Quoi de neuf ?

Bienvenue sur Psychonaut.fr !

En vous enregistrant, vous pourrez discuter de psychotropes, écrire vos meilleurs trip-reports et mieux connaitre la communauté

Je m'inscris!

this is what, the 4th or 5th time i got caught?

pooz321

Glandeuse pinéale
Inscrit
12 Juin 2008
about a week ago...my mom caught me smoking( again)...my father got called ....elevating the situation to all out hell for me..my bong was broke and i was promised by my dad the if he suspected my of using marijuana hed turn me in.... damn,,,they dont get it....is what i thought at first , whats wrong with smoking everday... im depressed... a few hours of feeling..somthing close to my self is a good thing right?...my opinions have changed...im in highschool and i dont need to be smoking constantly. when sober, it is hard for me to maintain my grades any way...i have no less regard for the sacred plant than before. but i realized at certain points or your life habitual used is down right dumb...this situation just sucks... its creating a worse problem for me though.... i cant be smokin weed but .. you know you gotta get a buzz when youve been smokink habitually for a year or so.. and when you cut of from green ..and your a teen ..you go for those little self destructing tablets.. commonly called pills...im taking doses of valium to stop thinking about weed and take the edge off...im trying to use them medicinally not recreationally.....but ones intended short term use of an addictive pharmicutical
can drag on...unwantedly.. any advice or thought youd think would be helpful for me now... my intent is to be basically sober during school weeks and smoke in very small moderation(i also vowed not to spend money on weed any more but i will partake if its goin around at a friends house persay...) any one have any similar events in their lives that could shed some light on what my future decisions shold be? all advice appreciated_________pooz

IJesusChrist

Holofractale de l'hypervérité
Inscrit
22 Juil 2008
Mind over matter, bud. I quit weed cold turkey after a year plus of habitual use.

BrainEater

Banni
Inscrit
21 Juil 2007
you don't need it. you aren't addicted to weed, except maybe psychologically. so if you've been smoking tobacco with theweed then you could smoke a sig ocasionally when you think about weed or so... apart of turning the amount of weed smoked down or even better the frequency of use would possibly bring you a more positive approach towards the "THC experience" lol.
don't condemn your parents for caring about you and if you can care for yourself! try to not make anyones anti drug paradigm influence you in a negative way, but try to be nice and not push your opinions on others as well. no need to make a drama thats what i wanna tell you!! :p

peace :weedman:

im1badpup

Elfe Mécanique
Inscrit
10 Sept 2008
hmm i doubt theyd turn you in..
they just dont want you to fuck up,
if your feeling like you "need" something ( i dont mean a physical dependance need) it sounds more of an anxiety/frustration thing. a way to escape...
alcohol/pills/weed/cigs isnt the answer really.

getting away from your problems for a few hours with a hobby you can put your mind too, what you enjoy would probably be a good way to chill out, i dunno, fishing, climbing, orienteering, canoeing its not all expensive and theres clubs u can go to to do them things. check out your area online

just try something.. suprise your parents and yourself lol if you dont like it try something else. going once somewhere isnt a life commitment

its suprising once your more happy with yourself, how the wrong things in life start going right... school dont seem so bad, and grades go up.. folks stop moaning at you...

dennis1978

Glandeuse pinéale
Inscrit
23 Jan 2009
Yah it's fucked up.

It happens more often. This one kid i know had the same with the meph(edrone) crap.
He came complaining about the parents:
and screw them, this and that. And it's legal, they must give it back, bla bla bla.

But no!
It's their house, their rules.
You live there, so you have to accept the fact they appearantly they don't like drugs.
Or even medicinal herbs, for that matter.

Let me put it like this:

If you said: mum, i am going to sniff and smoke 30 crushed up hard pieces of candy,
i saw on docter Phil that that is really a cool thing todo nowadays.
I can even use the wrapper as smoking paper or sniff tube, how cool is that!
can i have them?

What will she say?

Even though we're talking about candy, she's just no going to give it to you.
She's going to be pissed off, kick your ass and wipe the floor with it.
Just think about it.

They're not to blame.

Like said, you can't blame the parent for caring.
Be glad you have caring parents! I don't, honestly...
they stopped caring all together when i was like 4 or 5 or something :p

So, chill out and be happy with what you got.
Food, a roof, parents who pay your school and your whole life.

And the weed, yeah well it's more a psychological problem then anything else buddy.
The weed has hi-jacked your though-process.

One solution might be to first talk to them about why you want or need cannabis.
If you explain it to them properly, at least they can understand the why.
Even if they don't agree, at least they know why.

But it will still be their house, their rules in the end.

All they now see is their son doing drugs, and probably never have been aducated about
any substance themselves, only that drugs is bad, and liquor is no drugs.

That's the education everyone get's from clueless people,
probably your parents too, and due to being clueless, they are now scared of herbs.

trick

Banni
Inscrit
2 Sept 2007
same shit happend to me, but i used the power of persuasion to get me out of quitting. but it still let to major problems later on down the road, im so glad im at a point where i can smoke all day, and it dosent effect anything. life is good now, but it wasnt always so gravey. my tip to you, would be to quit as you said, and only smoke ocasionally. later on down the line when you can smoke, you will know it. but now is not the time my friend. good luck to you.