"Trip" report - Silv goes to Gentleman & The F

silv

Holofractale de l'hypervérité
Already in april me and my sister decided to go to Gentleman in the Heineken Music Hall on the 28th of november. On that day I was going to school and immediately after we'd meet on the station to travel to amsterdam together. Ofcourse I forgot to bring weed (reggae & weed really work together for me!) so i dropped by a coffeeshop to grab some knowing that i'd be smoking pure (= gives it a trippy edge at least). Everything went well and as soon as we arrived and dropped off our bags and stuff we went into the main hall. Nice detail (this was the first time that i was in this venue) was that we could sit for a while before the concert would start. I decided this was the best moment to roll a nice pure joint, and remembered i'd forgotten to take a lighter. This ofcourse didn't prove to be a problem as round about everyone was also "getting in the mood" ;). After finishing the joint I lit up and we went to a nice place in the middle of the hall so we'd have a nice view. Before Gentleman Ziggi would play for about a half an hour and this is where shit got trippy. I had smoked the entire pure joint and by the time the concert started i was seeing colored patterns everywhere, and as i usually experience on high doses of MJ sound also became MUCH more intense. At the peak I hardly noticed where I was and what was going on besides intensely listening to the music. Afterwards when gentleman started everything was going a little bit easier, which was fine because it was quite heavy during ziggi. The enhanced sound part didn't really go away during gentleman so I Really enjoyed that too, from a more musical than trippy perspective. All in all a great night :)

I went to a concert the day after my first LSD experience and it was the best to me :)

I also smoked there and got lost in the music :D :D :D

Retour