Quoi de neuf ?

Bienvenue sur Psychonaut.fr !

En vous enregistrant, vous pourrez discuter de psychotropes, écrire vos meilleurs trip-reports et mieux connaitre la communauté

Je m'inscris!

stomach, pains?

sidefx

Alpiniste Kundalini
Inscrit
9 Nov 2007
tried some amanita first time other night, and only had very little amount but had stomach pain whats with tha do they always give pains?
is it gas or the chemical breaking down, or just because my first time?

mushroom_john

Matrice périnatale
Inscrit
7 Juil 2010
it's common. Amantia are rubbish mate, stick to psylocybes.

trick

Banni
Inscrit
2 Sept 2007
mushroom_john a dit:
it's common. Amantia are rubbish mate, stick to psylocybes.

+1

if you wana expierence the full experience with those things you gotta drink your pee lol.
xD

there was a thread way back when, talking about that, and i think it was GOD who mentioned peeing on his finger and tasting it to see if he had to adjust his diet lmaoo. apparently if its sweet you eat too much sugar, and if its salty, then too much sodium. hahaha

idk if i believe that, i think he was just trying to get someone who wanted to trip to drink pee hahaha

sidefx

Alpiniste Kundalini
Inscrit
9 Nov 2007
just watched a documentary on discovery about ze viKings, and they said Amanitas muscaria the Ibotonic Acid in them its very irritating to the stomach thats what a scientist said about the shroom - so its just irritating to the stomach thats why ya get a stomach ach at the start

ophiuchus

Holofractale de l'hypervérité
Inscrit
14 Nov 2006
trick a dit:
if you wana expierence the full experience with those things you gotta drink your pee lol.
xD

there was a thread way back when, talking about that, and i think it was GOD who mentioned peeing on his finger and tasting it to see if he had to adjust his diet lmaoo. apparently if its sweet you eat too much sugar, and if its salty, then too much sodium. hahaha

idk if i believe that, i think he was just trying to get someone who wanted to trip to drink pee hahaha
[/quote]

no that's true. think. if you drink lots of water, your pee becomes relatively clear. if you dont drink much water, your pee is very concentrated. have you ever eaten asparagus and then peed later in the evening? you can smell every bit of it :shock:, and that's just a very extreme example.
pee is simply you pushing out excess vitamins and minerals, as well as water. it's a nutrient bilge. and as such, it is perfectly sterile. i would be willing to wager that, given enough repetition of this, and a moderate knowledge of nutrition, that one could definitely get a better sense of their diet through a technique like this, and have actually heard of it being used before. smelling it of course would work too, as it's all the olfactory bulb, but you would need a pretty keen sense of smell for the subtle things.
i guess it's kinda weird to think about, due to our conditioning. but im sure most of you have licked a cut, you know what your blood tastes like...

trick

Banni
Inscrit
2 Sept 2007
ok so im probably nominating myself for ultimate flameage here, but i peed on my finger and hesitantly tasted it.... and it was sweet :shock:

still cant believe i did it, sterile or not. but i think i believe GOD now.

i also might add that you will NOT be catching me drinking my urine to trip on these mushrooms, i have no desire to try them or experience them lol.

sidefx

Alpiniste Kundalini
Inscrit
9 Nov 2007
was watching discovery and it was about these people that drink their own urine, Regularly.
like every day kinda shit, some to loose weight some to get the anti-bodies that normally get flushed out and "help them not get sick, or at least for a shorter time"
lol they reckon its fine to drink your own pee scientifically its kinda good, a little pee goes a long-way lmao.

but yeah to get the benefits ya gotta drink ypur own pee lol.
Bear Grills does it all the time, once more lol

No iv'e Never tried it, not even Secretly.
maybe once, it was salty. :drinkers:

spice

Inscrit
22 Déc 2006
your pee shouldn't be sweet

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ketosis

"When glycogen stores are not available in the cells, fat (triacylglycerol) is cleaved to give 3 fatty acid chains and 1 glycerol molecule in a process called lipolysis. Most of the body is able to utilize fatty acids as an alternative source of energy in a process called beta-oxidation. One of the products of beta-oxidation is acetyl-CoA, which can be further used in the Krebs cycle. During prolonged fasting or starvation, acetyl-CoA in the liver is used to produce ketone bodies instead, leading to a state of ketosis"

what's up with your diet, man?

ophiuchus

Inscrit
14 Nov 2006
hahahahaha. i guess ill admit to tasting it once before too. although it was before i had made many of my diet changes, so unfortunately, what information i DID get out of tasting that golden shower at the time, is not all too relevant to me anymore..

ophiuchus

Inscrit
14 Nov 2006
spice: high calorie frozen meals and sweets, complimented with missing meals, or extended periods of time without food anyways...? that's how I used to live... oh and virtually no water... :cry:

NOT NO MORE! I FEEL GREAT EVERYDAY! :mrgreen: almost. i still love sweets :oops:

sidefx

Alpiniste Kundalini
Inscrit
9 Nov 2007
Where the idea of drinking ones urine after Aminita mushrooms was first observed in siberia where the reign deer like to eat the sacred mushrooms also.
The Reign deer peer and mate for life, and like to urinate on each others face after eating Aminita muscaria.

LOL kinky deer