Quoi de neuf ?

Bienvenue sur Psychonaut.fr !

En vous enregistrant, vous pourrez discuter de psychotropes, écrire vos meilleurs trip-reports et mieux connaitre la communauté

Je m'inscris!

Taking a nap while high

Nina_is_alive

Glandeuse pinéale
Inscrit
11 Mar 2009
As for me, I pretty much react like Synith does to Cannibis.

I can't really sleep on it.
In fact, I've used it to keep awake and work on a school project all night
haha I actually find it very motivating/produtive@

weird, right?

however, if I have a strand with a high indica ratio and I'm already pretty tired/sleepy and have no need to stay up
yeah, I guess it'll make for a nice deep sleep.

but typically, no: It really stimulates me and makes me feel creative and good and relaxed and energetic and awake all over.
good stuff :]

Crimzen

Holofractale de l'hypervérité
Inscrit
16 Oct 2008
Usually i have ZERO trouble sleeping on cannabis
but last night was different
I was awake at 1:30am and i had to wake up at 6:30am for work, i wasnt tired at all and thought "dammit its gona take me forever to get to sleep" so i decided to have a bit of ol' mj
i was awake in bed for another hour before i drifted off
then i slept through my alarm and get to work late

this was different from normal for me, but i've learnt that if i NEED sleep not to bother smoking weed unless i have a few more hours to get to Zzland

Synith

Sale drogué·e
Inscrit
9 Nov 2008
Well, yea--
Cannabis is a:
'"While many drugs clearly fall into the category of either stimulant, depressant, hallucinogen, or antipsychotic, cannabis, containing both THC and CBD, exhibits a mix of all properties, leaning towards hallucinogen properties due to THC being the primary constituent." '
-http://wiki.answers.com/Q/What_type_of_drug_is_cannabis_stimulant_depressant_or_a_hallucinogen

One could think of the heavy pshycoactive properties of Cannabis-- as a depressant since the effect of THC causes you to feel 'heavy' and 'tired'
--That's just my view on personal experience with Cannabis-- mostly with steins with a good number of THC and CBD molecules. And then with Hash-- and that's nearly a very intense high for me... very close to visuals; but so far I've only seen light stars-- kinda like when you've been running for a while and are hella tired and kinda sick at the same time. I suppose that could be because my body is lacked from oxygen for a while since I tend to hold in the smoke longer, but not to the point where I wanna gasp for air-- just enough to feel more high... and then my body feels magnetized. It's awesome, but anyhow. I just drink a bottle or two of water so I don't feel so tired.. like I just took 2 Benadryl... and I don't wanna pass out. But perhaps if I were to cross that uncomfortable bound, I'd get stunning visuals. But so far, nothing yet.
And I've no idea why the hell I rambled there, haha.

st.bot.32

Holofractale de l'hypervérité
Inscrit
5 Oct 2007
It's definitely on the psychedelic side for me. I've tripped out of my mind on cannabis. The first time was by accident when I was a newb and took a ridiculous amount in a few minutes (hot knives too, extra intensity), the result was easily on par with my moderate acid trips (time slowing down and granulating, visual and audio distoritons, CEV, strong mental trip. etc). Now I tend to treat THC as a mild/moderate psychedelic with a high body load. Like all things it's dependant on dose and tolerance levels. It does seem to vary from person to person as well.

SlimJim

Matrice périnatale
Inscrit
19 Sept 2009
I'm always sleepy, however, I am never able to actually fall asleep until the effect subsides.

pooz321

Glandeuse pinéale
Inscrit
12 Juin 2008
i use weed to go to bed every night.....does the job