Quoi de neuf ?

Bienvenue sur Psychonaut.fr !

En vous enregistrant, vous pourrez discuter de psychotropes, écrire vos meilleurs trip-reports et mieux connaitre la communauté

Je m'inscris!

SSRI Decline effects of psychedelic drugs -Can i reverse it?

????????

Holofractale de l'hypervérité
Inscrit
27 Sept 2007
hey rafael check out this site: http://www.crazymeds.us/

It's the personal experience of a guy who used to do a lot of antidepressants and stuff like that and there are advices on how to quit them. As Fork said, de-toxin yourself is a gradual process, take less every time. Don't think too much about it, just DO IT NOW.

random

Sale drogué·e
Inscrit
14 Déc 2007
I think is because you think too much... don't let that thing ,that gives you that impulses, to control your thoughts and your feelings... Write in your Brain (LOVE) and feel it all over you body... And man.. instead of being here or in the couch thinking about this and that... GO OUT! Look at the sky, look at the clouds, try to understand it... love it... look at all the people... all these alien things with arms and stuff... Get that pressure of "feeling down all the time" out of your mind! Drugs are not here to solve problems.. they are here so you can really know your self, otherwise you are just using them in the wrong and worst way... And leave those anti-depressive things... it's just shit...

"Problems do not go away. They must be worked through or else they remain, forever a barrier to the growth and development of the spirit"
~ M. Scott Peck

"It is only because of problems that we grow mentally and spiritually."

rafael1000

Elfe Mécanique
Inscrit
20 Juil 2007
The best experiences in my life are with drugs
Before taking drugs, I wasn't happy. I was socially rejected, isolated (Isolation of John Lennon is so beautiful...), very apathic and dreamer, and introverty. I had periods of intense fears. All my life is crap. I can't change the past. I can change the future like you said it, but I don't know how to do it. You are very smart, and me, actually, i can't say it because i can't follow a discussion or a movie. It's the antidepressants effects, at each time i took it i finished at hospital.

BrainEater

Banni
Inscrit
21 Juil 2007
man i think you gotta relax for some time. For sure you should stop taking antidepressants which are most probably shit for you!!! You need to get some self-confidence and don't feel like shit! Just think about what you want to do and then do it! Or think about what you don't wanna do and don't do it then. Learn to trust your own abilities and then you can improve them.

Peace!! :)

rafael1000

Elfe Mécanique
Inscrit
20 Juil 2007
My only desire is to attain nirvana, but it seems impossible to me

BrainEater

Banni
Inscrit
21 Juil 2007
mmh i guess you shouldn't have the desire to attain nirvana, if you really wanted to attain nirvana.

Meduzz

Inscrit
12 Avr 2006
also a good tip: get into nature!

take a walk in a forrest, or go to the beach when the weather is bad so nobody is there.

get away from grey apartments, streets and trafic...

BrainEater

Banni
Inscrit
21 Juil 2007
yeah i agree Meduzz!!

those grey buildings with their forms aren't good for mood for most people. Also isn't the stress and mass of people in cities and the traffic... being in nature is way more pleasant in my opinion as well.

peace :)

Caduceus Mercurius

Inscrit
14 Juil 2007
My only desire is to attain nirvana, but it seems impossible to me
From your current perspective it's not possible to understand what nirvana is, much less desire it. Buddhism may appeal to your depressive thoughts, but it's not where you should look for the solution to your dilemma.

Caduceus Mercurius

Inscrit
14 Juil 2007
mmh i guess you shouldn't have the desire to attain nirvana, if you really wanted to attain nirvana.
No, a strong desire to understand and then attain nirvana is required.

And get out of France!

rafael1000

Elfe Mécanique
Inscrit
20 Juil 2007
???????? a dit:
hey rafael check out this site: http://www.crazymeds.us/

It's the personal experience of a guy who used to do a lot of antidepressants and stuff like that and there are advices on how to quit them. As Fork said, de-toxin yourself is a gradual process, take less every time. Don't think too much about it, just DO IT NOW.
I started venlafaxine 3 days ago so i can stop totally it, and I don't care for quitting escitalopram. I never knew if it worked for me, it's just made me drink many alcohol, and when I drinked I was totally deshinibited and high but could lead me to violence against me or the others and take many risks, with lost of memory (Alternance of manic/depressive problem). So it's a big shit, I have reduced it to 10 mg 3 days ago (i taked it at 20 mg/day) and tomorrow 5mg. I cannot be addict to a thing that produce no pleasure and lead me to psychosis last year.

rafael1000

Elfe Mécanique
Inscrit
20 Juil 2007
And get out of France![/quote]
I hate french society, (I live in Paris), effectively. I only want freedom, total freedom of think and action

rafael1000

Elfe Mécanique
Inscrit
20 Juil 2007

????????

Inscrit
27 Sept 2007
I think one thing you should consider it's the way you see yourself as an accident of the circumstances.

I started venlafaxine 3 days ago so i can stop totally it, and I don't care for quitting escitalopram. I never knew if it worked for me, it's just made me drink many alcohol, and when I drinked I was totally deshinibited and high but could lead me to violence against me or the others and take many risks, with lost of memory (Alternance of manic/depressive problem).

"I did this and that made me do that" <= this is a lie

You are the one steering the boat man, don't let the waves carry you aimlessly, take control!

I love it, it's beautiful and profund but i cannot entirely understand it

I don't think anyone ever truly understands 100% something, but you surely got the feeling? As Alex said, co-author your movements with universal creativity!

random

Sale drogué·e
Inscrit
14 Déc 2007
Loving it, its Enough, work from there with everything in your life... if you don't love something, ask yourself why you don't love it, and Embrace it...
don't try to understand to much things in your life... the beauty of life is the Mistery.. maybe that is your mistake... It's up to you to make your change... if you desire to be Happy in your deeply feelings, you will!

Wish you light! :)

rafael1000

Elfe Mécanique
Inscrit
20 Juil 2007
After reflection, i think a problem is to coordinate thinks and speak, when i must talk i respond instinctively, I don't think before speaking because i am lost in my thinks... I have problems to focus on a task because i am constantly thinking about others things... and I am constantly changing my thinks... That's what i feel actually, the same sensation that i had with my first joints of very good weed at the beginning

rafael1000

Elfe Mécanique
Inscrit
20 Juil 2007
Thank you for your help, yesterday i didn't take any pill to sleep and today i didn't take any antidepressant ! But coffee and cigarettes are harder to stop ^^
This morning i feel so bad, I want to cry and I cry, I want to escape from this world but the world is still here whatever I do. I want to fly in the sky, escape from my life, be another person.
At least I feel something.

Thanatos

Glandeuse pinéale
Inscrit
13 Mai 2003
And, did you sleep well?
Good that you are willing to take this step. But I doubt if you can quit these antidepressants so suddenly, you might have to do this gradually, else the effects will be too strong. Contact your therapist for this. I don't want to discourage you, but I don't think you can't do this without professional help. Remember that none of us here is an expert.

rafael1000

Elfe Mécanique
Inscrit
20 Juil 2007
Thanatos a dit:
And, did you sleep well?
Good that you are willing to take this step. But I doubt if you can quit these antidepressants so suddenly, you might have to do this gradually, else the effects will be too strong. Contact your therapist for this. I don't want to discourage you, but I don't think you can't do this without professional help. Remember that none of us here is an expert.
Yes, I sleep very well, during 12 hours.
And I can quit antidepressants without help, because these things are shit. I don't care if I cry during days and days. Sadness is a part of life