Quoi de neuf ?

Bienvenue sur Psychonaut.fr !

En vous enregistrant, vous pourrez discuter de psychotropes, écrire vos meilleurs trip-reports et mieux connaitre la communauté

Je m'inscris!

some question about conta

crooked

Matrice périnatale
Inscrit
5 Avr 2012
hello psychouser i read lot of your thread since many time and i think it's time to register myself into the community.
in the same time i have some questions for you.
i seed shroom and i read something in web but i didn't find where so i ask you if there it possible.
the guy say it's possible for conta cake to make an infusion with cake because they are some psylocibine if theyy are growing.
i have one cake who is green and white but i'm not sure the infusion make conta safe for health. what do you think about?
sorry for my english i make my possible.

Red1

Banni
Inscrit
18 Jan 2012
I wouldnt advise keeping the cake if its green.

A healthy cake will be completly white. Possibly some yellow water. But green, or any other color, or smell.. is unsafe.

crooked

Matrice périnatale
Inscrit
5 Avr 2012
my question is not about keeping or not the green cake. It already move to quarantine for safely of other cake.
but it about if it possible to infuse the infected cake for recolting some psylocibine what are possibly inside. i read something about this some where on the web but i didn't find the source so i ask your recommandation about this.

HeartCore

Holofractale de l'hypervérité
Inscrit
22 Août 2004
It is not worth the hassle and there is a chance that you get mold with it. A simple extraction (is what you mean with infuse I guess) could be done by removing all the green from the cake, cut up the 'healty' parts and steep it two times for 5-10 minutes in water that is just off boiling. However, the cake's psilocybin content is quite low compared to the fruiting bodies and besides you risk to get the mold in your tea.

I guess you could also try to extract using very high grade alcohol (for human consumption) using some tek like the one here:
http://deoxy.org/wiki/Mushrooms/Alkaloid_Extraction

Still, given the fact that the cakes can be contaminated all through and contain little psilocybin I don't think it would be worth your while.

crooked

Matrice périnatale
Inscrit
5 Avr 2012
ok that i was think. directly trash. i think it's so hard for the ridiculous gain. i already make psylocibin, psylocin extract but it's not the same thing but ty for answer i think i will wait other recolt. last question what is the risk for conta eating or drinking?