Quoi de neuf ?

Bienvenue sur Psychonaut.fr !

En vous enregistrant, vous pourrez discuter de psychotropes, écrire vos meilleurs trip-reports et mieux connaitre la communauté

Je m'inscris!

The wrong kind of drugs?

zgoat69

Neurotransmetteur
Inscrit
2 Sept 2012
The best point I can make as a rebuttal is Methadone. It is used widely in my country as a so-called "cure" for heroin addiction which is funny to me because withdrawal from heroin, while incredibly discomforting, will/can not kill you. Withdrawal from Methadone can. So the gov't is ok with substituting a drug that is SO physically addictive that withdrawal can kill you for heroin cuz its illegal. All prescribed legal drugs are WAY worse than their illegal counterparts. Just look at what they've done with prescriptions for ADHD. Desoxyn was, imho, the most effective medication for ADHD with the fewest side effects. But its methamphetamine hcl so its rarely prescribed. Instead they prescribe less effective medications that make you sick while not properly treating your symptoms.

zgoat69

Neurotransmetteur
Inscrit
2 Sept 2012
The best point I can make as a rebuttal is Methadone. It is used widely in my country as a so-called "cure" for heroin addiction which is funny to me because withdrawal from heroin, while incredibly discomforting, will/can not kill you. Withdrawal from Methadone can. So the gov't is ok with substituting a drug that is SO physically addictive that withdrawal can kill you for heroin cuz its illegal. All prescribed legal drugs are WAY worse than their illegal counterparts. Just look at what they've done with prescriptions for ADHD. Desoxyn was, imho, the most effective medication for ADHD with the fewest side effects. But its methamphetamine hcl so its rarely prescribed. Instead they prescribe less effective medications that make you sick while not properly treating your symptoms.