used to have a repeditive dream some what like you said.

The colour orange was a familliar colour from these dreams, they always seemd fast paced and some what electric. Never real images tho, Just a smooth surface with the odd fuzzy shape in weird perspectives usually up close with a feeling of great distance.

The only other times I have experienced this dream is when I have been ill but not your usual ill....
The kind of bed ridden, delirious ill.

sidefx

Alpiniste Kundalini
Inscrit
9 Nov 2007
yeah bro the smooth surface and strange perspectives mostly while pretty damn sick in bed with sweats.
and yeah the whole landscape, if it could be called that was alien well not usual but not to unusual to confuse and rises and somewhat shapes. very strange, really weird was my brother mentioning this one night recently and i instantly perked up "like what the hell", same sort of setting and images.

maybe some kind of view of the mechanics of the mind body at work. or something????? Trippy!

Sticki

Holofractale de l'hypervérité
Inscrit
13 Sept 2007
Maybe synthesia?

Or

Maybe delierium??? :lol: