Quoi de neuf ?

Bienvenue sur Psychonaut.fr !

En vous enregistrant, vous pourrez discuter de psychotropes, écrire vos meilleurs trip-reports et mieux connaitre la communauté

Je m'inscris!

UFO and psychonautics

sapientastellarum

Matrice périnatale
Inscrit
22 Fev 2011
I've long been fascinated by how much the field of psychonautics / schamanism overlaps with that of ufo / alien contact. Reports on close contacts are often very similiar to traditional tales of encounters with faeries or schamanic initiations and communication with the spirit world. Contemporary depictions of alien beings are very close to paleolithic paintings and carvings on cave walls and rocks. The ufo / alien phenomenon seems to be a modern continuation of a kind of experience that has been part of human existence for at the very least many tens of thousands of years.

Here's an interesting article on the subject: http://www.paranormalnews.com/article.asp?ArticleID=1423

And these books are well worth reading if one is intrigued by the subject:
http://www.scribd.com/doc/31007295/...Meetings-With-the-Ancient-Teachers-of-Mankind
http://www.scribd.com/doc/29182805/Inner-Paths-to-Outer-Space

Do you have any thoughts or experiences on the subject?

sapientastellarum

Matrice périnatale
Inscrit
22 Fev 2011
Also, heres a (free) ebook detailing "shared interactive visualisations", a method for astral explorations. The method in itself is a collaborative (or individual) exercise in active imagination and does not involve chemical stimulus but the author recommends that it is combined with other kinds of psychonautic experiences such as lucid dreaming and psychedelics / entheogens. The text also contains a fascinating chapter on "the alien dreamtime of the cosmic consciousness".

http://www.lulu.com/items/volume_68/8996000/8996684/1/print/8996684.pdf

dirk.bruere

Glandeuse pinéale
Inscrit
18 Déc 2010
There are not any UFO style aliens.
What is described in witness reports is just too primitive technologically.
Do you really think superscience aliens need to give BillyBob the anal probe for scientific reasons?

sapientastellarum

Matrice périnatale
Inscrit
22 Fev 2011
I tend to think of UFO as a phenomenon in the same category as spirits, faeries, angels, etc - that is, as experiences on the border between human, earthly consciousness and the dreamtime of outer space. I believe that the universe we are part of is a living, consciouss organism and that this cosmic mind can be thought of as a broad spectrum of experience, human mind and alien mind are different wavebands of consciousness. UFO and alien beings (faeries, grey, etc) are how we percieve contact with those other parts of the cosmic mind. Psychedelics / entheogens, lucid dreaming, active imagination, trance states, etc are different methods to open up to such influences.

F

forever710

Invité
Thanks for taking the time to discuss this, I feel strongly about it and love reading more on this topic. If possible, as you gain knowledge, would you mind updating your forum with extra information? It is extremely useful for me.
----------------------------------
Watch TV Online

Psychoid

Holofractale de l'hypervérité
Inscrit
27 Jan 2007
I'm surprised this thread haven't been deleted yet. When I made one about UFO's in the french section it was deleted by the french admin. The thread I then made about the censorship on the forum was also deleted.

Are the rules different in the english section?

ararat

Holofractale de l'hypervérité
Inscrit
8 Juin 2006
sapientastellarum a dit:
I tend to think of UFO as a phenomenon in the same category as spirits, faeries, angels, etc -
me too, categorized them in my distractions folder.

dirk.bruere

Glandeuse pinéale
Inscrit
18 Déc 2010
Consider this account of a Datura experience:
http://www.erowid.org/experiences/exp.php?ID=1825

"I suppose everyone went to bed or something cause I wandered off to the dirt road, the one that goes through the pasture. I felt energized and had control of my body now, still delirious. I had found stephen, he sat me down and began to inform of something very unnerving, the night had a very evil feeling as it was. He said 'man I don't know what to do, I don't want this.' He showed me his dark long fingernails, his face was very old and hairy (werewolf-like). I flipped out, I told him it was going to be okay and not to worry, it was just a bad dream. I knew this wasn't though I saw him, he was being possessed by her.

I ran for my life. I had begun to witness the spirit world, the darkest reality, ghost like beings were everywhere, it sickened me. I ran and ran, hopped a barbed-wire fence into a weedy field and ran around the perimeter trying to avoid stepping on snakes. I was almost flying I fell really hard at one point. When I got up I saw a glow in the middle of the field. I was controlled at this point. I was pulled to the center of the field where I witnessed some demonic action. There were seven guys and girls dressed in dark clothes, black hair, and pail skin. They were all enticed basically making love with the plant. They danced around the glowing datura plant. She was, alive. There was one guy/girl to my left that was very tall and thin he/she seemed to be the plant spirit (the leader).

They all quit dancing, Datura/she stared into my eyes and shook her head. I messed up and I knew it. I ran so quick towards the woods. He/she sent one of the others (enticed ones) after me. I tried to hop this barbed fence, but I was caught and I cut myself. I turned around and the enticed one, he stopped still in the darkness. I felt as if he wanted to run with me and get away from this evil life. I said come on dude, lets go... she'll kill you, come on! He stopped, and it was if something forced him to shake his head saying no, no. I hopped the wire and ran up the hill tore through vines, briar, just tearing through I leeped down the other side. Something stopped me and pulled my head up towards the ridge. There was the temptress, and she was after my life. She was capable of transformation and teleportation. I was so scared. I tore through the woods, I had to avoid two black jaguars. It was her, she is so so tricky and evil.
I came to the highway and it was about dawn at this point. I kept running from her. She was so tricky she had this power to dissipate, bow into the side of the road and just vanish, leaving only slightly noticeable energy particles, she could move about so quickly like this. I spent the next hour running in terror. I had to prove my strength and that I wasn't going to give in. She would offer me things like power and drugs, girls, etc. She sat on top of a road sign with her/his legs crossed behind. 'What does this say'? she tested my strength to the end. SO WICKED! I remember running, cars were swirving in order to avoid me, I guess I was in the road. I didn't dare go into the woods, they had too much power in the darker areas. I could here their evil laughter in the distance. She/he would bow into the ground every time a car would come around the corner. I was so scared and tired. I didnt know where I was but I had to get out of there quickly. "

That could have been an account of meeting the Fae centuries ago, or a modern encounter with the more malign type of "aliens". BTW, in European mythology she would be Freya