Quoi de neuf ?

Bienvenue sur Psychonaut.fr !

En vous enregistrant, vous pourrez discuter de psychotropes, écrire vos meilleurs trip-reports et mieux connaitre la communauté

Je m'inscris!

similarities of resin and hashish

pooz321

Glandeuse pinéale
Inscrit
12 Juin 2008
well we all know you can form resin like hash to some extent..........and we all know that no matter how hard you scrape, a hunk of hash isnt coming out of that pipe.......but what are the real diffrences of resin and hash? can you cook with resin like hash?(i would think you could but it would taste nasty)
can you eat resin strait? can you make any hash like substances with resin? (i rolled in alot of shake with some resin and it makes a nice little brown hockey puck......lol!) any other uses for resin that isnt smoking?

thanks ---pooz

Affirmatory

Elfe Mécanique
Inscrit
29 Déc 2008
throw it away

seriously though maybe there is some way to extract the thc but it's probably more trouble than its worth

st.bot.32

Holofractale de l'hypervérité
Inscrit
5 Oct 2007
yeah, i'd never eat half-burned residue..

i've smoked it when i was really hard up :lol: incomparable to hash IMO... shorter, foggier, sedating as opposed to energizing. different mix of cannabinoids i guess.

pooz321

Glandeuse pinéale
Inscrit
12 Juin 2008
yeah... i dont have any resin on hand i was tryin to eat or nuthin...lol... i just wanted to learn

Sticki

Holofractale de l'hypervérité
Inscrit
13 Sept 2007
Well I would say you could butane extract anything of value left for a super smoke but you would need alot of resin and Butane.

Or

Acetone wash it, See what it reveals?

pooz321

Glandeuse pinéale
Inscrit
12 Juin 2008
acetone...hmmm....ive been seeking a useful chemical out of the storage area at school but i thought there were none, hell man i got my bong FROM school...img]

S

SyntheticReality

Invité
Maybe if you used the resin from a vaporizer it could be a lot better. Since the weed is not burned, the residue that builds up is pretty much pure THC. I scraped a bit out of the tube one day and smoked and I was really high off of two or three hits. It actually reminded of opium a bit. Needless to say the tube was clean by the next day ;).

Voyager. Rabbit hole

Neurotransmetteur
Inscrit
9 Déc 2009
A plastic bong? :shock: ..I would say you're better off smoking resin.
But not comparable to hash, to me its seems like a dirty high just made form all the bi-product that does'nt burn.