Quoi de neuf ?

Bienvenue sur Psychonaut.fr !

En vous enregistrant, vous pourrez discuter de psychotropes, écrire vos meilleurs trip-reports et mieux connaitre la communauté

Je m'inscris!

shroomery down for anyone else?

drizzit

Alpiniste Kundalini
Inscrit
5 Juil 2012
It's the man! Or hackers. I'm Sry to promote another site

drizzit

Alpiniste Kundalini
Inscrit
5 Juil 2012
False alarm? :/ :'( (>-_-)>

zezt

Holofractale de l'hypervérité
Inscrit
25 Mai 2008
It is quite amusing because prior to it going down I'd posted this article where the author of it said it had been banned by several websites, and when I posted it at theshroomery, I got a pm from another member thinking me but saying it was dangerous to post it----I bet your wondering what it was right.......? I'm not tellin.

LOL, OK then. It was this article that claims many mods at forums online are government agents, and it revealed how they operate, and soon after the site went down, so it is ripe for the imagination to think it's got something to do with that ---like 'oohhh we've been busted. CUT CUT!!!' lol

drizzit

Alpiniste Kundalini
Inscrit
5 Juil 2012
lol i was thinking it was somthin like that i was just looking through the (conspiracies and cover ups) trapwire post/forum for the past few days and thought to myself "this site probably gets monitored an hacked alot and not even for the drug information :p

zezt

Inscrit
25 Mai 2008
it came on a bit last night our time, but for most of the day today it is down. maybe they are making some changes, I dunno.

TheDeathryder

Neurotransmetteur
Inscrit
22 Août 2012
The Shroomery being so difficult to access lately has been annoying. I just want to get on there and help out noobs and research, but it won't let me ='(

Guess I'll hang out here for a while and explore the psychonaut forums =)

drizzit

Alpiniste Kundalini
Inscrit
5 Juil 2012
Well thank you for wanting to help noobs like myself :D

SWEDEN

Matrice périnatale
Inscrit
23 Août 2012
Hey zezt,
Can you provide a link to the article or copy/paste it here?
That would be super swell.
Thanks!

SWEDEN

Matrice périnatale
Inscrit
23 Août 2012
Someone attempted to hack my Shroomery account on August 16th, I traced their IP to a location less than 20 miles from where I live. Going to pay them a visit soon. :D

drizzit

Alpiniste Kundalini
Inscrit
5 Juil 2012
^Hellz yea (retribution!) Wish I could have had the same luck for my two WoW accounts. I'm glad i don't play anymore (D&D is way better :p) it just cost me a lot of money an time >.<

K

keyohnah

Invité
According to Ythan's twitter it was a DDoS attack from an exmember.
Ythan (@Shroomery) op Twitter
His twitter or facebook feed are usually a good place to figure out what's going on with the shroomery if you can't reach the actual site.

TheDeathryder

Neurotransmetteur
Inscrit
22 Août 2012
Hey drizzit, I'm responding to your message here because this site is not at all user intuitive for me :(

If you'll jump over to the Myco-Tek.org forums, I'll be glad to help you with all your cultivation questions! :) I use the same screen name over there. I'm currently registered here, the shroomery, myco-tek, and mycotopia. If the shroomery is ever down, you can always find me through one of these other forums (I spend more time on myco-tek than the others). Sorry to be advertising other forums here psychonauts, I'm just having a very difficult time figuring out how to operate on your boards as far as private messaging is concerned.

zezt

Inscrit
25 Mai 2008
SWEDEN a dit:
Hey zezt,
Can you provide a link to the article or copy/paste it here?
That would be super swell.
Thanks!

Well it seems to have been a one off. What happened was --yesterday morning I tried, and I got 'theshroomery' but it looked like all the design had changed, and so I immediately thought that was what had happed, but the odd thing was in the top left it said 'hello MrCubensis' as though it was thinking that was my user name which it isn't lol, SO when I went to look around site, what would happen was I would keep getting the page that says 'the cite is not available' so i thought 'fuck it' and didn't waste any more time.
This morning I tried again and just got a page saying they are directing my sever 'please wait' and then get 'website offline'. The mystery of what happened to the shroomery continues.

TheDeathryder

Neurotransmetteur
Inscrit
22 Août 2012
That it is. Hopefully Ythan can get the DDoS attack sorted out soon. I've been chillin' over at Myco-Tek and checking the other forums periodically for other wayfaring Shroomery members. Wildernessjunkie has a nice oyster bucket grow posted over there, they look gorgeous! I'll be happy if my oysters turn out half as well as his.

zezt

Inscrit
25 Mai 2008
so still not clear though. HAS the Shroomery been hacked?