Quoi de neuf ?

Bienvenue sur Psychonaut.fr !

En vous enregistrant, vous pourrez discuter de psychotropes, écrire vos meilleurs trip-reports et mieux connaitre la communauté

Je m'inscris!

the future is classified

Sticki

Holofractale de l'hypervérité
Inscrit
13 Sept 2007
Did any one pick up on the bit about the Civilian and military units would be trained on the containment and combat of "Classified" + the air born bit if something escapes or when released becomes uncontrollable and then he says "Air force units may also be directed to combat said "Classified" due to their enourmous size and other worldly strengths...."

:shock: :eek: WHAT THE FUCK!?

P.S. He also says funding will commense on the date of the first attack which is classified, Also the amount he asked for is classified and he talks of it doubling when 80% of civillian population has been effected by classified.

So Im guessing classified stands for X amount of dollars, For the training of civi's and military in the containment of Aliens / Other beings, Incase they escape before integration and a back up for them turning nasty when integrated, demanding that the Air Force be trained in attacking said beings becuase of thier size and power but not only power OTHER WORLDLY! He also says should it happen in an urabn area basicly O Dear..... So....... He then goes on to say should the body count get too many and we not be able to cope with it, All funds should be put into underground buildings.....

Did any 1 else pick up on that!?

Lion

Inscrit
22 Avr 2007
i classified classified classified when classified.

Pariah

Sale drogué·e
Inscrit
20 Mar 2008
Lucky I'm staying in a free nation, I don't know how I'd cope knowing that the government got laws passed which nobody is allowed to know: what they are, how much they'll cost, whether they infringe our rights as human beings or not; you know stuff like that...

whoops, my sarcasm must have set off the independent thought alarm hidden in my room, the black helicopters should be here any minute.

restin

Inscrit
18 Avr 2008
It is the FBI speaking, please stop talking badly about your government thank you.

GOD

Inscrit
14 Jan 2006
Thats treason . Arest the fuckers . Give them a fair trial and execute them .

Icelus

Elfe Mécanique
Inscrit
23 Oct 2007
What the hell? :shock:

Forkbender

Inscrit
23 Nov 2005
We will now take all your money and property because terrorists are planning a classified attack.

GOD

Inscrit
14 Jan 2006
La Di Da Di da Di Doodley Do Rumty Tumty Tum Doobry Doobry Do.........

Forkbender

Inscrit
23 Nov 2005
^wrong thread?

GOD

Inscrit
14 Jan 2006
Yup .......

Probably caused by a dangerous drug underdose...........

restin

Inscrit
18 Avr 2008
We will now take all your money and property because terrorists are planning a classified attack.
NO,
They:"wewillnowclassifiedallyourclassifiedandclassifiedbecauseclassifiedareplanningaclassiffiedclassified,ok?"
You:"Uhm :shock: I... guess so :?: "
They:"Fine."

Sticki

Inscrit
13 Sept 2007
Take it thats a No then....... :lol:

trick

Banni
Inscrit
2 Sept 2007
you guys know that this is just a joke right?

Pariah

Sale drogué·e
Inscrit
20 Mar 2008
thats what they want you to think :wink:

Alias55A

Glandeuse pinéale
Inscrit
12 Nov 2008
i know this is realy late comment, but whenhe was talking about the aire born stuff and training, i swear i heard FLESH EATHING! in there! :shock: