Quoi de neuf ?

Bienvenue sur Psychonaut.fr !

En vous enregistrant, vous pourrez discuter de psychotropes, écrire vos meilleurs trip-reports et mieux connaitre la communauté

Je m'inscris!

Tripping in nature

silv

Holofractale de l'hypervérité
Inscrit
2 Jan 2007
As forkbender adviced I made a topic. Hearing phalaris had quite a bad trip due to dressing and maybe other stuff, I would like to know everyone's tips. I'm sort of playing with the idea of tripping in nature (forest kinda place) somewhere in the first week of januari. What we'll want to bring is really warm clothes, some food and drinks and what else would you say?

Forkbender

Holofractale de l'hypervérité
Inscrit
23 Nov 2005
January is pretty cold in most places. I don't know if I could handle it.

I would bring something that you can lay down on and that has some insulating properties so the cold of the ground doesn't enter your body.
Blankets.
A raincoat.
A thermosbottle with some hot tea.

(But I would bring this even when not tripping :D ).

Interested in the answers by others.

Maxi

Neurotransmetteur
Inscrit
15 Nov 2007
Great idea, to go into nature, during my last mushroomtrip i said to Heartcore:
This would be even more amazing being in nature!

But i will wait untill it gets warmer outside, im a pain in the butt when it comes to cold weather.
So what i would bring is ehm....my bed :lol:

Well, ok, let`s not only discuss the cold weather, maby you wanna make bubbles during the trip, i hear that a lot, and i will try that soon to (but at home, where it is warm for this girl :roll: )
And maby bring some blacklight stuff, might/must look amazing!!

Hugs Maxi

G

Invité
Well yes, Januari is cold.
But last februari we did a trip during the lunar eclipse and we staid warm all night because of a campfire, so that is really advisable...