Quoi de neuf ?

Bienvenue sur Psychonaut.fr !

En vous enregistrant, vous pourrez discuter de psychotropes, écrire vos meilleurs trip-reports et mieux connaitre la communauté

Je m'inscris!

Strange experience with Weed

silv

Holofractale de l'hypervérité
Inscrit
2 Jan 2007
Hey guys and girls I just want to share this really strange experience with you all.
What happened is the following, we are with a couple of people camping in belgium in the ardennen and at night we were chilling at a camp fire. My friend then suggested to go smoke a spliff and I'm not the person to say no to that in the right circumstances. So I'm rolling the spliff and think to myself gee that's quite a bit of weed, but who cares we'll just get nice and stoned or high. After smoking it first we got really giggly (I'm sure everyone knows what I'm talking about here) but after some time my mind started fucking with me and it started feeling like a deja vu at first (like I had experienced the discussion we had before) but slightly it started changing and I started feeling not like a deja vu but like I had actually gone back in time or something (don't know if you're following it). This got so strange that I couldn't really talk to my friends anymore (they were mainly laughing at me being so surprised and confused) and I was getting tired so I went to bed. Lying in bed was actually a lot more interesting as it usually was because I couldn't control the muscles in my face anymore and they were twitching around alot, and in the darkness I saw stuff you usually see when you look into something really brightly lit and then look in the darkness. After I got used to the strange muscle twitches and the other weird stuff I got this feeling of extreme tranquility and like if I had gotten some divine inspiration. After that I fell asleep for about 7 hours and the day after I felt really well rested and really happy.

I mean I knew Weed is alot of fun but this was quite a positive surprise for me!

DevXavier

Inscrit
8 Mai 2006
People always forget that weed is a psychedelic on its own.

Nice experience, the good environment will have contributed to it.

inkosurf

Matrice périnatale
Inscrit
14 Mai 2007
I had a strange efect after smoking what i call "la resina" that after a time of smoking, like 4 moths, i clean it and get a lot of black resina, one night i got out of weed, i for the first time somked like 2 pipes of resina,... it was really scary at first, it really became to apears liquid in tho floor of my room, i really got scared. It was diferent to smoke a lot of weed, something was missing, paranoia take control of me and i couldn't sleep nothing that night, first because of the spirits i thought i was watching in the dark, and then i felt i was gonna die.
Keep triping! peace, love and understanding

Meduzz

Inscrit
12 Avr 2006
i always save the crystals and the very fine almost-crystal powder in a small pot everytime i clean my grinder.
than i put it on aluminium foil (junkie style 8) ) with a flame under it and inhale the almost pure thc vapor :)

last time i did this i had a strange experience, on one moment it was like time stood still, there was complete silence and suddly everything in my room was red!
i don't know how long i've stayed in that state but as soon as i noticed what was going on, the red vision vanished with the blink of an eye and time stopped standing still.
fucking weird